36

Oh look it's Luke at the top, just pretend he has black hair :--)

the little boy's eyes flashed with fear, fiddling with his fingers as he tried to find the words. "Uhh.. I-I .. found door open.." he stampered, Michael's eyes softening once he heard the little guy talk. He strode towards the boy, sitting down beside him on the couch and smiled softly at him.

"Hey little buddy, it's alright. What's your name?" Michael asked, frowning once he saw the rugged clothes the little boy was dressed in and how muddy he looked. "I'm Noah Oliver William!" he squeaked, smiling brightly. Michael pushed himself off the couch and gestured for the boy to do the same, "Well, Noah, I'm Michael. And would you mind if I get you cleaned up? Or can you clean yourself up?"

Noah giggled, "I c-can take showers myself! Where's the shower?" Michael led the little boy to his guest bathroom, showing him how to operate the shower and then leaving him after he'd told him that he'll get him clothes. Michael ran to his storage room, opening a chest filled with his old clothes. His mom wanted to keep them but his dad said that they didn't have any place left for them in their house so to keep his mom happy, Michael kept the clothes in his house.

The pale boy got a pair of briefs, basketball shorts, a pair of purple socks and his old Portal 2 shirt. When he was walking back to the bathroom, he saw Luke pressing his ear against the door of the bathroom and he was pressing his pointer finger to his lips. "Shusha Mikey, there b-burglar! Lukey take care of it. Lukey claw burglar when out." Luke whispered, padding over to Michael and kissing his cheeks repeatedly.

Michael giggled, wrapping his arm around Luke's waist and kissed him lightly on the lips. Luke muffled giggles, pulling back once he didn't hear anymore water droplets from the shower. "Lukey must attack now, Mikey stay back so safe." Luke mewled, pulling back from Michael's embrace but the older boy kept him there. "Lukey as much as you're acting really cute right now, there isn't any burglar." Michael snickered when Luke pouted and titled his head.

"No burglars?" Michael nodded his head, "Lukey okay then, Mikey okay! Luke just want my Mikey safe." Luke giggled, hugging Michael tight. Luke left Michael to go to their room to play with his stuffed toys with a lingering kiss on the cheek, Michael shaking his head lovingly at his boyfriend. "Mister Michael? Have clothes for me?" Noah said in his sweet mellow voice, peeking his head out from the bathroom.

Michael handed the clothes to Noah and chuckled when Noah shut the door right after, but apologised quickly from the other side of the door. The boy decided to make some snacks for the two younger boys, making his way to his kitchen and got out a pack of ready cookie dough. "Hope this recipe will work." Michael whispered to himself, ripping the package apart and started kneading the dough.

- - -

"Mister Michael? You in 'ere?" Michael heard a small voice say. He turned his head and nearly cooed when he saw Noah with his big clothes on and he looked very shy. "Hey there little buddy, wanna help me make these cookie shots?" Michael asked, Noah nodding his head eagerly, running over to Michael and grinning at the baking supplies in front of him.

Michael taught Noah how to shape the cookie dough into tiny cups and spread chocolate in them, Noah paying close attention and never making a mistake. "Do you live alone, Mister Michael?" the little boy asked curiously, Michael shaking his head. "I don't, little buddy, I live with my boyfriend. His name is Luke."

Noah immediately brightened up, "I love people together! It's nice to see, they're happy and all. I just wish I was the same." he sighed, Michael raising a brow at him. "You want to be in a relationship?" Noah's eyes widened, "Oh no! I just want to be happy! Can't be happy because I live on the streets. I just sneak into schools so I can have high understandments in stuffs." he spoke, Michael's lips curling downwards.

"Where's your parents?" he asked, "Never saw 'em, I was raised by other lady. S-She passed away days ago.. It was really hard w-without her." Noah mumbled, his face still as he tried not to cry. Michael dropped what he was doing, which was cleaning the utensils they used, and walked towards Noah. He wrapped the little boy in a hug and Noah squeaked, not knowing what to do.

"Did you never experienced hugs before?" Michael asked, still hugging the little boy close to him. He felt Noah shake his head and sighed, "Well you wrap your arms around me and just let yourself snuggle into the hug." Noah followed and sighed once he got lost in the hug. "This feels very.. nice." he mumbled, nuzzling his cheek against Michael's chest.

Once they both pulled away, Michael saw Noah's teary stained eyes. "It's okay to cry, little buddy, you've been through a lot." Michael soothed, petting the young boy's hair and Noah let the tears fall for once. "I never cried before because then people will knows I'm b-broken inside. I want people to be happy and not worry." Noah cried softly, Michael hushing him and pulling him into another hug.

Just then, Luke came into the room with his flower crown above his head and Penggie who's also wearing it's flower crown and instantly frowned when he saw the little boy. "Who t-this?" he asked timidly, sauntering over to Michael and Noah. "I-I'm Noah Oliver William." the little boy mumbled, Luke placing Penggie on the counter top before kneeling beside the boy.

"W-Well N-Noah, d-don't be sadding, Lukey gives you cuddlies." Luke whispered, Noah immediately unwrapping his arms from Michael and crashing into Luke's chest. Luke hushed the little boy in his arms, stroking his hair and whispered soothing things into his ear. Michael watched them and he smiled softly at the view, can't blame him, it's such an adorable view. Minus Noah crying but you get him.

Noah and Luke got on exceptionally well, while Michael was filling up the cookie shots with milk, the two were talking about their interests and Michael was quietly listening to them.

"Lukey likes draws, Noah likes draws as well?"

"I do like drawing! But I'm very bad with it. I also sleeping."

"Lukey likes sleeping too! But better sleep with my Mikey though."

They were so adorable and Michael's more than happy to have he met these boys and he promised to protect the both of them, until his last dying breath.

:-)

MUKE CHILD! MUKE CHILD! MUKE CHILD!