24 [!]

If you haven't read smut, which I highly doubt, shield your virgin eyes!

"Mikey! Lukey wants you in bath!" Luke said, giggling as Michael blew raspberries on his tummy. "Maybe another time, kitty." Michael said, crawling upwards to pepper Luke's face with kisses. Luke pouted as Michael carried him to the bathroom, "Mikey pleeeeease? Want clean Mikey like cleans Lukey!" Luke whined, grabbing Michael's shirt and nuzzling his nose onto it.

"Kitten, I don't know. Are you sure that's what you want?" Michael asked as he sat Luke down on top of the toilet lid, right as he discarded Luke's shirt. Luke nodded, grinning up at Michael while pulling down his joggers. "Lukey sure, Mikey! Want to clean Mikey like how cleans Lukey! Just once, pwease?" Luke asked, watching Michael fill up the bath.

Michael turned back to Luke, who was in his boxers, giving him an adorable begging look. Michael sighed, "Okay okay, I'll take a bath with you." he said, smiling warmly at Luke and leaning down to kiss him on the lips. Luke grinned, cupping Michael's face and kissing him sweetly. "Yay!" Luke mumbled through the kiss, licking the roof of Michael's mouth cheekily.

Luke reached down and tugged off Michael's jeans, causing Michael to chuckle. The sooner they were both naked, the sooner they could get in the bath.

Michael stripped off his clothes until he was only in his boxers. Luke giggled, slipping off his boxers and plunging into the bath. "Come on, Mikey! Take it off!" he squealed, blowing the bath bubbles at Michael.

Michael took the fabric off, and Luke giggled when he finally caught a glance at Michael's length. "What's so funny, silly kitty?" Michael asked, sliding into the large tub and sitting in front of a giggling Luke. "Mikey's willy is really big! Is Lukey's willy too small?" Luke asked, pushing the bubbles away from himself and glancing down at his willy.

"No Lukey, you're perfect. Let's get you cleaned yeah?" Michael mumbled, a blush set on his cheeks as he pulled the younger boy closer and turned him around so that his back was pressed against his chest. "Mmh kay, Mikey" Luke hummed, a purr erupting from his throat when Michael massaged his scalp with shampoo. Luke leaned back into Michael's body, his hands holding Michael's thighs and at the same time tracing small circles on them.

Michael smiled and rinsed the soap from Luke's hair, making Luke lean forward to make some room for the soapy water to run down from his head between them. Once Luke's hair was all clean, he turned around and smiled deviously at Michael, grabbing the shampoo bottle.

"Lukey clean Mikey now." he mewled, squirting a generous amount of soap into his hand before leaning forward and ruffling it into Michael's hair. "Baby, what-" Michael was cut off by Luke eagerly pressing his lips against his own. Luke raked his soapy hands onto Michael's hair and ran his tongue over Michael's lips, Michael letting out a moan and Luke tugging Michael's fluffy hair with both hands.

Luke shuffled around in the tub, sitting on Michael's thighs and straddled him, causing an intense flow of pleasure between them as Luke shampooed and kissed Michael. Michael groaned as he slid his hands down Luke's back, squeezing his bum and pulling him closer. Luke panted against Michael's lips, "Mikey, my willy feel weird." he breathed, leaning down on Michael's neck and sucking on the milky skin.

"I-I, ugh, I'll clean it for you hm?" Michael grunted quietly, shifting back on the tub and lathered soap onto his hand. Luke purred in agreement as he pressed kisses along Michael's jawline then back at his lips. He expected the bath sponge to begin scrubbing him, and gasped breathlessly when Michael's bare hand wrapped around his member instead.

Michael chuckled and pulled Luke back in a heated kiss, letting his hand pump Luke's length. Luke's grip tightened against Michael's hair as mewls rumbled through his throat at the amount of pleasure he was feeling, involuntarily bucking towards the hand that was palming him.

"M-Mikey, w-what?" Luke gasped and clawed the back of Michael's shoulder, panting feverishly. Michael groaned, feeling the burning sensation of the scratches Luke made on his back and pulled Luke closer to him so he can jack the both of them off together. "F-Fuck, L-Lukey." Michael moaned, sucking Luke's sweet spot and used one hand to trace circles on Luke's cute bum.

"Mi-M-Mikey! L-Lukey's, u-ugh, a-ahhh!" Luke squeaked and groaned throatily as jets of white strings splattered between them, his eyes blown and his whole body shaking with pleasure. Michael pumped the both of them through their high as he let go himself, both moaning and shaking with eurpohia.

"W-What w-was, w-what was.." Luke stuttered, collapsing against Michael's chest as he lulled himself to breath properly. Michael let out a breathless laugh, kissing the top of Luke's head and stroking the tired lad's back lovingly.

"That is one of the things you do to someone you love very much." he said, smiling at the blonde and kissing his nose.

"C-Can we do that again?" Luke asked, a huge smile on his face as he smiled at a still bubbly haired Michael.

"Not right now, baby kitty. We have to get ourselves clean again." Michael chuckled, pulling out the drain plug and filling the bath with warm water.

After their second bath, with Luke sneakily sucking on Michael's shoulder or giving a light squeeze on Michael's member, Luke ran nude in their bedroom, Michael chasing after him with a towel hung low on his waist.

Luke fell face-first on the bed, giggling furiously as Michael slapped his feet lightly. "Luke Hemmings, you come back and put your clothes back on right now." Michael exclaimed, using a motherly voice.

Luke giggled and shook his head, rolling onto his back and pulling Michael down to him. Michael yelped as his face hit the bed, while his chest landed on Luke's. "Naughty kitty..." Michael tsked, pinning Luke's hands above his head. Luke whined and gazed up at Michael, a love-struck smile floating on his lips.

Michael sat on Luke's thighs, his towel being the only sort of separation from their members.

"I love you so so much, my sweet little kitty." Michael said, leaning down and kissing Luke's chest, his arms still pinned above his head. Luke gasped when Michael started biting his skin, leaving more love bites. "You're so pretty, my love, and only I can see you like this." Michael said, using one hand to continue pinning Luke's wrists over his head and the other to unwrap his towel from his waist.

"What do you say for round two, Lukey?" Michael whispered seductively while kissing the soft skin behind Luke's ear.

Luke rolled his hips in agreement, letting Michael shower him with his addicting and pleasurable love.

;-)

Damn, the ending was pretty unexpected omf.