The Flower Kitty || muke

Michael walked down the quiet streets of Sydney, he would usually take the bus to go home from the video game rental store but today he felt like walking.

Besides, the cold air made him feel happy. Strange, but it's how the boy is.

It's not like Michael isn't a happy person, he just sometimes feels alone and that made him less happy. Although he does have his best friend, Ashton, who he thinks is seeing someone as he noticed that he hasn't been hanging out with him much lately.

As Michael walked passed the alleyway, which he usually passes by, he heard a soft rustle. He didn't think of it as much but then he heard soft whimpers, all coming from the alleyway. What? Michael thought, turning his heels and walking towards the alleyway but stayed where the street light still shone.

"Mm-mmrow!" a voice of a kitten sounded from the corner, Michael took a step into the alley and scanned the place, stopping when he saw rustling movement coming from underneath a ragged blanket.

Michael crouched down and gently pulled the blanket away, revealing an adorable little kitten. It's fur is a mix of grey, black and white and even if it came from underneath the dirty and ragged blanket, it still looked pretty and fluffy and most importantly healthy. But it was shivering and it's tail was all fuzzed up.

"Aww you poor thing!" Michael said, reaching down to stroke the feline's back. The little guy looked like it was no older than 2 years old and it's already left abandoned.

"Who would leave you out here?" Michael murmured. The kitten opened it's eyes upon hearing the boy's voice, revealing a beautiful shiny grey color. The kitten gazed up at Michael and wondered why he was pitying him, and taking the time to even give him a second look at all. "Wow, you're so pretty. Let me see your c- oh wait, you don't have a collar. But what's this..." Michael asked, puzzled.

His hands found a metal brace around the kitten's neck and it was chained against the wall. Michael looked around and found a rock, hoping that it would be enough to break the brace. Michael lifted the rock and stroke it against the rusty; old metal brace, hard, making the kitten wince but it broke the brace apart.

When Michael was about to drop the metal brace, he noticed that there was something engraved on it. He put the two pieces back together and read the engraving.

NAME: LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS

SEX: MALE

AGE: 18 YEARS/MONTHS DEPENDING ON FORM

STATUS: ONE OF A KIND, VERY SUCCESSFUL

SPECIES: FELINE/HUMAN HYBRID

Michael scrunched up his nose, dropping the metal brace on the ground. "That's nonsense, I don't believe it. So your name is Luke, hmm?" Michael asked, his voice growing softer at the end. Luke blinked in response.

"Well Luke, it's gonna be extremely cold soon and since you don't have any contact details on whatever that is, not that I'm gonna let you go back to the nut job that chained you here anyway, I'm taking you home with me." Michael rambled, lifting the shivering kitten from the ground.

Luke did not protest instead, he snuggled close to Michael and purred happily. "And Luke, I'm Michael."

:)

Oh my god I can't believe I'm doing this but... Muke book! Get ready for some gay shiz