Chapter 36

Lindsey's pov

It was Serena, I panicked and walked backwards as she came closer. " did u miss me?" She said evilly " don't worry I'm not going to do anything yet, just know that I'm here." Then she left, a million thoughts rushed through my head. How did she get out? what is she going to do to us? I went to bed but I couldn't fall asleep.

I got up the next morning and didn't tell anyone about the encounter last night. I got ready for school and Jack drove me to school. I waved and then I walked in to the school. Everything was normal that's good, I walked to my locker where Justin was waiting. He gave me a kiss on the cheek " hey" he said " hey" I said sweetly. " are you okay you seem frazzled" " yeah I'm fine" I lied.

I closed my locker and turned my face to the hall where everyone was looking. It was a new student he was coming down the hall, as he came down the hall his face got clearer I realized who he was. "Oh my god" I said he came up to me. " Carter?!" I ran to him and and dropped his stuff and I jumped into his arms. He spun me around everyone was looking at us. He put me down and he stared into my eyes. " what are you doing here" " my parents moved here so I thought I would finish senior year with you" I smiled " he looked at me up and down, you look good" he said. Then I realized Justin I turned around he had that jealous look on his face. " um Justin this is Carter he and I knew each other in my first year of high school and then I moved here." I said he and Justin shook hand and greeted each other like normal people.

Skip school

When I got home I showed Carter around my house. He already knew my parents died and I told him I had just recently found my long lost brother. I showed him my photos in my bedroom. I plopped on my bed and Carter looked around my room. "Carter why are you really here" I said " I'm here for you Lindsey" " why Carter, you know we can't be together" " I know you are dating Justin" " no it's not that, it's what happened last time." Carter sat down and looked at me. " Lindsey I don't know how many times I have to apologize" " I know" Justin barged in " what happened last time" " were you spying on us"

" you need to tell me what happened" I looked at Carter. "I took Lindsey to a party she didn't want to go to but she agreed some idiot brought something that made you high and put it in some drinks, well things got a little to far and it was in every drink Lindsey kept drinking the drinks and I have a few. Then I took her to a room so that she would come to her senses but she was so drunk she ripped all my clothes off and we um..." Carter said " you guys had sex at 14" Justin said. I sighed " I'm sorry Justin I never told you before I had never told anyone, I was just to ashamed". He hugged me " it's okay Lindsey I forgive you" I smiled.

Later that night something weird happened. I had stepped outside to put out the towel from the beach and when I came inside everyone wasn't there. I looked everywhere, I texted I called but no answer. But I got a reply from Carter, he doesn't know I'm a mermaid and he still can't. I went outside and was about to step onto the sand but something flung me on the ground. It was a force field, I was trapped in my own house. I thought to my self who could have done this...SERENA!!!!!!! I was furious she has my brother and my friends and she is going to kill them!!!

I ran down to the chamber and looked through the books while throwing them around. I finally found the spell.  I mixed the herbs and it was ready all I had to do was pour it on where I wanted to exit. I ran outside and poured it on the deck. And ran through I set the potion down on the sand and ran and jumped into the ocean. I swam super fast to Serena's grotto. Right when I swam in I was zapped I was frozen in a little bubble but I could still talk. " Ah Lindsey you finally found your way out." I looked around Henry Justin Jack and Aqua were in the same little bubble but they couldn't talk. She strapped me to the wall too. " Why are you doing this?!" I yelled " isn't it obvious, I am going to make sure I bring you down" and right then she took Justin and laid him on the floor. She grabbed something that was wrapped in cloth. She slowly unraveled it it was a knife. "Oh my god!!! Serena no!!!! Please don't do this!!" I screamed tears filled my eyes and I could see the others crying. "Serena please!!!!!! No no no!!!!" She grabbed the knife and stabbed Justin in his heart. "No!!!" I screamed " I love you Lindsey" he said " I love you too Justin" and at that moment he died. I started to cry " Justin no open your eyes!!" All of the others were trying to move. Then Serena disappeared and so did Justin body. Then we were released from our bubble. We were all speechless I sank down to the floor and processed what had just happened. Then I cried and cried.

--------------------------------------------
I literally cried while writing this it was so sad you guys will never believe what is going to happen in the next chapter. Comment!!!!!
Follow
singactstage
twdmarvelouat
Sophie_bae
stasiaTasia