39

some shit's going down

In the past few days, Michael, Luke and Noah were growing more into each other. Calum has also been coming over for Luke's teaching sessions and even taught Noah a few things, and he somehow squeezed himself in the William-Hemmings-Clifford household. Michael went back to work when Calum started coming over, leaving the tan skinned boy to baby sit the two. But, he would have Ashton over to help him and the curly haired boy went to help his boyfriend without any hesitation.

Luke and Michael have also been growing more closer to each other, if that was even possible, and although they didn't have a lot of intimate moments, they're still infatuated with each other in ways you wouldn't even think of.

MichaelandLuke

LukeandMichael

No one can ever break that bond.

- - -

"Mikey! Cal teach Lukey use phonesies!"  the blue-eyed boy giggled from the other line. Michael giggled, too, balancing his phone between his ear and shoulder as he put the cookies in baggies.

"That's great, Lukey, you're such a smart little kitty aren't ya?" Michael cooed over the phone, earning a funny look from his co-worker. "Smartest kitty ever, yes!" Luke exclaimed happily, playing with his kitten tail as he glanced at Calum and Noah who were sat on the floor, learning some maths.

"When be back home, Mikey? Lukey misses Mikey already!" Michael could already see and feel Luke's cute little pout starting to form on his face. "I'll be back soon, my love. Only 1 more hour then I'm all yours." he said calmly, grinning widely when he heard Luke sigh aloud. "Mmhkay, Mikey." Luke purred, Michael grabbing his phone on his right hand as he used his left hand to clean the display case of the pastries.

"Would you like me to bring you some sugar cookies?" Michael asked sweetly, Luke practically bouncing off the walls. "Yes please, Mikey! Lukey wants cookies, cookies taste very good!" he squeaked, and Michael swore he heard Calum say 'So does your boyfriend's cum I suppose' from the background followed by a loud smacking sound so Michael guessed that Ashton was there too and that he whacked Calum's head.

"I'll bring you the last batch that I'll make today so it'll be fresh and more yummy. I have to go now, Lukey." Luke whined from the other line, "Can't just stay in phone with my Mikey until get back from work?" he asked innocently and Michael chuckled, stopping from what he was doing and just focused on talking to Luke. "I'm sorry baby but that's not how a phone call works. If I stay on my phone for a long time, it will run out of battery and I wouldn't be able to use it later on. But you'll see me soon, yeah?"

Luke sighed sadly, a pout settled on his face as he scratched his nose. "Alrightie, Mikey. But Mikey be back faster? Lukey want to cuddle and have kissies." he spoke cutely, making Michael go all heart eyes for his little kitten. "Of course kitten, I'll cuddle you and kiss you and we can do anything you want. I love youuu." Michael sing-songed, making Luke giggle. "Lukey lovah's you too, Mikey!" he hiccuped, Michael heard Luke's voice faintly asking Calum how to end the call before the call dropped and he was back to doing his work.

Just then, the bell of the door rung and a pretty attractive looking lad came in. Michael didn't looked fazed at all because he had Luke and his eyes are only for Luke. He was so whipped for the boy. The bloke looked around the store like it was his first time before he looked at the pastries in the display case and grinned, walking over to Michael who was behind the cashier.

"Hi, uhm can I get one of those blueberry tarts?" the bloke asked with his soft british voice. Michael nodded while politely smiling at him, he put the rather large tart in a baggie and passed it to the guy who passed Michael some cash to pay for his tart.