"Nasya." My brother grabbed me by my arm and had me face him. His eyes asking me what was wrong.

"To their deaths. The both of them." All heads turned to Alxander as he sneered with disgust all the while holding his throat.

"You have no say in this court." King O'Siren spoke sternly as he looked at his son. The Prince stepped forward to face his father.

"This will be my Kingdom to rule."

"And until then, it is mine. Learn your place before I strip you from it." The King let out in a loud voice full of demand. He then turned to face the crowd. "Let us return to this after I have a discussion with my son." Voices quickly filled the room as everyone was more than eager to leave the room filled with magic. "But let it be known that by my decree and of this Land that until this matter is settled every being with the touch of Arts is to be in chains." A chorus of gasps went through the room as I stood with my eyes widened at the King's words. "Gather all in this Kingdom and have hawks sent to other Kingdoms that are too far to travel within a days' time. Lock them all up."

My eyes looked to Nikoli in panic. Not only did this mean myself, but my mother as well. I let out a whimper as Knights removed Nikoli from my side and locked the chains to my wrists. I saw my brother struggle and shout my name to keep calm and that he would find our mother. His voice drowned out as they dragged me down the halls and soon below the castle and into the dungeon that held iron wood cells. The Knights pushed me roughly to the ground and locked the bars that now held me against my will.

I took in a deep breath as fear crept into my heart. It was dark in this part of the castle, many bars surrounded my, all able to hold at least five prisoners. The floor was wet and it smelled of bark and hay for horses. I shivered from the cold and tried to relax my mind.

A lot had happened in the past hour. One of most disturbance, besides the bars I was now enclosed in was that of the Seers. They spoke in cryptic ways that did nothing to satisfy my burning questions and yet there was one that I knew they were not able to answer.

How were we powerful beings yet powerless humans?

A creak in the door above sounded and I watched as the girls were brought down and put into the cell across from mine. As the Knights left I watched as Zarina let out a groan.

"I much preferred our little room they had us in before."

"If you had been in control, then none of this would have happened." Zamora striked back at her with a tight voice. Zarina turned to her sister in annoyance.

"We would have been put in here regardless of my little demonstration."

"Yes but she would not have." Zamora pointed her small finger at me. "As well as the other women and children that will join us down here."

"Well yes, I can say that that probably would not have happened."

"What is my prophecy?" I asked demanding.

"Again with the questions!" Zarina left out an outburst that was for once worthy of her age.

"Zarina!" Zamora glared.

"Why not release yourselves?"

"Our magic is limited in the World we are in. We were granted only some to come with us. Most was used to protect that cave you all decided was a grand idea to break into." Zamora explained with irritation. I let out a laugh of my own irritation.

"How do you expect prophecies to come true if we beings are always halted by any means? Whether it be man or nature."

"We are not weak Nasya."

"Then show me something different!" I cried out in frustration. The door creaked opened again and my mother was being pushed inside along with two young girls. "Mother!" I pressed against the bars as she was place with the girls beside me. The young ones cried and looked around frantically.

"Nasya." She grabbed my hands upon the bars. "My sweet girl, what is happening?"

"Where is my ma?" Our heads turned to the girl with brown hair. Her dress torn and littered with dirt. The girl beside her was a little older, maybe nine, and she continued cried into her hands. "Ma!" I turned to Zarina as my mother attempted to console the girls.

"Put them to sleep." My voice left no room for a response that I knew was ready. Zarina gathered dust from the floor and whispered an incantation as she crushed it between her hands before blowing it into the air. I watched, as the dust was clearly seen, travel through the air and into the faces of the girls. My mother caught them before they fell and laid them up against the wall.

"Nasya what is going on?"

"The King is gathering all beings."

"Yes I got that while in town. The Knights were pulling people out of their homes, but why?"

"Because of them." I nodded to Zamora and Zarina who stood I in the corners of their bars. "They aren't from this World."

"The future?" I looked to my mother in shock.

"You have heard of this."

"Many times in many tales. Do you not remember the ones I told you?" I shook my head. I rarely listened to them.

"All stories from Aleena." Zamora spoke.

"What is my prophecy? I will not ask you again."

"There is one who seeks the freedom from man. Once who is of both Arts. Dark and Light. She will be the beginnings of time, a new era where we beings need not be afraid to do what is necessary. No matter the fear that will forever be marked in her mind and heart. Others will see her as a beacon that will give them the strength to stand against the cruelty and injustice. She is the fire to start the war."

I stared at Zarina as she finished the tale. A war? I turned to my mother who was staring at the girls in awe. The door opening to let more girls in as I stood frozen.

"Was it all that you hoped for?"