7

It's kind of amazing to think that in only a short period of time you could grow so close with a person.

Michael might not know much about Luke but he feels some sort of connection with him, that is why he gave him the flower ring after all. Michael just doesn't give gifts to people, he only ever gave Ashton gifts when it was an important occasion like his 18th birthday.

Luke knows a lot of things though, like how much Michael likes it when his coffee is newly brewed or when his clothes are fresh and clean. Luke also took note that Michael always smells like deodorant and soap, and he likes cuddling. He knew those in just a couple of days or so.

Michael and Luke were on the couch, it was already hours after noon. Luke was wearing one of Michael's dark navy blue sweaters and some black skinnies. Michael was wearing clothes similiar to Luke's; a black sweater and black skinnies.

"So can you say 'Michael?" Michael asked Luke, who was curled up on his side with his arm wrapped around him. Luke shook his head sadly and gazed up at Michael, his lips forming into a small pout. "No, I mean like can you make human noises? Try to talk like me, say Mike-ael" Michael said, dragging out his name.

"Mikeee-Mike..ey... Mikey!" Luke said, grasping Michael's shoulders and shaking him giddily. "That's right! I'll accept Mikey, but only you can call me that. And holy crap you talked! This is awesome!" Michael said excitedly. "Mikey Mikey Mikey Mikey!" Luke said, moving to sit on the couch and bouncing up on his knees happily. "I'm Mikey, you said your first word! Oh my god I'm so proud right now." Michael smiled, "And austrailian accent, nice! Understandable though, we are in Sydney after all." he added.

"Mikeeeeey! Mikey, Mikey!" I'm so happy! I can finally talk! Maybe Mikey can teach me more words? Luke thought as he chanted Michael's nick name in his awkward but cute voice. He climbed onto Michael's lap again and cuddled deeply onto his owner, purring affectionately. Michael smiled, his cheeks turning into a pretty pink color as he wrapped his arms around the boy and pulled him closer to his warm chest.

"Are you really that excited about your first word?" Michael said, chuckling nervously when Luke suddenly rubbed himself onto his oh. Luke nodded into his neck, letting his lips trail against the sensitive skin. Of course I'm excited! I didn't even know I could speak! Luke thought, giggling against the crook of Michael's neck, unknowingly getting Michael 'excited'.

"U-uh...! Lukey! Y-you can get off now..." Michael grunted softly, trying to not moan when Luke suddenly rubbed onto little Michael again. "Mikey?" Luke said, curiously wondering why Michael was so nervous and squirmy all of a sudden. Michael was breathing shakily and his eyes nearly popped out at the position they were at, Luke was straddling him. Straddling Him.

How can this innocent boy do this to me? He doesn't even know what he's doing. Wait, how is he even affecting me like this? Sure I like boys but it's hard to believe that I'm crushing on the one I found and took home. Michael thought, gulping when Luke leaned in to inspect his face, making their lengths press against each other.

"Lu-Luke! Wh-what are you doing?" Michael whined, closing his eyes and keeping a firm grip on Luke's waist. "Mrreeeeeow! Mikey?" Luke gazed worryingly at Michael, not knowing why his owner was suddenly acting different. Luke leaned down on Michael's neck and licked the supple skin and then wrapped his arms around Michael's neck, pulling him close. Maybe he needs grooming for comfort? Luke thought, rasping his tongue behind Michael's ear.

"Nnnnnghh, Luke..." Michael groaned out as Luke nipped at his sweet spot. "L-Luke t-this isn't helping... ah!!" Michael shuddered under Luke's touch. Luke pulled away with a look of hurt settled on his face. I'm sorry, I was only trying to help. I thought it would help. Luke thought, tears brimming onto his shiny grey pupils, backing away from a panting Michael.

"N-no I'm so sorry Luke. I bet you thought you were j-just grooming. Well humans don't actually groom each other, that only h-happens when two humans have something special with each other." Michael tried to explain as he was still trying to calm down from his and Luke's previous activity. I'm so stupid, I shouldn't have did that. I can never do anything right. Luke thought as he glanced at Michael.

"You're a really smart kitten, Lukey. You learned how to talk!" Michael said, trying to bring up Luke's mood. It seemed to have worked because Luke perked up and wrapped his arms tightly around Michael's torso and hugged him tight. Luke giggled when he felt Michael lean in and press his lips on his forehead.

I wonder what Mikey did to me is called. Luke thought, happily gazing up at Michael.

:)

Guyssss!!! I'm in the hotel right now and my hotel room is so big!!' Ahhhh I feel like a princess (( which I already am but still ))

This chapter makes me feel all tingly inside and Cashton you will soon get ;)

Love you my flower babies! x