12

I DON'T REGRET THIS CHAPTER!

"M-mikey! P-piz...za good!" Luke squealed happily, munching on his cheesy treat happily. Michael laughed, seeing Luke get covered with crumbs and crumbs of the pizza. "Lukey you have to slow down or else you'll get a tummy ache!" he chuckled, poking Luke's sides.

Luke giggled, squirming around in his seat as he finished his slice of pizza.

"Y-you have brothers?" Michael asked, eyes wide. Luke nodded as his bottom lip quivered. "W-where are they?" Michael asked.

Luke whimpered, shuffling closer to Michael and crying on his shoulder. "K-k..." Luke sobbed, a choked cry coming out from his pretty lips. Michael held the crying boy tightly in his arms. "Shhhh Lukey... I'm sorry for asking, you don't have to tell me." Michael whispered, hugging the boy ever so gently like he was gonna break because he was so fragile.

"Mikey, eat piz-za with Lukey?" Luke asked timidly, holding the last slice of pizza there was. "You want to share?" Michael asked and Luke nodded, placing the tip of the pizza in his mouth and gestured for Michael to bite the other end of the pizza.

Luke started to nibble on the pizza, Michael cheeks flushed and started to munch on the pizza too. The gap between the two boys growing shorter and shorter.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked. It's none of my business." Michael apologized softly, cupping Luke's face with his hands and wiping off his tears with his thumbs. " 's mmkay..." Luke sniffled, resting his forehead against Michael's.

Michael's neck burned red when his nose came contact with Luke's.

"Mikey?" Luke murmured, Michael hummed in reply. "Lukey saw on tellie people with their mouths to-together. Calum said it kiss..ing."

Luke's eyes burned into Michael's, their lips getting closer and closer to each other.

"Oh yeah?" Michael asked, his nose nuzzling against Luke's. Luke smiled, his eyes catching a glint of color "Lukey wants to try."

And for the second time today, their lips pressed against each other in the gentlest manner.

"Lukey likes kiss-ing Mikey..." Luke giggled, wrapping his arms around Michael's neck and brought his chin to rest on top of Michael's shoulder. "I like kissing you too, kitten." Michael said, closing his eyes and resting his cheek on the side of Luke's head.

- I'M SO EMOTIONAL OVER THIS DON'T TOUCH ME -

"Mikey, Lukey's bum tick-kles." Luke giggled. Michael smiled up at him, playing with the hem of Luke's shirt.

They were sitting at the backyard of Michael's house, where his mum planted a beautiful garden with flowers of various colors and Luke absolutely loved it. Michael was laying down with his head resting on Luke's knees and Luke was just simply sitting down with his sketch book on his lap.

"That's grass, Lukey. It really feels that way." Michael giggled. Giggled. He fucking giggled.

"Lukey likes, is soft." Luke said, smiling and then picked up his pencil from his side and started drawing on his sketch pad.

Michael looked up at Luke and smiled at his concentrated look. It made him look even cuter. His eyes squinted and the tip of his tongue sticking out. Michael almost cooed at him.

They stayed there for minutes in comfortable silence. Soon, minutes turned into hours and Luke smiled down at his finished work. He looked down and giggled softly when he saw Michael sleeping, a relaxed look settled on his milky and adorable face.

"M-mikey.. wakey wakey." Luke moved his knees and Michael grunted, slowly opening his eyes. "Mikey look. Lukey draw." Luke smiled, handing Michael his sketch book. Michael took it in his hands and smiled, "This is really beautiful, Luke. But not as beautiful as you." Michael said, looking at the beautful garden Luke drew.

Michael never doubted Luke's abilities. When he first saw Luke so curious on how to learn eveything, he believed that he could do many many and great things which made him feel attracted to the kitten boy even more.

"Mikey silly... Lukey not, is boy." Luke giggled, twirling Michael's hair with his fingers. "You are beautiful, Luke. Handsome doesn't suit you, beautiful does. Your beautiful eyes, laugh, your beautiful smile and just everything about you." Michael whispered. Luke blushed, giggling and laying down as he pulled Michael up and made Michael's body lay on top of his.

"Mikey b-beauti-beautiful too." Luke exclaimed, pressing a tiny kiss on Michael's flushed cheek. Michael chuckled, nuzzling himself on Luke's chest. "Thank you princess."

IM SO SORRY IF THIS SUCKED IM NOT GOOD IN WRITING A KISSING SCENE.