41

let's all take this time to appreciate the gif. how luke has his hand on his waist and how he's fixing michael's hair, and how michael is looking at luke with love-doe eyes.

Lucas's eyes scanned over Luke's file, his grip onto the arm rest next to him tight as he read more and more of what Charles did to Luke and how Luke became a hybrid. 

And Charles wants to make Michael one too. When Charles saw Michael's teeth, he thought that Michael would be a right fit for a bunny hybrid, which is why he's experimenting on Jack so that nothing will go wrong with Michael.

He doesn't know anything about Noah though, Lucas made sure of that. It was already enough trying to figure out a way on how to save Luke and Michael, if Noah got into the mix then it would be a lot harder. 

But if it's one thing Lucas is sure of, it's that he's going to get Michael and Luke out of this horrible nightmare and make sure they live peacefully. 

Even if it means he'll die along the way.

- - - 

Luke squinted his eyes at the figure. He could've sworn he saw that figure already, he wonders who that might be. He fully twisted his body so he's facing the large window, his eyebrows furrowed as he continued to stare at the figure.

The structure of the body is familiar. Luke thinks. But I have never seen that face nor that hair before. He thinks again. Maybe the figure is just no one. Luke sighed, Michael wrapping an arm around him as he grabbed a slice of pizza.

"Lukey, you wanna have a bite?" Michael cooed, Luke nodding his head and opening his mouth. Luke took a large bite off of Michael's pizza, making the older boy pout. "You nearly ate my whole pizza in just one bite!" he exclaimed, Luke giggling as he chewed his food carefully. "S'rry, Mikey." Luke muffled out in-between bites, Michael shaking his head at him fondly. "You're lucky you're cute, Lukey." he spoke and Luke just shook as he silently laughed.

Michael massaged Luke's head, the younger boy purring quietly and snuggling closer to Michael. Although Michael seemed pretty relax on the outside, in the inside he was worried because of that illegal scientist lab thing that creates hybrids, and he knows for a reason that that is what happened to Luke.

He didn't want his baby to get hurt anymore.

Meanwhile Calum and Ashton were talking about visiting their families, together of course, soon. But they didn't want to just leave their friends, especially when they saw how off Harley has been lately.

Speaking of Harley, he hasn't been his normal self. He's not care-free anymore, and he's always in deep-thought. In his eyes, Lucas was still the most perfect guy ever. But in his brain, Lucas was dark, a killer, someone who puts people into misery. He didn't want to believe it, of course he doesn't, but he does. 

Even if at the back of his mind, something is telling him to still give Lucas a chance.

Noah was silently eating his pizza while he doodled in his sketch book, he was about to shade the eyes of his monster drawing when someone accidentally bumped his arm, making his pencil push forward onto the paper and create a small rip on it. 

"Oh, I'm sorry!" a little voice squeaked, Noah looked over at where the voice came from and saw a little girl, about his age, sitting down on the floor. It looked like she had tripped. Noah got off of his chair and helped the girl up, "It's okay, are you okay?" he asked shyly, the girl dusting herself and nodding her head. 

"Yes, I'm okay, I'm sorry for ruining your drawing. I didn't mean to. I just saw you drawing and it looked very nice so I went closer but then there was an ice cube on the floor and I accidentally slipped and bumped your arm." the girl rambled on, a pout settled on his face as she tried to explain herself. 

Noah smiled at the girl, holding her shoulders lightly as he rubbed them. "It's okay, I don't mind. Just be careful next time and do not trip over things." he said, the girl grinned back at him, pushing her big black square framed glasses up her nose. "I'm very clumsy so I can't pinky promise you that." she giggled, Noah laughing silently along with her.

Michael and Luke were watching him from where they sat, Luke leaning onto Michael's shoulder as he watched Noah talk to the little girl happily, how he showed her his artworks, and how she looked genuinely interested in them. Michael, on the other hand, was proud of him because he was making new friends and he was getting along with people his age. 

"Mikey." Luke mumbled into Michael's shirt. Michael looked down at him, pulling him closer to his chest, "Yes, Lukey?" he whispered, Luke smiling as he looked up at Michael. "Lukey lovah you." he smiled, Michael smiling back at him and leaning down to press a kiss onto the hybrid's soft lips.

"I love you a lot, kitten." he breathed after a lot of small kisses, Luke already feeling dizzy with the amount of affection Michael just gave him. "Mmmh, Lukey lovah you more, Mikey." he hummed, nuzzling his nose into Michael's chest and breathing in his scent. "Mikey lovah Lukey forbeber and eber, yes?" he asked, Michael nodding. "Forever and ever, baby."

Harley looked at them with longing eyes, his eyes dropping to his phone when it started to vibrate. He could hear his heart pounding loudly in his chest as he read the caller ID.

Lucas.

:-)

Can you guys believe it that this book is about to end? In like 50 chapters or so.

And can you guys believe that this book has like 100+K reads like what? I don't even believe it, you guys are so awesome and I just love you guys so much and even if this book is so sucky you guys still read it and love it and I don't know why but, like, thank you so much.

Also, feel free to comment and share this book and check out my other stuff :--)

AND GUYS WE'RE FINALLY GETTING SOME REAL-LIFE MUKE ACTION BECAUSE MICHAEL AND LUKE ARE NOTICING EACH OTHER MORE ON SOCIAL MEDIA a.k.a Luke tweeting "Gummy worms & Spider-man" and Michael tweeting back "AND ME" and Michael posting the Luke Hammings video and much more.

I feel complete because of these boys and you guys *sobs because emotional*

Love you little ones and I hope all of you are having a grand day xx 

plus stayed tune for my surprise, ayeee ;-)