Chapter Twelve | If I Aint Got You

_____

Some people live for the fortune

Some people live just for the fame

Some people live for the power, yeah

Some people live just to play the game

Some people think that the physical things

Define what's within

And I've been there before

But that life's a bore

So full of the superficial

Some people want it all

But I don't want nothing at all

If it ain't you, baby

If I ain't got you, baby

Some people want diamond rings

Some just want everything

But everything means nothing

If I ain't got you - Alicia Keys
_____

Essence

"Baby, are my titties too big for nipple piercings?" I asked out of curiosity as I stood next to Money in the bathroom mirror. We were standing at the double sinks, and while he was brushing his teeth, I was rubbing my nipples through the thin black lace bra that covered them. I didn't necessarily want any of those piercings, it was just a question that needed a simple response. Who better to ask than my husband?

"Hell nah, that would be perfect as hell." he said after he had spit the remaining toothpaste out in the sink and began to rinse the rest out of his mouth with water. I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes at his response. I should've known he would have said yes, regardless of if they were big or small. Anything dealing with ass, titties, or the cooch is his specialty.

"Yes they are," I retorted as I looked down at my breast and dropped my hands from feeling on myself. By then, Money had finished brushing his teeth and was staring at me with a full blown mug on his face. I gave him a confused look, but he simply shook his head before speaking.

"Why the fuck you gone ask me for, then when I give you my answer, you gone tell me I'm fuckin' wrong?" he said smartly as he shook his head and rolled his eyes like I do all of the time towards him. I smiled just a little bit and pushed at his arm gently to make him remember who the hell he was talking to right now.

"Because, you're an asshole."

"Whatever, yo' titties not too big tho' and even if they was, I like yo' titties, so who gives a fuck bout the next nigga opinion, feel me?" he said as he walked closer to me and grabbed one breast in each of his large hands. I shot him a look, but he ignored it as he countinued to squeeze on my breast like balloons. I smacked his hands away when he was becoming too rough for my liking. Money was a very aggressive person, sometimes it was a turn on, sometimes it was a pain in my ass, literally.

"Aye, you still got milk in these shits?" he asked as he stared at my chest intently, while I frowned and rolled my eyes. Money has always told me when I get pregnant again, he wants to taste my breast milk before it drys up. He is so disgusting sometimes, but I just go with the flow because that's just who he is. I married him that way, so there was no sense in complaining about it now.