Epilouge | Hold Me Down

_____

Any time, any place I know youre down

Youre the type I can trust to be around

The way you hear me and feel me

Got me loving you that much more really

I dont want to see myself

With anyone else thats the way I feel

Got me so caught up Im stuck on you

So real I know I got the truth

Im the only one written on your list

You and me, so legitimate

Everything is about your chick

Thats why we're so exclusive

You hold me, baby, you hold me down

Got a life with you, got it right with you baby

More than just a friend, more than just a man you are

Everything I could ever need you, when my heart got the best of me

I ain't gonna let another come between

I'ma hold you down the same way you hold me - Danity Kane
_____

Beware & excuse errors !

_____

One Year Later
______

Essence

"Awe, well don't the two of you look cute with your hats on, all hot and sweaty." I commented with a grin on my face, as I stood on the back porch of our freshly built, private estate on the outskirts of Miami. I held my baby girl, Dolani up on my hip as we watched the two most important men in our lives, ride around on a lawn mower, cutting the over-grown grass around the pool area.

The both of them, Money & Domani, were shirtless, dressed in dark denim jeans, wheat colored Timberland boots, tan cow-boy hats, and the white face mask that covered their mouth and nose. They looked like they were working hard as the sweat dripped from their light skin, that was turning a slight red color from all of the sun's heat. It was now ten o'clock in the morning, and they'd been out here since around eight.

It had been a couple weeks since we got completely settled into our new private estate, that took a little over ten months to get completed. Our beautiful home consisted of eight spacious bedrooms, ten luxury bathrooms, a huge game room for the kids, a man-cave for Money, a fully-equipped gym for me, and then a theatre & pool for family times. We had picked everything out and gotten this house just the way we'd wanted it, because this would be our last house that we'd be moving into, until the kids branched away from the nest and made their own families.

Our new home wasn't the only good thing that has happened for my family, but many other great things had occured over the last year as well. To start things off, two and a half months after I gave birth to Dolani, she was able to join her family at home where she belonged. That day was one of the most memorable days of my life, hands down. Along with that, the day I opened up my own center for women as well, called Essence of Life. It was a place where women could go when their dealing with the trials and tribulations of life on a day to day basis, as I have since I'd graduated high school. I went through a numerous amount of things and I figured that my story could maybe help more young girls like I was at the time, as well as the older bunch of women who could gain as well as give some good and wise information in return.