Chapter 22: Broken trust

Start from the beginning

No words were needed. I sat down on the bed and pulled my sister over my knees. She didn't fight back this time, thing that only told me she had a huge guilt feeling. Of course, guilt doesn't mean that she's learned her lesson and won't do it again. That comes after that by far.

She was wearing only her bikini and a shirt on top, so the start of her spanking was pretty rude. Well maybe that way she'll understand that I never go back on my words. I gave her around a dozen of smacks to her poorly protected butt, and I was immediately able to see that a soft tone of pink started to show on her skin. With time, my sister's yelping became louder and louder as she started to move her hips around, probably because of an instinct of avoiding the smacks, yet she wasn't any successful at all of course. I had a very tight grip around her waist that'd assure me she wouldn't go anywhere until we were done here. I got to give her around another dozen of smacks to her backside when I pulled her bikini bottom down to her knees, thing that of course couldn't happen without a loud complaint and an attempt of reaching back of Jill.

-Please Stevie, don't do this. I'm so sorry, she said while I grabbed both of her tiny wrists and held them on the lower back of my still whining little sister.

-I'm sorry but SMACK SMACK SMACK you definitely deserve this Jill SMACK SMACK SMACK Beyond disobeying me SMACK SMACK when you were willing SMACK to keep on with that stupid dare SMACK SMACK you never stopped thinking SMACK SMACK about what could happen SMACK if you fall again SMACK SMACK and a wave drags you again SMACK SMACK Who'd get you out of there, huh? SMACK SMACK I bet you didn't even tie your ankle to the board, did you?

-No, I didn't know that, she admitted while a sob escaped her lips.

-Of course not SMACK SMACK There are lots of stuff SMACK SMACK you don't know yet SMACK SMACK and are crucial SMACK to surf safely SMACK SMACK I don't doubt SMACK at all about your skills as a surfer SMACK SMACK I honestly doubt SMACK about your abilities to keep yourself safe SMACK SMACK without me around SMACK at least just to surf for a few hours.

-I'm sorry Steve I didn't listen to you, she said crying out while struggling a bit against my grip on her wrists. Her legs were kicking as well as the smacks wouldn't stop coming down.

-I know Jill, I said while rubbing her butt a bit, But you have to promise me you'll never do something so stupid like that, much less just because someone dared you to. It doesn't worth it, trust me.

-I promise brother. I swear I'll listen to you, no matter what, she said with a few hiccups and sniffs.

God forgives me for making her believe this was over, but I just couldn't leave it there. I had already gone soft on her because being late on purpose and her bratty attitude. I think she had enough points for a belting, even when it was gonna be a pretty short one.

-I hope you keep that promise, but just to make sure you'll open your ears and start listening and doing what you're told I'll give you a bit more. Maybe that'll help you to keep in mind the consequences of your acting, I said while undoing my belt in front of my sister's wide open eyes.

I knew this would hurt, but she needed it. She hasn't been responding to my many other methods, so I guess she left me with no choice.

-But... Stevie please, that's not necessary. I swear I've learned my lesson, she said instantly covering her bum and sitting down on the bed.

I stood there like stone with the belt in my right hand. It was a very well prepared scene that could break my heart if I wouldn't know it wasn't real. She had it coming, because she didn't seem surprised at all that I decided to give her a belting, but probably she was still holding the chance of getting out of it. I don't think so sis.