28

Did anyone miss me? Because I missed all of you babies xx

"Okay, everyone, sit down! I have prepared some chips and cheese." Harley said, placing the two bowls on the table. Luke's face lightened up, picking up a chip with his sweater paw and nibbled on it cutely.

"Can you please just tell us your news and get out of my house?" Michael said tiredly, rubbing his sore eyes while Luke cuddled up to his side. "Rude!" Harley exclaimed, huffing as he took a sit across from Luke.

Luke looked up at his boyfriend's face and rested his chin on Michael's shoulder, Michael glancing at him and pressing a kiss on his cute little nose. "Ugh, stop it with the cuteness!" Harley grumbled, crossing his arms and got a chip for himself.

"Anyway, since I'm an awesome person, and you guys' best friend. I have booked you, Luke, Calum and Ashton a villa at this new leisure park that opened up at Gold Coast." Michael spat out the chips he was eating, falling into a coughing fit and Luke looked at him worriedly, placing a hand on his back and his eyes welled up with tears.

When Michael finally simmered down, Luke sighed in relief and hugged Michael very tight. "I'm alright kitten, don't worry." Michael whispered in Luke's ear and Luke sniffled, kissing Michael's cheek sweetly.

Harley was cooing at them, slapping his cheeks and making kissy noises at them. Michael turned to him, glaring at him through his lashes. "Harley! Do you know how long it takes to get to Gold Coast from here? It's nearly 9 hours and a half!" Michael said, Harley rolling his eyes at him.

"If you would have let me finish and not have spat your chips at me, you'd know that I booked you guys a flight so it will be just an hour and a half of travel time." Harley said and Michael pursed his lips, "Fine, we'll go. When are we gonna go?" Harley looked at the airline tickets on his hands.

"Ehh.. tomorrow night?"

- - -

"Calum, I love you, but could you please hurry?" Ashton stressed, zipping up his luggage bag and then heading over to the mirror to check his hair. "Fuck off, Ashton. It's not my fault you trashed my ass last night." Calum grumbled, holding the bath towel to keep it from falling from his waist as he dug around for clothes in his and Ashton's shared closet.

"You asked for it." Ashton snickered and Calum glared at him, grumbling about how stupid all of this is. "It's your fault for not answering Mike's phone call last night. We woke up very late today and we just got the fucking news that we're going to Gold Coast and we have to leave in about 15 minutes." Calum whined, throwing on a plain white shirt and slipping on his tight black boxers.

Ashton giggled at his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around his waist and kissed him softly on the lips. "I'm sorry, Cally Bear. I'll make it up to you when we get to our villa." he offered, Calum humming and nodding in reply.

"You better pack the beach equipment, Ashy."

"Already thought about that."

- - -

Luke shuffled around in his seat, the uncomfortable metal chair making goosebumps rise from his arms. "You okay, Lukey?" Michael asked and Luke shook his head, complaining about how his seat feels funny. Michael understood, Luke was a sensitive little kitty. "Here, you could sit on my lap." Michael suggested and Luke happily agreed, purring when he cuddled into Michael's chest and peppered his boyfriend's face with kisses.

"Too much PDA!" the curly haired boy yelled from the entrance of the airport, Calum in tow behind him. Michael shook his head at his best friends while little chuckles escaped pass his lips. "It's not like you two don't show your affection to each other in public too!" he yelled and Ashton only laughed, revealing that it was true.

Luke was completely oblivious about what they were talking about and just played with the petals of his flower bracelet. I wonder if Mikey likes flowers. he wondered, looking up at Michael and smiled when he imagined a circle of red roses was gently placed on his head.

Michael noticed and stared down at Luke, smiling at him lovingly and kissing his lips lightly. "M-Mikey, g-get Daniel from Lukey's napsack?" Luke asked adorably, after they shared a love filled kiss, pointing behind Michael, where his blue bag is. "Of course, my kitten." Michael said, pulling out the stuffed lion out from the bag and handing it to Luke.

"I'm sorry we can't bring your Penguin, Lukey. She was too big." Michael apologised but Luke just shook his head and smiled, " 's okay, my moon and stars, Daniel is like Penggy! Soft and cuddly." he squeaked.

Calum and Ashton sat on the seats in front of the couple, waiting for their airplane to arrive so they can finally go to their vacation place.

"Michael, did you ask your boss for a leave slip?" Ashton asked, and Michael nodded. "Yeah, I have enough holiday days for this anyway." he said. Calum chatted excitedly with Luke, telling him how excited he is for the water slides and the golfing course there is at the resort.

Luke nodded attentively but on the inside he was terrified. He still doesn't like water that much. But when he looked up at Michael, with the cute red lip smile on his face, he knew that nothing will harm him since Michael will always be there to protect him.

:-)

Golly gee! Would you look at the artwork @NibetKawaii made for this book? I swear to fucks my heart stopped when I finally saw it. She's so cute like her art isn't she?

So you talented babies out there, if you want to make a fan art for this book, or for any of my other books hihi, private message me and we could work the strings out.

Oh and if you guys have any suggestions or what you want muke, or cashton, to do while they're on their small vacation, just comment below and I'll try and make your day dreams come true x

I love all of you so much and fuck yeah Muke xx