42

Harley looked over at Michael and Luke nervously, his hands sweating as he got up from his spot and picked up his phone. "Hello?" he murmured, already feeling his heart pounding loudly against his chest as he went out of the house into the chilly breeze.

"Baby? Why aren't you at home?" Harley bit his lip at the sound of his possibly ex boyfriend's voice. They haven't talked for a while considering Lucas was off to his job and he always stays at a hotel while he's at his workplace which Harley found out to be illegal and dangerous.

"Oh, I don't know, just in a safe and legal place unlike you." he snapped. He heard Lucas's breath hitch from the other line.

"H-How, How did you know about that?" he asked, his voice shaking.

"Well maybe when you're away to god knows where, you shouldn't leave your fucking iMessage on our computer!" Harley hissed, the moment where he had to do some of his stalking that day just to find out where Lucas really works at flashed to his mind. "You've been lying to me all this time about working in some big business that's far away but really, you're just working at a fucking science lab who kidnaps people and turns them into hybrids!"

Harley waited for Lucas to say something but when he didn't he added, "Is this what your life has come to? Shouldn't you be helping kidnapped people get out from there other than kidnapping them? You're such an asshole, Lucas! Never talk to me again!" he said and with one final sharp goodbye, he ended the call.

But if he would have stayed a little longer, he would've heard Lucas's strangled cries and apologies while he tried to explain himself.

Harley didn't even notice there were tears spilling out from his eyes, he only ever noticed he was crying when his and Lucas's photo came up from the caller id's picture and his tears dribbled on the screen. He angrily wiped his tears away and gritted his teeth together.

Forget about him. He said to himself before recomposing himself and walking back into the pizza place with a fake smile etched on his lips. He looked at Michael and Luke again, seeing that they were too engrossed with each other to notice him leave and come back.

He already knew that there was something different about Luke because of the way he acted and spoke, but he didn't think of it that much. He didn't even know that Luke was a hybrid. His eyes flicked over to Calum and Ashton, they were feeding each other food and were whispering sweet nothings to each other.

Harley wished he had someone to do cute things with again, but for now he just needed to be alone. So he said goodbye to his friends, telling them that he had a head ache and he was feeling rather tired. Michael gave him a concerned look, nodding at him and telling him to get better. Harley smiled weakly at him in return, turning his heels to walk out of the pizza place and into the breezy weather once again.

And, he thought that the weather matched what he was feeling inside completely.

- I'm sorry -

Noah's cheeks were hurting from how much he was smiling because of his new friend. He watched as her eyeglasses slowly start to fall from the top of her nose. She was scanning his drawings with a fond look on her face, pushing her glasses up for herself before looking at Noah.

"You're really good in drawing.. er.." "Oh, I'm Noah Oliver William." the little boy smiled. "You have a nice name," the little girl blushed, "I'm Nora Shane King." she said before speaking again, "But I am not a king, I'm more of a princess." she giggled. Noah smiled, "Yeah you are." he blushed while the girl laughed quietly and told him about how she also draws at home and other things that pops into her head. But Noah doesn't mind, he actually likes listening to her talk, it keeps him happy and worry-free.

"Noah, it's time to go." Noah whipped his head at Michael who smiled gently at him. He nodded his head and turned back to his newly found friend, "I have to go, Nor. But I'll see you again.. right?" he asked with his eyes full of hope. Nora giggled, "Yes, I am always walking around with my mummy or my guard dog. But you can have my address so we can send letters to each other! I'm warning you though, I have very bad hand writing." she laughed, Noah laughing along with her.

She wrote down her address and passed it to Noah, who kept it safely in his bag. "Well I will see you soon, Noah, buh bye!" Nora squeaked, hugging Noah tightly before letting go and rushing back to her mum. Noah put on his bag and followed Michael, Luke, Calum and Ashton out of the pizza place.

When they arrived back to their house, Calum and Ashton offering them a farewell when they split ways, they immediately plopped down on the living room's couch. "Did you have fun today with your new friend, Noah?" Michael smirked when Noah's cheeks painted a rosy color.

"I did, she was very nice." he whispered, smiling to himself at the thought of Nora. "Must always remembers to be self, mmhkay Noah?" Luke piped up, his nose nuzzled into Michael's shoulder but he could still see the little boy clearly. Noah nodded and got up to cuddle with the two older boys, sitting in-between them and embracing them tightly.

It was such a family moment.

That night, Michael tucked Noah in and with another bed time story, Noah fell asleep with happy thoughts in his head. Luke was already in his cuddly pyjamas when Michael got in their room, already waiting to be cuddled to on the bed.

Michael striped down to his boxers and pulled on some pyjama bottoms and discarded his shirt, leaving him shirtless before laying down beside Luke on the bed. He pulled the younger boy to his chest, kissing the side of his head lovingly before nuzzling their noses together.

"Did you have fun today, Lukey?" Michael asked, Luke nodding his head happily. "Bery fun, with my friends, little Noah and my Mikey." he giggled happily, "A-and no bad stuffs happens." he added, gazing up at Michael with love-filled eyes.

"Mmh of course baby, I'll never let anything bad happen to you. I love you, my sweet." Michael whispered, locking his lips with Luke's softly, Luke immediately responding and kissing him back. "Lukey lovah you too." he breathed, smiling when he pulled back and saw Michael's lips all slicked up and red.

"Tomorrow, when I get back from work, I'm taking you out on a date. We need some alone time again, Lukey baby." Michael announced, Luke nodding his head and cuddling into his boyfriend. "Night my kitten." Michael said, kissing Luke's forehead and all Luke did was mewl back at him, falling into a deep slumber.

:-)

so much stuff going out like whut.

also, I am now Queen Fluff because it's a label for myself now apparently *smiley chuchu face*

AND for those who are always voting, commenting and supporting this book here's my love for you! *throws kisses to you like how you throw a ball in baseball*

oh yeah, to whoever has some pretty neat ideas for muke, cashton and noah + nora just comment and I'll try to make your ideas come to life.

Love you little ones xx