Chapter 49

Alex's pov

When Lily said that she was pregnant all I could do was look at Lindsey. Lily looked in the mirror and felt her stomach, she started to cry "I can't do this" she said, "lily you are going to get through it and we are going to help" she said. I looked at Lindsey, when she glanced at me I looked down. The connection was stronger than ever right now and I could barely keep myself together.

I noticed it in Lindsey's eyes it was hard to resist but I don't really think she wanted to resist. We went back out to the table and started eating. Lindsey had to sit next to me. Lily looked pale when Henry sat down next to her. "Henry can I talk to you in private" she said as she gulped.

Lilys pov
We walked to our room and I sat down on the bed and he sat next to me. "Lily is something wrong?" He asked. My mind raced back and forth " Henry I have to tell you the truth and if I don't well.... I threw up this morning, and Aqua and Lindsey thought it was something different than me eating something" I started.

"What kind of different?" He asked suspiciously. "Henry I took a test and I'm I'm I'm...pregnant" I said.

Henry got up and put his hands through his hair. " I'm so sorry" I said as I started to cry. Henry rushed back "no no lily you don't have to be sorry, I mean it was defiantly something unexpected but hey look on the bright side, at least we have graduated and aren't in high school" he said smiling.

"So you are happy" I said "of course I'm happy Lily" he said hugging me. I dried my tears and stood up, Henry gave me a peck on the forehead and we walked out.

Alex's pov
"So what was that about" Caroline asked. "I'm sure Lily will tell us" Lindsey said. We heard the door open and out stepped Lily and Henry smiling. "Ok everyone we have an announcement, I just found out I'm...pregnant!" She said. Caroline and Anastasia screamed in joy and Lindsey and Aqua laughed.

I looked at Lindsey and she looked at me. I loved her so much but maybe that was just the curse talking or maybe it really is me who is saying that.

Lindsey's pov
It got dark and Liam and Anastasia went and swam. I really needed to swim to get my mind off how much I loved Alex. I really couldn't tell whether I really loved him or the curse was just making me say that.

"Alex do you want to go swimming" I said unevenly. He nodded, I grabbed my bathing suit and left the door open a little so that the magnets could still flow. Alex stood outside the door waiting for me to change.

Mature content**

Alex's pov
Lindsey walked inside the bathroom with the door open a little. I looked at the wall in front of me but I couldn't help but looking at her. I looked back and I could see her bare tan back with her hair reaching her almost hip. She slipped her bathing suit top on but still had her shorts on.

I couldn't take it any more, I opened the door and she turned around. I crashed my lips on to hers and she dropped whatever she was holding to put her hands around my head. I lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around me and I sat her on the counter.

She leaned her head and back on the mirror to gasp for air. "Alex we have to stop" she said gasping "you really want to stop now, Lindsey I can't stop" I said. She lifted her head and continued to kiss me "I can't stop either" she gasped in between kisses.

I picked her up again and walking into the bedroom and set her on the bed. Her hair was sprawled out on the bed and she smiled up at me. She reached up and kissed me and held on to my neck. We moved up into the middle of the bed and she pinned me down and continued to kiss me.