Chapter 38

Lindsey's pov

I looked down and I saw my tail. I screamed and the doctors kept running in saying "she's awake!" I was so confused and my tail really hurt. I was literally panicking right now. "Will someone tell me what's going on!" I screamed. They knew, they all knew my secret.

Aquas pov

We were so worried about Lindsey after she took off in the water. Jack went looking for her this morning. We all were really tired because we were worried about Lindsey. Henry went over this morning to Justin's moms house to comfort her, I knew that was really hard for him. I turned on the TV to a channel. "Breaking news: Scientists have found a real mermaid!" I jumped up then they showed a picture of Lindsey laying on a table. "Oh my fricken God!!!" I screamed Henry came running and so did Carter. "What the hell" they said then they saw the TV. I swear they were literally about to pass out! "OH MY GOD!!" They both yelled. At that moment we heard the door shut. We looked, it was Jack " what's going on with you guys" we all stood still. "Guys your scaring me" then his attention caught the TV he moved closer to the TV. "Oh my god!!" He sat as he fell back on the couch.

"Okay what are we going to do, we have to get her out of there!" I said "no we can't get to her that facility will be surrounded by security and the doctors will never leave her side" said Jack.
"Guys we haven't given any thought into what this is going to do with us" Henry said " yeah they are going to figure out that there are more if there is one, they will come after you guys" Carter said. "He's right, they will come after us they will want to know who has been in contact with her." "We need a plan" said Jack we all nodded.

"Okay, we are going to go the the facility and get Lindsey, we are going to go in and find outfits that look like doctors clothes then we are going to steal her out of their. They will come after us so we will go and hide down in the chamber." Said Jack "great plan Jack, except for one thing isn't it going to be a little weird rolling a mermaid on a bed outside?!" "Don't worry I have that under control" he said.

Lindsey's pov

I couldn't feel my tail and I was so scared. They strapped me down in a bed. They were taking all sorts of samples of me. They finally left me in the room alone. I tried to get up but I couldn't I kept moving and struggling to get up but I couldn't. I do t know what was happening I had this feeling inside of me that was anger and sadness building inside me and I couldn't take it anymore. Then my tail started smoking, it was drying but I wasn't even using my powers. My tail changed into my legs, it was weird. Then I heard the door open the doctors looked confused at how my tail was now my legs. They murmured to each other and then opened the doors to some one in a mask and a doctors coat. The doctor came in and removed the mask from her mouth. My eyes widened it was Serena and she was holding a needle! She was going to kill me!

Aquas pov

We drove in Jacks car to the facility that she was keeping her at. Once we arrived we drove to the back of the very large building. We jumped out of the car and headed inside hoping to not get noticed. I when up to the front desk and ask if I could have the room to Lindsey's room. "Sorry I am no allowed to give that room number" she said I reached into my pocket and pulled out a ten dollar bill and slid it on the counter. She took it and typed on her computer "room B-3" she said in a whispered tone. I signaled the guys who were casualty reading magazines with their shades on. "Let's go" I whispered.

Lindsey's pov

It was Serena she was pretending to be the doctor so she could kill me. The doctors left the room and left us alone. "This was your plan all along, you knocked me out and you knew I was going to be here" I said she had a smirk on her face " yes Lindsey you finally got it! Now I don't have to spell it out for you" she said. "You can't do this!" I yelled she just smiled. She came closer and closer with the needle. I was building up something inside of me and I was about to explode. I started to scream and that gave a jump out of her.

I kept screaming until she flew back on to the wall in the air with a force and I broke free the straps that were holding me down. It was all so weird but I liked it. I got up and walked over to Serena who was struggling on the wall. I don't know how but she was like stuck or something to the wall. At that moment Aqua, Henry, Carter, and Jack burst through the door wearing doctors jackets.

They looked at me and looked at Serena. I went back to Serena. I looked around me and looked for something sharp I pick something that was sharp and walked back over to Serena. "You aren't really going to do this" " yes I am going to do this, you took everything from me, you killed Justin!!! I said angry and half crying. I looked over and saw that the boys and Aqua were holding the door shut because the other doctors were trying to get in. I knew I didn't have much time. So I gripped the sharp thing and stabbed it into Serena heart. "You deserved it" I said letting her drop to the floor. I felt something inside me and doing that made me feel good. Aqua motioned me to come over to where they were and they let go of the door and the doctors walked in. We were behind the door so we snuck out behind the door and such out. We ran out and quickly made it back to the main floor I could hear the doctors coming for us. We ran into the car and drove away. I think I could finally breathe " Lindsey are you okay what did they do to you!" Aqua said. " It was really scary they took a bunch of tests and then Serena was going to kill me!"

We quickly got out of the car and and ran inside. "Okay what's the plan guys?" I asked "we are-" Jack started but interrupted by the siren lights and sound outside. We all looked at each other Jack ran to the window. "Guys go go down to the chamber!!" He said. We ran to the bookcase I pulled the book as there were several knocks and bangs on the door. We all hurry down the passage. We stopped , "ok what now?" I asked. " We leave" Jack said I looked at him "What?" "It's the only option we have to they are going to keep trying to hunt you down" he said "I agree" said Aqua " we can stay down at my parents kingdom until we figure things out." She said. Henry nodded " what about Carter" "I will be fine" "no you won't they will capture you too" "Lindsey I will be fine" he said. He kissed me on the cheek "go" he said "I want you to be safe" he said. "Come on Lindsey we have to go" said Jack.

We all walked to the pool. Jack, Henry, and Aqua hugged Carter and dove into the water. I was about to dive in when something hit me I turned around and kissed Carter right on the lips. He smiled and I dove in. I felt the warm water touch my skin as my tail formed. I splashed my tail as in swam out from the tunnel. I couldn't help but think what was going to happen to him and to me.

-------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you like it I absolutely love this chapter can't wait to see what happens next!! Comment!!

Follow
stasiaTasia
twdmarvelouat
singactstage
Sophie_bae