25

It's sunday here already by the way xx oh and sorry no round 2 smut XD

"OH MY GOSH, LUCAS, LUKE GOT LAID!" Michael groaned upon hearing the voice, hiding his face on Luke's neck and trying to lull himself back to sleep.

"Michael! I know you're awake, get the fuck up!" Harley yelled, grabbing Michael's shoulders and shaking him vigorously. "Stop it!" Michael grunted, pushing Harley off and cuddling back to Luke's side, who was still soundlessly sleeping or maybe he was just pretending to be sleeping.

"Harley, babe, calm down." Michael shot up from his slumber and squinted his eyes at the voice he just heard. "Who the fuck was that? Am I hearing things?" Michael grumbled, looking around the room and then stopped once his eyes found a blonde bloke leaning against his door frame.

"Okay, I have completely lost it, why the hell does that guy look a lot like Luke? I must be dreaming, good night." Michael said, slumping back down on his bed and pulling Luke closer to him as he squeezed his eyes shut. "You're not dreaming, you idiot. This is my boyfriend, Lucas." Harley chuckled, standing on his tippy toes to place a kiss on the blonde's lips.

"Now, don't try to change the subject! What positions did you guys use? And did you use the lubes and condoms I gave you? I have to know, now!" Harley demanded, making hand signs to exaggerate his point.

"We did not have sex, okay? We just took a bath together and then went to bed." Michael lied, pressing tiny gentle kisses on Luke's collar bones. "Did not have sex my ass! I will find out, Clifford, even if it's the last thing I will do!" Harley said, grabbing his boyfriend's hand and tugging him out of the door.

"It's nice to meet you, Michael!" Lucas hollered, before the sound of a door slamming shut was heard. Michael chuckled silently, Luke shuffling slightly in his sleep and scooting closer to Michael.

"I love you, my little kitty." the dyed-haired boy whispered, kissing his boyfriend's head softly.

"Lukey lovah you too, Mikey." Luke murmured, his hand stroking against the milky skin of Michael's chest lovingly.

"Oh you're awake, my sweet." Michael grinned, sitting up and Luke giggled sleepily. "Mikey? Can do what did in bed and bath? Feels so good." Luke purred, rubbing his cheek against Michael's affectionately.

"Maybe later okay? Don't tell anyone about the bed and the bath though yeah? I'll tell them, if I choose to." Michael replied, kissing Luke's cheek softly. "I KNEEEW IT!" Harley exclaimed from the door, revealing that he had been eavesdropping. "Harls!" Michael groaned, listening to Harley's fading footsteps as he went to the car to tell Lucas. "Lovah Mikey." Luke mewled, nipping the skin behind Michael's ear.

"I love you more, Lukey."

- - -

"Mikey, hurry! Lukey saw costume store! Lots and lots of pretend looks!" Luke squeaked, tugging Michael's arm and pulling him towards the little shoppe around the corner.

"Lookie Mikey! Pretty Finn the Human costume!" Luke squealed, his hands grasping the blue fabric. "You'd look really adorable in that, Lukey." Michael giggled. Luke grinned as Michael paid for his clothes, and he begged Michael for him to let him wear it while they walk through the park.

Michael agreed, and seeing Luke's black hair accessorised with the white hat messily and blue shorts with the huge sky blue shirt, the sleeves rolled up, was the cutest thing ever. Luke fixed his shirt and the green backpack behind him, which held his clothes, and smiled widely at Michael. Michael helped Luke tie the laces of his black shoes and then placed a mini Jake the Dog stuffed toy in the chest pocket of Luke's shirt. "Mikey is the bestest!" Luke praised, pecking Michael's cheek before holding his hand.

People were looking at them, not in a bad way but in an amused way. Michael could've sworn he saw some teenage girls filming them as they walked, Luke being oblivious about this, leaned up and pressed a kiss on Michael's stubbly chin causing a bunch of girls to coo at them.

Michael blushed while Luke giggled and stayed close to Michael's side.

"Hi, um, I just wanted to tell you guys that you're a really cute couple and gosh you guys are so brave for showing people that you're not scared to hide who you really are and who you love." a girl who looked like she's no older than 15 said, shyly looking in-between Luke and Michael.

"Thank you, sweetheart." Michael said and Luke nodded at her, giving a sweet smile in return.

- - -

"Michael, what is this I heard from Harley that you and Luke fucked." Ashton said once Michael and Luke entered their house that night. Michael groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose, "Why did I even let you guys get a key to this house, like what the hell was I thinking." he said.

"It's because you fucking love us!" Calum popped out from the kitchen doorway, a bag of crisps tucked in his arms.

"F-Fu-" Luke scrunched his nose as he tried to say the word he's been hearing all day. Michael pecked Luke's lips gently, whispering to him to not say that word because it's a bad and dirty word.

Luke's eyes widened as he mumbled sorries and sped upstairs to brush his teeth, probably to scrub out his dirty mouth. "And also, Ashton, to clear it all up, we did not have sex." Michael said, pushing Ashton and Calum out of his house so he could go fetch his kitten.

Michael went to his and Luke's room, seeing the small kitten he found in the alleyway sitting down on the bed with his flower bracelet on his head. "Lukey, you're so adorable." Michael said, diving in bed and pulling the kitten to his chest. Luke purred, licking Michael's chest. "Meew." I love you, Michael. Michael chuckled, placing the kitten beside him and looking directly at his eyes.

"You'll always be my flower kitty, Luke." Michael whispered as if it was their little secret. Luke morphed to his hybrid form, kissing Michael's lips fondly. "Mikey's Lukey's boyfriend, too the moon and back."

And maybe after all this time, Luke will finally have the peace and life he wanted. But on the other side of the country, was a man, looking at the videos some teenage girls posted and smirked crazily.

:-0

SHIT! I AM SO SORRY, well not really.

So guys I wanna do a Character ask, and please support me in this because it's my first time ever. Comment as many questions as you'd like xx

[Closed]
Character Ask:

Lukey!

Mikey!

Ash!

Cal!

The Boss!

Me! (a.k.a worst author ever lmao)

I love all of you little flowerlings x