Chapter 13

After the funeral I went up to my bedroom I wasn't really really well. I felt really dizzy, I started to fall but then I caught myself on the door handle and fell asleep on the bed.

I opened my eyes, I felt sick. My vision was really hazy. I started to sneeze, then my tail formed. "Aqua!!" I screamed, making my vision blurry because I had no energy. Aqua came in "What!?" "Omg what happened." she said looking at my tail. "I am sic-" I said then I fainted.

     I opened my eyes my mom and Aqua were in front of me. "Oh honey you're awake" my mom said. "I'll get some water" she said. "what happened" I said "it's just like I feared" Aqua feared "What". "Remember yesterday when you woke up with a tail" she said "yeah". "Well I didn't want to worry you" she said. "What did you not want to worry me about." "look you have mermaid sickness, lots of mermaids get this, we have to get you out of here." she said.

    My mom came back"you know what maybe I will take her for a walk so she can get some fresh air." Aqua said "alright" My mom said walking into the kitchen. Aqua grabbed my hand and pulled me up but I fell on the floor. "You have to act okay because then your mom will start asking questions" she said I nodded. I tried standing up with Aqua help. She walked me to the door. When we got to the door we walked to Henrys house.

   Henry opened the door "hey-ugh what happened" he said grabbing me and pulling me into the house"is she drunk" "what no but she looks like it" Aqua said. I was to weak to argue Henry pulled me into his room I laid on his bed and Aqua sat beside me."so what's wrong with her" "okay she has mermaid sickness it messes with your emotions and transformations into mermaid and human and it makes her powers crazy she can't control any of this, I had to get her out of the house because her mom is worried about her and we can't have a mermaid tail popping up every time her mom brings her something."

"Okay so what do we do how do we cure her" "there is a person that has a cure." Aqua said "cool lets go" Henry said "well it's not as simple as that" Aqua said I had a worried look on my face. "That person is in my kingdom".

  "You mean the one that's at war right now" said Henry "yeah but she is gonna get worse if we don't she ugh-". "What" I said weakly "you'll die that's why I'm worried" I turned white and passed out.

   I finally woke up and found Henry and Aqua pacing back and forth  " So uh what r we gonna d-" then I ran to the bathroom and threw up then my tail formed. Aqua and Henry ran to the bathroom only to see me passed out on the tile floor in mermaid form. I was sort of awake but all I could her is "what are we going to do "
"What if she passes out again under water" then I heard Justin's voice and them explaining everything.

    I opened my eyes I was still in mermaid form "why am I like this" "it's the sickness you won't turn back this is level 4" Aqua said. "What levels I said weakly" there are 6 levels and you're at 4." she said. "We have no choice she will die we have to." Aqua said to the boys. "ok" they both said "but how do we get here there" Justin said. Henry smiled.

   They slid me into the back of Henrys jeep with a towel in the back. We went to a part of the beach I had never been before. Henry drove super close to the water so we can slid me in. They took me and set me in the water. Aqua was talking to the boys.

  Aquas point of view
"Look guys I don't even know if this guy is still alive because of the war, and if I do get there in time when she takes the medicine she will be super weak so I need you guys ready to help me." I hugged them both I kissed Justin on the cheek.

I took Lindsey by the hand to help her swim
I was super worried about her what if we couldn't find him and Lindsey dies?

---------•--------•--------
Pretty good right don't worry I know I left a cliff hanger but I hope to update tomorrow!!! COMMENT!!!!!😊❤️