Chapter 22: Broken trust

Start from the beginning

-Jill we both know you deserve this punishment, even if it is a hard one, I said staring down at her, I already went soft on you yesterday when you were late. Scolding you didn't work, because you threw an attitude to me. I grounded you and you sneaked out. I think it's clear enough that you're the one who has left me with no choice than this.

-I know but, she complained again giving me puppy eyes, You already spanked me, and I swear it was really hard, and that thing stings so bad Steve, please.

-You've been taking your punishment really good so far, I said with a sigh and then looked at her, Please don't ruin that now. You know that I'm not a bluffer, so if I say you're gonna get a belting it's because you are. So we better do this the easy way.

She seemed to reconsider my words. After all, I was right. She knew she wouldn't get away with this, so she kind of gave up. I say "kind of" because I still had to grab her by her arm and put her over my leg, my foot on the bed. I gave her two quick licks to the top of her thighs and she started to cry and kick all over again.

-I'm so sorry Stevie, please, she said reaching her hand back, but I held it on her side to continue with her punishment.

-You earned these Jill WHACK WHACK so now you do your best to take them WHACK I hope this helps you WHACK to make wiser choices next time you feel like "acting impulsive" WHACK

-OOWW I will, I will, I promise. Please no more, please no more, she said between so much sobbing and sniffling that I could barely hear what she was saying clearly.

I gave her three more and threw the belt on the bed, gently rubbing my sisters red backside while she was crying like crazy holding her arms tight around my leg. After a few seconds I pulled her bikini bottom back up and helped her to stand up. She was still crying, so I wiped her tears away, leaning forwards a bit to meet her eyes with mine.

-What happened today is unacceptable Jill. I don't ever want to hear something like this again, understood?, I said gently stroking her cheek while giving her a warm but stern look.

-Yes sir, she said nodding her head and looking at me with tears in her eyes.

I wrapped my arms around her tiny body and she buried her face in my shoulder. I lifted her up as I sat down on the bed, rubbing her back and kissing her cheek. Minutes passed by, and Jill stopped her loud crying and exchanged it for slightly hiccups I knew they'd start.

-You want a glass of water baby girl?, I asked her with a sweet voice, rubbing her back. It was kind of funny, because she makes a super cute noise whenever she hiccups. She shook her head no and snuggled with me again.

Unfortunately for us, my phone rang again while we were laying there, so I had to pick up. The bright side: I had a lead in my case. I couldn't complain after all.

-McGarrett, I answered while stroking Jill's side.

I noticed she laid on me, closer than before. Not because she's a sweet girl, even when she actually is, but because she wanted to listen my phone conversation. Typical Jill.

-Hey chief, Chin greeted me, We have something on the Yakuza case. Kono got in touch with a potential witness that might be able to relate the Yakuza with the crime scene. We need you here now.

-I know, I know. I'll be there in a minute, I said before hanging up.

Jill was looking at me, so since she probably heard the entire conversation, I found useless to come up with something "half part true".

-So you're leaving again, she said lowering her look and playing with her rings.

-I'm afraid so kiddo, I said kissing the top of her head, But don't worry. I'll get these guys and get back home in no time.