43

"Will misses you again, my Mikey." Luke pouted, his kitten ears flattening on his hair as he stared at the pale boy with his big blue eyes.

Michael looked down at his boyfriend, a giggle escaping his lips at how cute Luke looked like although he looked like he would burst into tears any moment. "Lukey, I'll be back before you even know it! And you'll have Calum, Ashton and Noah for the rest of the day. You've got Calum to teach new things, don't you want to learn new things?" Michael proceeded to massage the back of Luke's kitten ears, earning a mewl of pleasure in return.

"Luke saying yes, wants to learn new things so my Mikey will be proud." he blushed when Michael kissed his cheeks thrice. "That's my good little kitten. Besides, later when I'm back, I have a special surprise for you." Luke gasped, his lips stretching into a grin. "Lukey want to know what surprise is!"

Michael chuckled, shaking his head. "Baby, if I told you then it won't be a surprise anymore." Once again, Luke pouted, Michael just laughing even more. "Kitten don't be like that, c'mon, I promise when I get home we'll go straight to my surprise for you." At this response, Luke giggled and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck.

"Mmkay, hurry back home to Lukey? Please Mikey?" Michael circled his arms around Luke's waist, kissing the love bite on the smaller boy's neck amorously. "Alright, kitty, just for you." Michael breathed, Luke giggled at the ticklish feeling he was receiving from Michael's lips to his neck.

"Hate to break this love fest but Michael needs to go, like, right now if he still wants to get to work on time." Ashton suddenly said, walking in the house and went straight to Noah's room with Calum in tow behind him. Michael shook his head at the two, leaning down to rest his forehead against Luke's and kissed the hybrid's lips gently. "I'll miss you too, Luke baby." Michael whispered, Luke agreeing to him.

Michael's eyes darted towards the flower bracelet the boy had on, memories flashing back in his mind and he smiled at that, his little kitten boy had grown up so much now. "I love you, Luke."

Luke pecked Michael's lips sweetly, "Lovah you too Mikey! Too the moon and back."

- oh how I could just end this story right now but I'm not because too much stuff that's going to go down -

Noah and Luke had the same style of hair today, both felt down and tousled cutely like they had just woken up with amazingly attractive looking bed hair. The pair looked so alike, both wearing big cuddly shirts and just a pair of boxer shorts and socks. It was a shock that they weren't related.

Currently, Calum was teaching Noah while Luke had his break and was sketching in his drawing book with Ashton beside him reading a book. "Uncle Cal." Noah started, Calum hummed in response as a gesture to tell the little boy to continue. "Can you teach me how to write a letter?" the boy asked, his cheeks flushing a little.

Calum raised one of his thick eyebrows, "Well sure but may I ask why you suddenly want to learn how to write one?" Noah fumbled with his small fingers, "I wanted to write a letter.. for Nora." he whispered, Calum immediately breaking out into a smile and gushed on about how cute the boy was. "That is so adorable, come now, I must teach you how to write a little friendly letter to your friend." the tanned boy spoke, dragging Noah to a desk with a sheet of paper, envelope and colored pens.

Meanwhile, Luke was working on his own little surprise for Michael. Luke got his own sheet of paper and started sketching his gift to Michael, making sure to not make any slip ups. "You sure look concentrated over there." Ashton said, Luke nodding his head but still not talking to him. "Whatcha drawing?" the older boy asked, "Draws surprise for my Mikey!" Luke answered simply, adding additional touch ups to his drawing.