Chapter 52

Lindsey's pov
The door and we walked in to see Lily holding her newborn child. "Lily!" I said, I ran to her bed "can I hold him" I said realizing it was a boy. She carefully set him in my arms "hi there"I said in a whispered voice to the sleeping baby. "So did you decide on a name?" I asked.

"I'm thinking Sam" she said smiling through her puffy eyes. "Look lily I'm sorry about Henry-" I started. "Lindsey I really don't want to talk about this right now" she said roughly. I nodded and handed Sam back to her. Everyone took turns holding him until the nurses told us that Lily needed to rest.

We all went outside the door and waited. My phone buzzed. Oh my god Jack!! I answered. "Jack I'm so sorry I-" I started. "Lindsey? Um Henry says he needs to talk to you" he said.

"Jack that's impossible he's dead!" I said standing up. "Well he looks pretty alive to me!" He said. "Lindsey?" Said a voice I dropped the phone and widened my eyes.

"What's going on?!" The all asked. "Henry is alive" I said.

I still couldn't BELIVE it it was impossible, we heard a door open down the hallway and we all turned our heads. It was Henry! I started to cry "Henry it that really you" I said hugging him. Aqua ran towards him "oh my god Henry!!!" She said crying.

"How are you alive!! I don't understand!!" Aqua said. "Will get to that later I have to see Lily!" He said pushing past us.

I still couldn't believe this!

Caroline's pov
We were all crowded around Henry until Chandler pulled me aside into another room.

"Caroline we need to talk" he said, "Chandler I know I should have told, I just-" I started.

"No you don't understand you lied to me and I feel like you are lying to me all the time" he said.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was a mermaid okay! But i didn't know what you would think" I said.

"Where did you go that next day when we got to Hawaii?" He said.

I think my heart skipped a beat "what?" I said "you know what I'm talking about" he said. I swallowed "Chandler I wanted to tell you" I said.

"Tell me what?" He said agitated "that I went to Hawaii because I got accepted in the girls Olympic team for Volleyball." I said.

"And you never thought about telling me this?!" He said. "I wanted to but I didn't know how"

"Caroline I feel like you are just making excuses! You should have told me that the second you knew, I'm sorry but I don't think this is going to work!" He said.

"Chandler wait!" I said choking on my tears as he walked out of the door.

He stopped "I'm breaking up with you Caroline and I'm sorry" he said.

Tears streamed down my face, I slumped down to the ground Carson was right, that idiot was right I thought.

Henry's pov when he was on the cliff

I felt pain go through my stomach as I lost my balance and fell. I hit the cold water hard, my back hit the rocks at the bottom and the waves toppled over me. I had passed out and my lungs filled with water.

My vision was blurry but I could make out a figure of a man with a fork shaped thing in his hand. It started to glow and then I passed out again.

The next thing I know I woke up on the beach.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you like it 2 chapters in a row!!! Yay!! Please vote and comment!!!

Follow
twdmarvelouat
singactstage
stasiaTasia
ADisneyFanatic
LefebvreSophie