Chapter 32

Lindsey's pov

I woke up with Justin's arms wrapped around my body. He must have felt me move because now he was awake. "Hey beautiful" he said in a sleepy tone.

"Hi" I said sheepishly. I looked at the time it was 10:34, oh that's cool. I sat up super quick and looked at the time. "Justin its 10:34!!" His eyes widened and he jumped up to.

I ran to my bedroom and slipped my pjs off and took a shower. I put on a white lace crop top and high waisted shorts. I slipped on my converse. I put hair in a high ponytail. I grabbed my bag and my phone. Justin was already eating breakfast but I seriously didn't have time. "What how are you already ready" I asked "I'm a guy" he said outing his dishes in the sink. "Come on I'll drive" he said. We hopped into his sports car and drove off.

When we got to school we ran through the halls, it was actually sort of fun. We were in the classes so we speed walked into the classroom. "Nice of you to show up" the teacher said sarcastically. I looked around the class room. Henry's head was on the desk, probably bored from the teachers lectures but his head popped up when we entered the class room. The class defiantly got a laugh out of this because we showed up together. I sat down in my seat behind Aqua.

Once the bell rang I exited the classroom and waited for Aqua. I saw Justin,he smiled at me and I smiled back. "Lindsey where have you been I looked in your room and you weren't there." "Then I thought that Justin went to school early, but when you guys showed up together..." Aqua said and I blushed. "I'm sorry you were asleep when we came in from outside and so we just snuck up to his room." "so did you guys do it??" "No! we just made out naked." Aqua giggled "whats so funny" "the whole class basically thinks that you slept with him" "we I sort of did" I said as I smiled. I opened my locker and put my books away.

Finally we were home, I was laying next to Justin on the couch and Aqua was sitting on the chair while we were doing homework. "Hey got any fish?" Justin asked. i looked at him weirdly "um no we don't" "oh well I will just go catch some he said getting up and heading out the door. "Um Justin why do you want fish so badly?" "Because that's what I eat" he said walking outside. I looked at Aqua weirdly she looked at me weirdly to. We dropped our books and fast walked to where Justin was going. We followed him into the chamber and into the pool. "What's with him?" Aqua asked "I have no idea" I said.

Later I was finishing my dinner in my bed watching Pretty Little Liars. I heard the door close. I took out my ear buds and set down my dinner. I walked into the kitchen it was Justin he was looking inside the fridge. "Justin where have you been?" "Swimming" he said. he turned around. I gasped "oh my god AQUA!!!! Come here!!!" I screamed. She came in running she looked at me "what??!!!" She yelled. I pointed to Justin. She gasped "holy crap!!!" Then Henry came running downstairs. "what is going o- aaahhghh" he said. "What happened?" He asked. Justin had gills on the side of his neck and his face was a grey fish color, and he has scales all over him.

-----------------------------------
Hey guys hope you read my new book!!!! I hope you liked this chapter I will probably update tomorrow!!! Comment!!!