33 [!]

Guess who's back? Omf I'm so sorry for not updating but my teacher entered me in an international essay contest and I've been worked up about it :-(

But I'm done with that so let's get down to this chapter!

We've done hand jobs, blow jobs and rimming, what's next? Also I laughed my arse off at you guys' comments at the last chapter.

p.s it's my birthday :D

"Beddy-by time!" Luke squealed, running into his and Michael's bedroom once they got back to their villa.

Michael chuckled at his boyfriend, plopping down onto the couch with Ashton and Calum next to him. "So, Michael." Ashton started, his face dead serious and if he hadn't had the prince costume on, Michael would have been serious for whatever Ashton was about to say.

"Yeeees Ashhhh?" Michael drawled in a teasing voice, laughing as he got comfortable on his seat. Calum had a semi-serious face on as he leaned his head on Ashton's shoulder, damn did they both looked like parents.. excluding their costumes.

"This is serious matter." Ashton said, pursing his lips and Calum nodded his head. "So, as you know, you and Luke are already entering the sexual part of you guys' relationship." Michael started whining and shaking his head, "Nope, no, nudah. You guys are not giving me the actual talk." he said, jumping off from the couch and ran to his bed room.

Michael breathed out a sigh as he closed the door of the room and locking it. "Mikey!" Michael turned his head and choked on his own saliva once he saw Luke.

His pretty innocent little kitten had a pair of lace knickers on. White slim knee-length socks making his legs look miles long and he's wearing a loose white shirt. But what makes everything better is that his pretty kitten ears were out, completing his outfit.

"L-Luke.. where did you get that?" Michael asked calmly, but on the inside he was forcing himself to not jump on Luke and rip those lace knickers off.

Luke giggled, padding towards Michael and wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's neck. "Lukey found paper bag inside closet. From Harley, to Lukey! Harley really nice!" he bubbled, peppering Michael's face with kisses.

Michael bit his lip, resting his hands on Luke's waist and breathed out a shaky sigh. "Oh! and Cal talk to Lukey 'bout sex! Mikey, Lukey ready!"

Michael choked once again, Luke's arms tightening around his neck. "Cal made Luke watch a film too! Has 2 boys doing the sex! Cal explain to Lukey though, Lukey ready Mikey! Want to do the sex with you." Luke pouted, burying his face on Michael's neck.

"Are you sure.. Luke? I don't want to hurt you." Michael asked softly, hugging Luke close to him and Luke giggly nodded his head, grinning madly as he pulled back and gazed at Michael's face. "Am sure, Mikey! Lovah Mikey so much! Want to make you feel good like how you make Lukey feel good!" he squeaked, Michael trying his best not to coo at his adorable little boyfriend.

"Alright. But it's making love if you're doing this with the person you love, not just sex. Understand?" Michael whispered, stroking Luke's cheek as he pressed a kiss onto the hybrid's forehead. He heard the sound of the cab driving away and he grinned more to himself.

They had the house all to themselves.

Luke mewled in delight when Michael lifted him up, their lips locked together as Michael led the both of them to the bed, gently laying Luke onto the bed with him hovering Luke.

"You're so beautiful, Luke." Michael breathed, Luke muffling out moans when Michael pressed his covered groin on Luke's, causing unholy friction between them. "M-Mike-ey more b-beautiful." Luke gasped, Michael pulling on his lace knickers and letting go, making the skin covered by the lace grow a faint red mark.