Chapter 6

Lindsey's pov

I was running down the hall to trying to find Justin. People started rushing after me telling me to stop. Kaitlyn was sitting in the chair outside the door.

I slammed open the door running in with Henry behind me trying to stop me. I looked at Justin he had blood all over him a bandage on his head and he was all bruised. I heard the nurse whisper something "so it was a mermaid attack." My eyes widened everything in my head was being echoed. Justin sat up in a creepy looking way "It's all your fault....faul..faul." as it echoed.

   I woke up with my hands over my mouth screaming. "Lindsey!!!! What's wrong!!" Henry said.

It was just a dream but why. "Hello Lindsey are you okay?" He said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Yeah, fine,what time is it?" I asked. "5:34" said Henry. "You fell asleep while talking about Aqua" he said. I rubbed my eyes. "I need to go" I said. "Where" he said "nowhere" I said.

I ran down to the beach and jumped into the water.

"You guys would never hurt anyone right?" I asked Aqua. "Of course not " she exclaimed. I let out a sigh.
* skip rest of day
It was 6:00 and I needed to get home to go to school. I ran home grabbed some clothes and changed, grabbed my bag and ran for the door. I met Henry, Justin, and Kaitlyn at school. "You seem a little uneasy" Kaitlyn said. "huh, oh I'm fine" I said not paying attention.

Okay so you know how every school has the meanest girl ever and her little group of friends. Well we have got the worst Amber Adamz the meanest girl you will ever find.

"Oh look girls it's poor little Lindsey" she snickered. "heard about your dad.. sorry" she sad in a stupid tone. I slammed my locker "just leave me alone" I said.

"Somebody is not their self today" she said. She smirked at me and went back to walking down the hall with her little group friends. "You know she is not that bad she is actually really cute." I turn to look at Justin.

"Look Justin if you want to go date her go ahead, just know that I'll never talk to you ever again if you do" I say as I storm off. I am so pissed off at Amber she talked about my dad and that's the last thing I need right now.

-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for my short chapter😱😰😤