Chapter 7

Lindsey's pov

It was nearly 10:00 I had finished my homework and I went to the kitchen. My mom was sitting on the open door deck. I walked up to her "Hey mom, you okay?" "I will be" she said softly. "I am going to visit an old friend, I will be back later." "Okay" I said as she kissed the top of my head. Mom left and I stayed on the deck looking at the sky.

Finally I went inside and grabbed a snack, I sat down and started eating. I heard this really weird sound that sounded like it was coming from the pipes.

I froze I didnt move a muscle. At first I thought that someone was in the house but after looking around for a while there was no one there. Then I heard it again I got really nervous. Then "CRASH!!!" the plug from the sink crashed through the window. "What the!!" I said looking at the hole through the window.

Then a huge water tenticle rose out of the sink. I looked at it blankly then I started towards me really fast. It struck my arm as I dove on the floor. Then It went back into the drain. " Good its gone". I walked out to the deck again something seemed different like I was fearing something.

I looked around me there was a bucket of water sitting there. I started to back away. Then the bucket started wobbling then it started to bubble,freeze,and move the water inside of it. Then I noiticed my hand was up " was I the one doing this? I got my powers! I feel like this ins't even me." As I put my hand down the bucket stops wobbling. I heard someone call my name as my vision blurred then I blacked out.

I woke up in my bed, my head was pounding. I looked over and saw Kaitlyn crashed out beside me. "Good morning" she said getting up. "Hey what happened" I said. "crazy stuff" she said. " like what?" I said. "you seriously don't remember!" She shouted.

Honestly I had no idea what had happened last night. "no I don't remember anything". "Well all I know is that you fell on the floor next to a bucket and you were mumbling all these crazy things. "wow" I said "I know" she said. "my head hurts" "here" she said handing me some aspirin.

Later I felt better and went to talk to Justin. "hey"I said walking up to him on the sidewalk. "hey" he said roughly. "look Justin I am really sorry for the way I've been acting" I said. "I know that you're sorry I just feel like you are hiding something from me." he said. "well I'm not" I lied.

"I believe you" when he said this he stepped closer to me. I don't really know what happened but I crashed my lips onto his, he didn't pull away but I did. I cupped my hands over my mouth and ran. I can't believe I kissed him we are friends.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I am so sorry I haven't updated I have been busy but I probably update tomorrow too.!