1

"Okay Lukey, let's get you fed. You must be starving!" Michael said, nuzzling his nose to the kitty's before placing him down in front of his small and cozy fire place. The kitten purred, happy that someone is finally being nice to him. Luke has always experienced punishments, so he was ecstatic about this. New owner, new life.

Michael heated a bowl of left over fish, then set it down on the floor along with some water. Luke perked up when he smelled the fish and weakly padded over to the food and ate it quickly, licking up every last bite. "I was right, you were starving." Michael stated, smiling fondly as he watched Luke drink the water. Luke glanced up at Michael before going to the fire place again.

"Alright, well I'm gonna go and take a shower real quick. I'll be right back." Michael said, turning around and walking towards his room. As Luke heard the door close, he began morphing back into his human form as he did when he was in the alleyway, that is how he made the whimpering noises after all. Why doesn't he believe that I'm a hyrbid? It said so in my brace right? I can't read so I'm not sure. I'm so stupid, I can't even talk, read or do anything useful. All I can do is control my body and morph into a stupid kitty. Luke thought.

Luke scratched his bare chest and peeked through the hallway where Michael passed, will he be mad? Of course he will, I'm a freak, that is what my old owner called me. "Mmrreow!" Luke squealed, his head hurting from all of the thinking. What if I switch forms again when I sleep? That seems to be happening a lot lately. Luke heard footsteps and whimpered slightly before morphing back quickly into his kitten form.

"There you are my little kitty. Come on, you must be tired. Let's get you to bed." Michael smiled, drying his hair off with a towel before setting it down and scooping Luke up on his arms. "Bed time little kitty!"

- - -

"Michael! Wake up and open the door!" Luke heard a voice yell from outside. Michael and him had been on the couch all day, Michael playing video games while Luke was cuddling up to him, enjoying the warmth coming from his new owner. "Yes Ash I'm coming! And why do you always assume that I'm sleeping." Michael rolled his eyes.

"Alright Lukey, time to get up. Looks like Ash invited himself over again, you'll love him though!" Michael said, going to lift Luke up from his lap. Luke whined in protest, clinging onto Michael's shirt. "You silly kitty." Michael chuckled, pulling Luke back to his chest.

"Michael answer your freaking door you lazy ass!" Ashton yelled, Michael groaned loud enough for Ashton to hear and opened the door. "Hi Ash-" "Oh my god! it's so adorable!" Ashton cut off Michael, taking Luke into his arms and cooing at him. Michael muttered incoherent words and rolled his eyes at Ashton but a smile played along on his lips.

"It's so cute! Where did you get it?" Ashton asked, petting the kitten and Luke purred. I like Ash, his hair is curly and looks funny but he's a little loud, he thought. "Well you wouldn't believe it but I got him from the alleyway, he was underneath a ragged-old blanket." Michael said, Ashton gasping. "Who would leave an adorable little kitty like this alone in an alleyway!" he exclaimed, holding the kitten close to his chest.

"Yeah and he was chained to the wall, on his neck there was a metal brace saying that he's a hyrbid of some sort!" Michael added, scrunching up his nose as he still did not believe that Luke was a hyrbid. Ashton furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Michael's face for any signs of mischief of joking but found none. "What the hell does that mean?" he asked, glancing down at the kitty in his arms and then back at Michael. "He looks like a normal, adorable little kitty to me!"

"I know right! Maybe some geek owned him and wanted to pretend that he was. But it doesn't explain why he was chained to the wall..." Michael muttered, looking at Luke who was happily purring into Ashton's chest, oblivious to the conversation they were having.

"Eh, what's important is that he's here now! Safe and sound, what's his name?" Ashton asked. "On the brace thing around his neck, it said that his name is Luke Hemmings. So that is Luke." Michael stated, petting Luke who made grabby paws at Michael afterwards. Even though Luke likes cuddling with Ashton, he likes cuddling with Michael so much more.

:)

Gosh you guys! I can't believe you actually like this haha, I'd like to have more people know about this so share it with your Muke AF buddies!