Chapter 1

Btw this book gets better I swear. I wrote this like 2 years ago by I have edited some of it. I learned a lot more so if there is something that I never quite explained or never finished the thought ignore it.

Lindsey's pov

Let me start at the begining of my life. I live with my dad and my mom. My dad taught me how to swim when I was 3 years old and ever since then I loved the water.

I am 17 now and I was born and raised in Florida and I've lived there ever since.

My best friend, Kaitlyn, has gone through a lot with me. But not as much as Henry and Justin I have know them since I could start, they are my best friends. I have done so many things with them. I mean we hang out every single minute of the day.

Then one night, changed every thing. My dad, he was diagnosed with cancer when I was 10 and he wasnt doing so well this time. He was in the hospital and he was in pain.

I was crying so hard, I didn't know what to think. I could barely breathe, "I want you to keep swimming, okay? Promise me that" he said. I nodded as hot tears fell down my face.

Then he said his last words "I love you" then he stop breathing, and he died. I cried so loud my mom ran in and cried with me because she saw him dead.

Henry and Justin were helping me the best they could. They had to carry me to the car because I could stand up without falling.

When I got home I wanted to go swiming. My dad built our house, and the backyard was built on a 2 level system one was the hot tub and outside furniture. The next level was down a steep set of stairs and there was just grass and a plain pool sitting there.

It was basically my place I was the only one who swam in that pool.

So I decided to take a swim and wash off my tears. When I got down to the pool the full moon was shining right above.

I jumped in and looked at the moon and I started to sparkel and so did the pool. Then a big flash hit the surface and boom there it was I had a aqua scaled sparkely tail!

I screamed so loud I think I woke up god. I heard a door being open "honey you okay?" my mom called " yyyeah II'm ffine" studdering.

"ok" she said with barely any emotion, then she shut the door. I looked at the tail and felt it. I tried pinching myself to wake up but it wouldn't work. Then I blacked out.

/---------------------------/-----------------------/
Hey guys!!! Hope you like it!!!