44 [!]

I missed you guys so much and I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long :--(

So on the last chapter, one of you actually almost got the answer to what Michael's gift is for Luke and it's none other than *drum roll by ashton irwin who got his hair cut and I'm a crying mess here over it* @DeutschIstAwesome !! You're like a mind-reader now, darling!

Oh and one of you also said that it sounds like something kinky >> @YouCompleteMuke and maybe it is.. read on to find out!

Luke peered up at Michael, his kitten ears flicking as he focused on the black strap on his hands. "How Lukey finds?" he asked curiously, the older of the two smiling and kissed his boyfriend's cheek sweetly. "I have a treasure map." Michael said simply, Luke beaming and peppering kisses onto Michael's cheeks.

"Oooh! Lukey wants to be pirate! Argh! Sees? Can acts like pirate too!" Luke giggled at himself meanwhile Michael just stared lovingly at the boy with a love-sick smile on his face. Michael handed Luke an old looking scroll, Luke taking it immediately and smiling once he saw Michael's loopy drawings and handwriting. "Sorry I'm not as good as a drawer like you are.." Michael scratched the back of his neck, an embarrassed blush settled on his cheeks.

Luke shook his head, pecking Michael's lips softly before speaking, "Lukey not mind, think it very cute! Just like my Mikey." he cooed, kissing Michael's nose before standing up and looking at the scroll. "Hmm.. says here that only 2 stuffs for Lukey is here! Mikey, where others?" Luke asked, looking at Michael with a pout and his big blue eyes wide in curiousness.

"The others are in other places which has different treasure maps. For now, you have the treasure map for this place so you'll be able to find your treasure." Michael spoke, Luke nodding his head before taking Michael's hand in his and following the treasure map's directions. Luke was always good in following instructions, so it didn't take him long to find the first treasure behind the bushes.

Luke squatted down and took the small origami box in his hands, unfolding it excitedly and gasped once he saw the pretty sapphire blue gem. "That's a Bachelor's Button cornflower, I thought it looked perfect for you just like all the other little treasures you'll find soon enough." Michael whispered in his thick Australian voice, pulling the younger up and Luke looked the sapphire blue flower and grinned. He got the black strap and clipped it on one of the buttons there. "So pretty." Luke gasped, smiling widely and hugged Michael tightly. The pale boy chuckled, pulling back and letting Luke continue his little treasure hunt.

The second treasure Luke found was a tourmaline pink Bush Morning Glory flower gem. Luke giggled at the pretty color, quickly clipping it onto the black strap before he clung onto Michael's arm. "You ready for your next treasure location, my pretty little pirate?" Michael asked, Luke nodding quickly and tugging onto Michael's hand to get the older boy to move faster.

The pair arrived at the comic rental store and part cafe, Michael getting the closed shop's key from his back pocket and opening it, stepping aside so that Luke could enter first. Luke flicked on the light, giggling once he saw the huge flower plushie. "I figured that this flower plushie will be better to give to you because it'll last forever unlike real flowers." Michael yipped, holding out the flower to Luke who kissed him on his stubbly chin.

Michael handed Luke the next treasure map, Luke taking it and immediately set off, looking for the little treasures. The first flower gem Luke found was a citrine yellow Buttercup, Michael saying that it reminded him of bananas and Luke giggling uncontrollably at his silly boyfriend. The next flower gem Luke found was a amethyst purple Anemone. Luke gasped, "Mikey! This very nice color! Mikey get hair like this?" Luke asked, Michael nodding his head and pressing a kiss onto the boy's forehead. "Sure baby, anything for you."