Chapter 31

Lindsey pov

I woke up with the morning sun streaming in through my windows. I got up and got some breakfast. Aqua came into the kitchen right after I got breakfast for myself. I sat down at the table, there was a stack of mail in front of me. I started to look through them while Aqua sat down next to me. One letter caught my eye, it was a letter from the funeral services. I sighed, Aqua took the letter from my hand. her smile dropped "oh I'm sorry Lindsey" "it's okay" I said reassuring. "I guess I have to plan a funeral" I said.

Later I called in and had them make a grave for my mom. I was planning on having her buried next to my dad. I sent out invitations. I was finally done planning the funeral. I had been in the office practically the whole day. I finally got out and went down to the chamber. I put some things away and sorted through some things.

Then I heard the entrance opening. Justin came down. "Is anyone else down here" he asked "nope just us" "good so I can do this." He grabbed my waist and pressed his lips on mine. it started to get rough but I stopped him. "Justin, what are we doing?" I said "come on we are together right" he said. "Um no we are not together, Justin just because I broke up with Henry doesn't mean I will go right to the next guy,okay?" "I mean I have enough going on, the funeral papers came in today." "oh Lindsey I'm so sorry" he hugged me. "Thanks" I said. I moved past him and went back up to the house.

Aqua figured that we needed some girl time. So we did mani and peti's in her bedroom. We talked a lot, I thought it was really thoughtful of her. "So you and Justin-" I cut her off "um no there is no me and Justin" I said. "oh ok, but what about the kiss." "they meant nothing" I said applying top coat to my toenail. "Whoa they, you guys had more than one kiss". I rolled my eyes "yeah I guess" "you guess, spill!!". Fine we sort of made out in his room on his bed with his and my shirt off." She squealed "wow so you guys haven't had sex?" "God no!." "Aqua if my mom was alive and she knew I had sex with my best friend since kindergarten she would freak!"

"Yeah but she's not here" Aqua said. I Laughed "come on Lindsey you could basically get away with anything I mean come on think about it". Aqua said. I rolled my eyes, " well I guess I see what you mean, we are graduating in like a couple of weeks." "what exactly is graduating" Aqua asked. "its when you leave high school and you are an adult, most people go to college after high school." I said.

"So we are adults?" "Yeah I guess we are" I said. Aqua popped up "Lindsey I have two great ideas, after graduation can you am me go to Hawaii!!" We both squealed "Yasssss we have to do that!" I was so excited. "what was the second idea" I asked "have Justin and Henry and Kaitlyn live here" "great idea!." Kaitlyn has been on a trip to Paris with her mom but she will be back in a week.

Later Aqua and I were cleaning out some things that we didn't need. Then we cleaned the house. Justin came in and helped too but mainly because he wanted to be around me. We talked to him about the idea of everyone staying here he asked his parents and they said yes. Later Henry came over and he also helped and agreed on the plan. Justin and Henry were both moving in. they were going to be on the upstairs level. and us girls were staying on the main floor.

Justin and Henry were moving their stuff upstairs. I went back to my bedroom and went on my phone. Justin came in and laid next to me. "whatcha doin?" He asked i held up my phone. We both laughed "Lindsey will you go out with me?" He said. I sat up and laid on my side looking at him. "hmm" I said laughing "come on Lindsey" I started to play with his hand. "You know you wanna" I smiled. He was right I really did want to. "fine" I said he smiled.

I walked into Aquas room casually. "hey you know how I said those kisses didn't mean anything well I was totally wrong he just asked me out!!!" "Omg Lindsey!!!!" We both squealed and jumped up and down on her bed.

Aqua was doing my hair while I was doing my makeup. Aqua curled my hair and pulled some of it back into a clip. I picked out a white plain dress and some white flats. I was ready. Someone knocked on the door Aqua opened it, it was Justin in a blue plaid shirt and kakis and keds. He was holding a rose. He almost dropped the rose when he saw me. "Wow you look- amazing" I rolled my eyes. I took his hand, he lead me out onto the beach. There was a table with plates, flowers, and music. There were also lights on the trees. I smiled as he seated me. Then he took his seat "you really didn't have to do this" I said looking at everything. Aqua was the waiter and she served us hamburgers my favorite. I had an amazing night.

Justin got up and held out his hand I took it. I wrapped my arms around him as we watched the waves. When we went inside Aqua was already in bed so we snuck up to his room. His warm lips touched mine and we made of for a while but we fell asleep soon after.

--------------------------------------
Hey guys hope you liked it I will update tomorrow and my new book is coming out tomorrow!!!comment😊😊