40

Lucas hated his job.

He still hates it, the only reason why he's still in the business is because he doesn't want Harley or anyone else to get hurt. Although he's just speaking for everyone else rather than Luke and Michael.

The blonde boy fumbled with his lip ring as he arranged files on Charles's desk, his nose twitching at the collected dust tickling the files of paperwork he retrieved from the desk. His eyes scanned over a certain file though, it was Luke's file.

He looked around before snatching the black folder and tucked it in his satchel safely, just in time too. "Lucas, I'm back, bud!" Charles's voiced boomed all around the room. Lucas made sure that the folder was unseen in his satchel before turning to look at his boss. "Hey man, how'd your trip to Michael's go?"

Charles smirked, running his hand through his dark brown hair. "It was alright, he's a pretty good looking guy." he snickered, shaking his head afterwards. "Not my type though." Charles strode towards his computer and clicked on the tab of his video cameras.

"Looks like Jack is just about to turn into a bunny hybrid." he hummed, shutting off the computer before walking back towards the door. "Ey man, do me a favour and lock up when you leave? Have to go and pick up some stuff over at the warehouse." he said, Lucas nodding and pretending to be busy by fixing the files in alphabetical order.

"Thanks bro, this is why you're the only one I trust." the dark haired boy murmured gently before escaping out the door.

Lucas sighed when he was gone, squeezing his eyes shut and rubbed his temples. He's going to be in some deep shit when Charles's plans go through.

- - -

Harley stayed over at the 3 compound household, in other words the William-Hemmings-Clifford household. And they gladly welcomed him with open arms. The four of them were at the living room, as per usual, watching a quite educational movie.

Luke was cuddling next to Michael on the couch, his body curled up in a ball facing Michael while his head was tucked in his boyfriend's chest. Michael had a love-struck smile on his face, rubbing Luke's back soothingly and kissing his forehead every once and a while.

Noah was sprawled out on the floor, his eyes fixed on the screen in front of him while Harley was sitting beside him with his legs crossed. Everyone was pretty into the movie so they didn't notice when the door was unlocking.

Just when Mr. Peabody started talking about the Wabac, Ashton and Calum sat on Michael and Luke's side, making the couple be squished in-between the two bulkier men. Luke squeaked when the couch suddenly plummeted, lifting his head out from Michael's neck and grinned massively once he saw the other couple.

"Ash and Cal!" he squealed, waving happily at the both of them. Ashton shook his head as he laughed, waving at the younger boy before nudging Harley's back with his toes. Harley peeled his eyes off the screen and beamed once he saw Ashton and Calum, "Hey guys! Brought food or anything? Michael needs to go grocery shopping again so the fridge is empty." he rambled, Calum and Ashton laughing while Michael mumbled about having too much mouths to feed.

"Actually, we were planning on going out for food. If you guys aren't busy?" Calum spoke, his eyes directing to Noah who was still drowned into the movie. Michael snickered, Luke shifting to snuggle his face back into Michael's neck. "I think we have time to finish the movie before we go."

When the credits started rolling, Noah rolled around the floor to lay down on his back. He lifted his head and had a surprised look on his face once he saw Ashton and Calum sitting on the couch. "Oh hi uncle Ash and Cal, how long have you've been there?" he asked curiously, tilting his head to the side which made Calum coo aloud.