Chapter 10

The next day Aqua and I got up and got ready for school. I put on some cute jean shorts, a flowery crop top, and my vans. Aqua wore Jean shorts, a tank top, and cute sandals.

When we got to school Justin came up to Aqua and hugged her. I could fell my jealousy heating up. I walked over to Henry. We talked until the bell rang. After class I was walking in the hall and I peered around a corner. There I saw Aqua was at her locker and Justin leaning on the one right next to it. They were laughing and giggling. Ugh makes me sick. Did I seriously just think that.

Ever since the whole mermaid drama I am not the same person I was. I was so mad right now the trash can next to me was rattling. I backed up "my powers" I whispered quietly. Then I got an idea, I hid behind the corner. I thought maybe we should test my powers out.

I started to raise my hand and put force into my hand pointing towards Aquas locker. Then I lost control. BAMM Aquas locker shuts on Justin's finger I gasp. "owww" he yells. Aqua helps him getting his finger out. I actually laughed inside. I definitely need to practice my powers.

Aqua and I walked home with Henry and Justin with ice on his hand. We said bye to the boys as we walked into the house. "So what are we going to do?" She asked angrily. "What are you talking about." I said. "Hello! The full moon!" She yelled. "Shhh my mom is home" I whispered. I totally forgot that it's a full moon and you have to be in water now I learned or else you act all crazy like I did my first full moon.

"We can't go to the ocean there is a war going on" she said. Then I got an idea. I pulled my phone out, I dialed Henry's number. I told him to get over to my house.

A minute later Henry shows up. "What's up" he asked "um I need a favor". "Look it's a full moon tonight and whenever there is a full moon mermaids act crazy." "um Lindsey Aquas right there." "oh yeah she is a mermaid too she had to come and stay here because there is a war going on in the mermaid world." I said

"ok now why do you need me." he said. " You have to be in water on a full moon or else you will act crazy and since we can't go in the ocean we need another plan which brings you in." I say. "So what's your plan". "Well me an Aqua will stay in the pool outside and you will stay with us to keep watch." "But won't someone see you from the deck. "No way you can't see the pool from the deck I swear."

It was nearly 7:00 and the moon was about to rise. I set up a beach chair for Henry next to the pool. The moon started to rise and I could feel it. Aqua and I walked into the water, I could feel the moon slipping away from me. Then our transformation began and Henry sat down on the chair. It was actually really boring sitting there. But Henry wasn't bored he keep asking Aqua and I questions and asked if he could touch our tails. Then I heard a voice "Henry, Lindsey, Aqua!" I could Justin coming out onto the deck. Aqua and I had wide eyed expressions Henry ran towards the stairs.

Henry's point of view
"Hey man!" I said "hey what are you doing down there?" He asked. "uh..just enjoying the view." I said. "where are the girls" "they went for a walk." Then I heard a splash and I think Justin heard it too. "What was that" he said as he tried to move past me "what was what" I asked. Justin rolled his eyes then he walked back to the house as I sighed. I ran back down to the girls "he's gone." "good they both said.

Lindsey's point of view

It was really late and I had to sleep in water. It was hard at first but I got used to it. But Aqua was a natural. Eventually Henry fell asleep in his chair and started snoring. He is so cute when he sleeps.