Chapter 19

Lindsey's pov
I woke up and woke up Aqua just in time for getting dressed for school. I got dressed,did my hair, brushed my hair and teeth then ate breakfast. Aqua and I walked to school together. I saw Serena in the hall she saw me but just kept walking. I was really confused usually she would do something mean to me but this time she didn't, something was up.

Serena's pov

I was trying to act as normal as possible because I had a plan. As soon as school ended I walked quickly to the beach and jumped into the water. I swam to my grotto where nobody knows where it is except Lindsey. I got right to work I filed my cauldron full of different potions that would finish my two potions. I put the potions in a bottles, it was complete. I had them right where I wanted them I just had to find him at the right time.

Aquas pov

I got a call on my shell phone, it was my mom and dad. "Honey we need your help" "what's going on" "Lindsey is the only one that is on land that has a tail right?" "Yeah- well uh there is Serena, but she is a shark" I said "she is a shark?!" "Yeah but what's the worst she could do" "you do not know what sharks are capable of" "no not really" I said annoyed "just say away from her, if the council finds out about her they will make sure that you come back and live with us, they are hardly letting you stay on land with a land girl who is a mermaid." "ok got it love you bye" "goodbye" they said. I sighed "what could Serena really do?" I thought.

Henry's pov

I was walking down the hall because I had football practice. I met Justin on the field as usual. But I felt like someone was watching me.

Serena's pov

I had him right where I wanted him I hid behind the bleachers as they all huddled up. This was my chance, the boys all went toward the school to leave practice. I walked towards Henry and shoved him into a room. "What the Serena? What do you want?" "Oh nothing" I said gripping the potion and pouring it into thin air. I used my powers to swirl it around Henry and sure enough it worked. "What was that" he asked "oh I'm not done yet" I poured the other potion and did the same thing. "What where am I?" Ha it worked he forgot everything that just happened. "Oh you bumped your head in football practice and I found you like this" I said. "Oh well thanks" "no problem" I said evilly.

Henry's pov

I felt really weird after I left the room like I had just been zapped by something. But I ignored it I went home and went over to Lindsey's house.

Lindsey's pov

Henry came over and we hung out for a while. Then Aqua joined us after she finished her homework. We went outside and fooled around. Henry started to choke "I need water my throat is really dry" he said hoarsely. I looked at him nervously and ran to get a glass of water. I brought it to him but I was shaking so hard I got some water on Henry. Aqua and I both watched him drink the water. But before he could put the glass down something weird happened and it looked like his legs were changing, the glass shattered as he fell to the floor and Aqua and I both gasped.

--------------------------------
Sorry guys I left you with a clift hanger but don't worry I will update soon. Follow my friends statiaTastia,singactstage, and twdslaysssss!!!!!!