8

For cliffxcked

"Michael? I'm back!!" Ashton yelled, barging in Michael's house. Luke's ears perked up at the sound of Ashton's voice and he sat on his knees on the couch, excitedly looking at Ashton.

Hey, he just doesn't like Ashton when he gets too close to Michael.

Luke then noticed that there was a boy behind Ashton making him shrink his feline ears as quick as he can. "Oh you're back. Got that tutor you were on about?" Michael asked, walking towards Luke from the kitchen. He passed him a cup of milk, Luke smiling brightly at him and taking the cup in his hands.

"Yup!" Ashton then stepped out of the way to give Michael a better view of the tutor.

He had tousled dark brown hair with dyed blonde streaks that's left carelessly on top of his head. He had on a Foo Fighters band tee and black skinnies, his wrists were covered with bands, his arms had a few tattoos and he had a smile stuck on his face. "Hi I'm Calum!" the tanned boy greeted happily, holding his hand out to Michael.

"I'm Michael but you probably already knew that." Michael said, shaking the boy's hand and perched his eyebrow at Ashton. "Ashton, can I talk to you? In the kitchen you go, mate." Michael said, pointing towards the kitchen and already making his way to it. "Mmh-kay, Calum you sit there next to Luke. He's your tutoree! Or student, whatever you tutors like to call them." Ashton said, dragging Calum to the couch and pushing him down next to Luke.

"Wha-" "Hush Calum! I must go to Michael now!" Ashton cut off Calum, flipping his hair before running to the kitchen. "So who's Calum?" Michael asked, while preparing two cups of hot chocolate. "Well he's Luke's tutor now of course." Ashton answered innocently, twidling his fingers. "You know what I'm talking about Ash." Michael said, raising his eyebrows at Ashton.

"No, no I don't." Ashton replied a little too quickly. "Ashton are you and Calum dating?" Michael said bluntly, looking at Ashton with a pointed look. Ashton sighed, his shoulders dropping as he nodded. "Well okay then." Michael shrugged, his lips twitching into a small smile as he continued to make the hot chocolate.

"W-wait... you don't have any reaction to that?" Ashton asked timidly, glancing at Michael. "I just wanted to know who Calum is and why should I have a reaction to that?" Michael said, chuckling afterwards. "But, you should've told me you had a boyfriend sooner. Geez, Ash, you think I haven't noticed you not being available all the time like you used to be?"

Ashton buried his face in his hands as he shook in laughter, "Yeah, sorry about that, Calum comes over at my place and we always end up getting into some... stuff." he said, looking back at Michael. "I don't even want to know. So how long have you guys been dating?" Michael asked, dropping the marshmallows in the cup. "Like 6 months..." Ashton muttered, a smile shining brightly on his face. "I'm happy for you, mate, but I will personally kill you if you keep any secrets THIS big from me again, now let's go back to those two dorks." Michael said, grabbing the mugs and passing one to Ashton.

They walked back into the living room, being greeted by the sight of Luke with a milk mustache silently showing a confused Calum his flower band that's wrapped on his wrist. "Okay guys you seriously have to explain to me what the hell is going on. Why doesn't Luke talk and why does he keep showing me that bracelet?" Calum asked, pouting as he looked at Ashton and Michael.

"Aww Mike! You gave Luke a bracelet! That is so adorable." Ashton cooed, running over to Luke who smiled and hugged Ashton. "Hey hey hey, what is this?" Calum said, he might've been a bit jealous. Ashton snickered, letting go of Luke and squeezing himself at Calum's side. Michael passed the hot chocolate to Calum and smiled.

"Yeah I did. He's taking quite a liking to it, and Calum this may sound extremely crazy but I found Luke in an alley and he's actually a kitten hybrid and he doesn't know how to say anything but my name, well sort of my name." Michael said, earning a doubtful look from Calum and a shocked look from Ashton. "When did he learn to say your name?" Ashton asked, glancing at Luke.

Luke was still seated there, gently caressing the petals of his flower band. Luke looked up from his wrist at the sound of Michael's voice and he grinned. "Since I taught him this morning." Michael answered cheekily. "He's a what? Are you guys funning me?" Calum asked, looking at his mug full of hot chocolate and drank from it to calm down his nerves.

Luke pouted when Michael didn't pay him attention, "Mikey!" he exclaimed, springing up from his seat and giddily walking to Michael. He wrapped his arms around Michael's neck and pulled himself closer to the blondish-silver haired boy. Michael gripped Luke's tighs which made Luke wrap his legs around Michael's waist.

"So that's how he sounds like." Ashton thought aloud, smiling happily at the two boys and he saw something in both of their eyes; admiration towards each other. Michael sat down, with Luke on his lap, on one of his lazy boy chairs and stroke the back of Luke's hair earning uncontrolable purrs from Luke. "Did he just purr? Am I in a dream? Ashy tell me I'm in a dream, I don't understand what's happening right now." Calum said, looking at his boyfriend with his cute precious eyes.

"You're not dreaming, Cally. Just watch." Ashton whispered, nodding towards Michael and Luke. Luke was still purring, he leant closer to Michael and his ears and tail started to sprout. "H-he just! He just freaking! Oh my god." Calum breathed out, his hands shaking as he kept an intent eye on Luke. "Believe us now, Calum?" Michael smirked, pulling Luke close to him and Luke snuggled up to him.

"I-I guess so..." Calum gulped, trying to calm down his tense nerves. "Aww Cally don't be afraid! Luke is so harmless and look at him? He's such a sweetheart! He'll never hurt you!" Ashton assured Calum, throwing an arm over the dark haired boy, "Please teach him for us! He's a cute little kitten that doesn't know anything! He needs your smart brains, Cally!" Ashton begged, pouting his lips and making puppy dog eyes at Calum.

"F-fine... but you owe me." Calum muttered, "Oh I can fix that with a cute little date!" Ashton said, knowing that Calum loves cute, sweet dates especially with him. "Oi guys keep it PG! Luke knows nothing of that sort!" Michael said, covering his hands over Luke's eyes. What's that? I thought Michael said that people don't groom other people? Unless... Luke thought, peeking through the spaces between Michael's fingers.

Ashton pulled away from him and Calum's almost-heated kiss, "Okay, okay. We'll be going! I have to set up the date! Bye Mike and Luke!" Ashton said, intertwining his hands with Calum's and dragging him out te door. "Bye guys! I'll be here tomorrow at like 9am for Luke's first class!" Calum called out before the door closed shut.

"Well then, guess I'll have to keep an eye on them when they're in this house." Michael muttered, closing his eyes, kissing the top of Luke's head and pulling him closer. Luke purring happily at the warmth Michael's body was giving to his.

:)

Guys one direction is here I'm crying!!! #NOCHILLPHILIPPINES oops.

And you wanted Cashton you get it x

Love you flower babies xx