Chapter 47

Lindsey's pov
It was late so I got ready for bed. I laid down on my bed and sleep took over me. I woke up with the bright morning sun shining on my face. I groaned as someone opened the door. "First day of paradise!!!!" Aqua screamed while jumping on my bed. "Calm down Aqua."

"oh come on Lindsey I know you are sad but this is paradise and you have to enjoy it" she said.

I smiled "yeah yeah I'll get up" I said as I pulled a pillow over my head. She smiled and ran out of the house. I got up and brushed my hair and teeth. Then I picked out a tank top and some jean shorts. I left my wavy hair down and slipped some flip flops on.

I walked outside and saw everyone sitting outside at the table getting to know Carson and Alex. I took a seat and started eating, "so you're Carson" Caroline said as she sat down next to him.
( I separated the paragraphs just for you C:))

"yup the one and only" Carson said smiling. I looked over at Chandler, he was clenching his fork. He got up "I'm going to go to the bathroom" he said as her gritted his teeth.

I was happy Chandler left the table "ok here are the rules, rule number one everyone can not talk about mermaids because Chandler does not know" I said Alex spit out his food "what?! You mean he isn't one of us!"

"Liam isn't one of us but he still knows, rule number two, everyone must respect everyone's privacy, rule number three, no swimming until Chandler knows" I said

"What??" Everyone chimed "guys we have to let Caroline handle this" I said

Everyone's head turned towards Caroline. "Got it?" I said and everyone nodded their head.

Caroline pulled out her watch, "um well I got to go" she standing up

"Where are you going, and how are you even going anywhere we just got here yesterday" I said.

"Um I am going..-- somewhere" she said running out.

Lindsey's pov
I went back to my room and got on my bathing suit and laid out on a chair, I put my shades on and closed my eyes. I heard some footsteps and then I heard a splash. I jumped up from my chair and took off my sunglasses. I walked to the edge of the dock, I saw Alex smiling up at me in the shallow water.

"Alex what did I just say no swimming until Chandler knows" I said. "Let's just say I don't follow rules very well" he said.

"I can tell" I said rolling my eyes, "Come on get in" he said. "Yeah no, Chandler could walk out any minute and see us, witch is why you need to get out" I said.

"I don't take no for an answer"he said smirking he held up his hand and hit the water which went onto me. "Alex!!!" I said shaking my head. I looked around and dove into the warm clear water. I broke the surface and immediately splashed Alex. "I guess I deserved that" he said and I laughed.

"Nice tail" I said I looked at his and his tail was the exact same color as mine. He was staring at my tail too so I think he noticed, but I wasn't going to bring it up. He were really close right now and he was looking into my eyes. "So since we are in the water do you want to go swimming" I said pulling away from him. "Uh yeah I know a place" he said smiling.

He took off under water and I followed behind, he was really fast. We finally came to a open cave with a small water fall separating the inside of the cave and the outside. We swam inside, "wow" I said "some place" I said "yeah I come here all the time" he said.

"So do you live here, I thought you were on vacation" I said. "Um I am I just meant I have been here before" he said.

"Oh" I said, "so why are you here" he asked "I told you we are on vacation" I said. "No I think you are here because I something else" he said. "I-I came here to get away from everything" I said on the verge of tears.

"Did something happen?" He asked. "Ha, you can say that" I said. "What exactly does every thing mean" He asked.

"Everything as in my whole life, I mean I have had the worst couple of years" I said "can't be worse than mine" he said. I looked at him I was only inches away from him. "Okay, let's see both my parents are dead because of cancer, my ex boyfriend was murdered by a cicopath mermaid who wanted to kill me, I figured out I have a long lost brother that I happen to find, my dad was a mermaid and he was a king, my boyfriend cheated on me and I left him and came here!" I said.

" okay, well my mom is dead and my dad, my girlfriend tried to kill me and I ended killing her, then I found out I had a long lost sister, my dad was a king, and I am now the king" he said.

"So we are basically even" he said

"Your a king?!" I said, "yup" he said. I wasn't going to say anything about how we had so much in common. "So my boyfriend cheated on me and that's why I'm here" I said.

"Well he is an idiot to cheat on you" he said I blushed. "Thanks" I said still blushing. "We should probably get back to the house" he said. I nodded as he swam out.

When we got back I ran to Aquas room, "did you bring some of those old books from the chamber at home?" I asked "yeah yeah there right there, what's going on?" She asked.

I flipped through some books to the book that said good and dark magic. I flipped to a page and read it. "Oh my god!" I said.

I walked outside and felt the salty night air rush across my face. I held up the book that I had looked through. I walked to Alex's house, I knocked on the door. "Hey Lindsey" he said I started to cry "I'm sorry Alex but I have to do this" I said holding up the book and hitting it hard on his head. He fell to the ground and I still cried.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you like it please vote and comment!!

Follow
twdmarvelouat
singactstage
stasiaTasia
ADisneyFanatic
Sophie_bae