Prolouge | Blue

Hold Me Down

Urban Novel

This is an Urban Novel. I advise you not to continue beyond this point, if you can't handle graphic content (shooting and fighting), explicit language, and or sexual scenes. If those things aren't your cup of tea, then this story isn't for you. Happy Reading :D to all who continue beyond this point. I promise, you won't regret it.

If you haven't read book one, HOLD YOU DOWN first, please go back to my page and read the first book. Thanks in advance.

Copyrighted 2015 @qveenV_, Vanessa Wright All Rights Reserved ! ®

There should be no copying of any parts of this book. Consequences may vary. Characters, some places, and events are all fictional and made up by me. Cover created by me, I do not own the photo used on the cover.

_____

Hold Me Down

_____

Prolouge | Blue

_____

Make it last forever

Come on baby won't you hold on to me, hold on to me

You and I together

Come on baby won't you hold on to me, hold on to me - Beyonce

_____

Essence

A Gucci blood red knee-length evening dress that looped around my neck and ascentuated the curves of my hips, breast, and ass was what I sported for the night along with a nice pair of gold Guiseppe Zanotti heels. My hair was pulled up into a nice and soft donut that showed off the five carat diamond earrings that graced my ears. My outfit was completed with a face beat to perfection, and a nice gold Gucci clutch to top it off. I was definitely feeling myself as I got all dressed up for the re-opening of Essence tonight.

"Baby, we have five minutes and then we leavin'. So you betta' hurry up," Money, my loving husband called to me from the bathroom. I sighed as I smoothed out my dress and puckered up my lips, then smiled at myself. I looked damn good tonight, even if I had to say so myself. It was only right that the woman the club is named after, be dressed to kill any and everybody that walks. Designer everything was a must, this was a big night for us.

Money walked out from the bathroom and I could already feel my center becoming moist and my hormones raged as I stared at him. He was dressed up in an Armani black suit that complimented him very well, with a blood bow tie to match my attire and a pair of Guiseppe Zanotti loafers. It was a big step for him to wear a suit, so I oggled my man every chance that I got. A big face gold Rolex adorned his wrist and a chrome 9 mm was tucked neatly into his waistband.

He'd noticed me staring at him and snuck up behind me as I stood in front of the mirror. His arm snaked around my body and he pulled me back, flush against his front. I could feel all of him pressing into me, both the gun and his beef cake and it made me horny. I grinned from ear to ear as I rested my hand on top of his. We complimented each other very well tonight. Red was definitely our color. I turned around in his arms and brought my lips closer to his ear.

"Daddy, you look so damn sexy tonight, I'm on the verge of saying fuck this grand opening and keeping you here for myself," I whispered and stuck my tongue out to meet with his earlobe. I licked his skin just a little bit to tease him, and kissed the side of his face, which I knew he'd hate because of the lipstick stain I'd left on his skin.