Chapter 53

Lindsey's pov
"Do you know who the man was?" I asked "no I could only see a figure. "Do you think he was holding a trident?" I asked.

"I think so" he said "every king in the mermaid world has a trident so it sort of narrows it down" Alex said.

1 week later
We were all finally home, Caroline was still sad that Chandler broke up with her and everyone found out about her opportunity for volleyball. Lily and Henry made a little crib for Sam in their bedroom. Liam and Anastasia had rented their own place. Carter was still looking for a place because he doesn't want to look at me or talk to me.

Alex and I are great we went on our first date just yesterday. Aqua finally let Alex and I share a bedroom even though Anastasia's room was empty. We sort or figured that the reason Alex and I weren't turning into mermaids/mermen was that the curse triggered it.

We still couldn't change but I guess I was okay with that. I haven't spoken to Carter and he never makes eye contact with me. I think I was sort or happy for once in my entire life.

Caroline's pov
I literally have been in my room for the entire week. I have been sitting in my small short bed and looking at my flat screen tv in front of me eating popcorn, pizza, and Nutella. I watched the whole entire show of Flash and Arrow and One Upon A Time, Scream Queens and The walking Dead. I was in no position to be doing anything right now.

There were some major bags under my eyes and my messy ponytail well it was messy. My room was pretty clean just my shirts were thrown all over my dresser and I managed to stack up my dishes into one pile next to me.

Chandler never called or texted and he moved out the second we got back home. I heard a knock on my door, and did I mention Carson has been coming to my from everyday to make sure I'm okay. He is such a good friend.

The other day we watched The Walking Dead together today we are going to watch Disney movies. He plopped next to me on my bed and I was too busy messing with the remote to pick out which movie we were going to watch I didn't even notice Carson staring at me. "What?" I asked, "nothing it's just you have chocolate on your face. He said pointing to my cheek.

I rubbed my cheek and laughed "okay so do you want to watch Brave or Tangled. "Tangled because I like when Flin hits everyone with the frying pan!" He said laughing. I laughed "I love that part!" I said.

I clicked on the movie and I got comfortable and watched the movie.

Lilys pov
I woke up and looked at my clock, it was 12:35. I rested my head back on the pillow. I have been up every night with Sam and I had barely gotten any sleep. I looked across the room at Sam sleeping in his crib. I looked next to the crib and I saw Henry sleeping in the rocking chair. I smiled and laughed inside my head, I carefully got up trying to not wake up the baby.

I crept out the door and went downstairs, Aqua was in the kitchen and Alex and Lindsey were laughing on the couch as Alex tickled her. Oh those two I laughed inside my head.

Aqua made a cup of coffee for me and I sat down. "Has Caroline come downstairs yet?" I asked. "Nope considering she has a mini fridge in her bedroom" Aqua said. "Anyone heard from Anastasia?" I asked "nope last I heard she was still unpacking" they said.

"Hey lily you want to do practice on the beach" Aqua asked.

Aqua has been helping me work out because I gained weight when I had Sam weirdly that I gained weight when I was only 3 days pregnant. Yes, that is really how many days I was pregnant.

"Yeah sure I will just go get dressed" I said standing up.

Lindsey's pov
I laughed so loud, Alex was tickling me and I was laughing like crazy. "Alex stop!! Stop!!" I said still laughing. He finally stopped and he crashed his lips onto mine. He pulled away and I smiled then I put my head on his chest.

Later Henry and Alex went out somewhere and Aqua and Lily went to work out on the beach. Caroline and Carson were still upstairs and I had just set Sam down for a nap. I was making some spaghetti for dinner tonight when I heard the door open.

I had just took the pot off the burner. Carter walked in with his earphones in, but when he saw me he turned around and left. "Carter!" I said as I ran after him.

I ran outside and he opened his car door and got inside. I put my hand on the door so he couldn't close it. "Carter why won't you talk to me?" I asked.

"Lindsey in pretty sure it clear why I'm not talking to you" he said. "Carter I said I'm sorry and I wish that we could just be friends and move on" I said.

"Yeah not going to happen" he said and I let go of the door and he shut it and drove off. I walked slowly back to the house processing what had happened.

Caroline's pov
We were in the middle of our movie when I smelt something weird "do you smell that?" I said "smell what?" Carson said.
"It smells like something is burning" I said.

I got up and then something crashed downstairs. I looked at Carson and we bolted for the door. We peered out and could see the kitchen in flames "oh my god!" I said.

Lindsey's pov
I smelled something burning and it made me stop and think. I heard something crash I ran to the house and opened the door. The burner, I left it on!! I put my hands in the doorway and coughed. Oh my god the baby!!! The fire was spreading around the kitchen and quickly moved around it and ran up stairs.

I saw Carson and Caroline standing at the top of the stairs. "Get out of here" I said as it was getting hard to breathe. "Where are you going?" They asked "I have to get the baby!!" I said and their eyes widened.

I ran inside the bedroom, Sam was crying. I quickly grabbed a blanket and wrapped Sam in it and put him in my arms. I grabbed another to cover his face. I ran out and the fire was spreading fast.

Alex's pov
Henry and I were driving back to the house and we saw smoke coming out of the house. We got out and Henry called 911.

"Henry who is in there!?" I said, "Carson,Caroline, Lindsey,......and ..,.sam" he said as his eyes widened. I ran to the front door and punched through the glass. And opened the door. Carson and Caroline were in the middle of the stairs and Lindsey was using her powers to try to stop the fire but it wasn't working. Carson helped Caroline climb over the stair and ran outside.

"Lindsey climb over!" I said, just then the fire spread and was almost at her feet.

Lindsey's pov
The fire started to spread, I ran up the stairs there had to be another way out there, there just had to be. I heard sirens and they were coming closer, the fire department were here.

I clutched Sam harder and looked in each room for a way out. I went inside a room and looked outside the window I could see the fire department. I could try my magic again I could maybe hold the fire down for 10 seconds and run down the stairs and our side but it was a big risk I was willing to take Henry almost died because of me and I am not letting Sam die.

I walked back to the stairs and stopped the fire with my magic and ran through the cloud of smoke. I ran outside coughing, people rushed towards me and so did Alex. They took the baby and set me down.

They had finally gotten rid of the fire and it only damaged the downstairs so it was fixable. Alex's hand was wrapped up because he put his hand through glass. I was on a breathing tube to get some oxygen flowing through me.

I saw a car pull up, and Aqua and Lily got out of the car "what the hell happened!!!!" Lily said.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Hey guys I hope you like it!!! Please comment and vote!

Follow
twdmarvelouat
singactstage
stasiaTasia
ADisneyFanatic
LefebvreSophie