Chapter 4

Lindsey's pov

As I am walking on the sidewalk back to my house from Justin's house on a very cloudy day. It starts raining I feel a couple drips on my wrist and I run behind the bushes on the side of my house across from the road.

Anyone could have seen me, it is pouring rain by the time I get behind the bushes. "Great" I sigh now I'm stuck out here and anyone who walks back here will see me.

My bag was right next to me with my phone inside, I could call Kaitlyn. But one problem it's raining and I don't have a waterproof phone. I need to get somewhere dry. I see a little roof above I could easily slide under there and call Kaitlyn.

It is harder than it looks to slide on the other side. But I eventually make it I pull out my phone and dial kaitlyns number.

She picks up "hey Lindsey, what's up?" "Um I need you behind my house asap now! It's an emergency!!"

"Ok I will be there in a few minutes." she hangs up. I put my phone back in my bag and wait for Kaitlyn. She finally gets there "oh gosh" "yeah, help me I have to get inside" "ok".

She grabs my bag and starts pulling me "your too heavy." "I need to get one of the boys" "no, no way, we can do this". I start trying to move towards the back door when I get there I pull the lever and it's locked, I have a key but it only goes to the front door.

"Crap" "we have to go around to the front" I say. "we can't people will see you" says kaitlyn. I can hardly see Kaitlyn because it is raining so hard.

"you go see if anyone is coming" "ok". "the coast is clear" she said "okay now help me."

Henry's pov
I'm sitting at my desk and I look out the window across the street. I see Kaitlyns head behind the bushes on the side of Lindsey's house. I decide I am going to go over there and see what's going on. I open the front door and pull out an umbrella.

Kaitlyns pov
As I'm about to grab Lindsey's tail I see Henry walking over here. "Oh god! Henry 12:00, hide!" she says.

"where?" Lindsey says. "here I will push you behind the house, he won't see you there." when Lindsey is hidden Henry approaches.

"Kaitlyn what are you doing here in the rain?" "Um.." I search for an answer. "Kaitlyn what's going on?" "ok I give" "what is really going on is Lindsey is a.... mer..maid."

"what, are you serious or is this a trick". "no joke" "what does this have to do with why your out here."

"Lindsey got stuck as a mermaid out here and I am trying to help her." "ok so where is she?" He says.

Back to Lindsey's pov
"I'm right here" I say as I crawl out. Kaitlyns rushes to help me. "what the..how is this possible." he says "I don't know but you have to help me." i say.

"ok" he says. "we have to get her inside" says kaitlyn. "Kaitlyn you stand guard and I will pull Lindsey into the house" says Henry. "ok" Kaitlyn and I say. Henry starts to pull me by the arms "geesh your heavy" "yeah I've noticed."

We made it out of the bushes but we forget about the concrete Henry can't pull me across that. "how are we going to get you across the concrete" says Kaitlyn. "we need to move fast, Kaitlyn grab her tail we will just have to carry her." Kaitlyn grabs my tail and lifts it and Henry lifts my body. It's sort of weird because I'm wearing a strapless bikini top. We finally get to the door and they lay me in the living room. "we made it" Kaitlyn gasps.

Henry hands me a towel I dry off after I dry off my legs form. Henry stared at me like I was a scary creature. "how is this even possible?" I tell him how I got this way. "you can't tell anyone not even Justin."

"Got it, so Kaitlyn and I are the only ones who know?" "Yep" I say. "so that makes you a mermaid? Right?". "I guess I am a mermaid" I thought.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!!!! I hope you like it!!