The Missing video message

So.. this is the Boss's part of the q&a, get your guns ready! and in my point of view, little ones x

"Cocoa, babe, sleep now please." I hushed my little golden brown pomeranian, kissing his head while logging into my Skype account.

My blood boiled when I saw a user name that I haven't been expecting for a while. The little dog on my lap gurgled happily, rolling over and making me scratch his belly.

I clicked on the name and bit my lip when he appeared. Charles.

"Hello, Ands, doll." he started, I gritted my teeth when he held up the letter I sent him. "I got your letter of questions and I'm sorry I couldn't do them earlier. I was busy.. y'know?" he added, biting his lip and flicking back his hair.

"So let's get started with this.. shall we?"

Why are you such a pedophile?

"Babe, I'm not a pedophile. Luke's probably the only young one I fucked, but really how could you resist? He was just so innocent and pure, he had to get his virginity taken somehow." he answered, smirking as he winked at the camera.

WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN UGLY HOE? CREEPIN' ON KITTENS AND BEING A PEDO. LIKE, WERE YOU DROPPED ON YOUR HEAD AS AN INFANT?

Charles shifted uncomfortably in his after he read that, a hard look on his face. "You don't know what I look like, sugar, and when you finally do, you'll regret calling me ugly. Something did actually happen to me as an infant but that's for another story."

FUCKIN PEDO ASSHAT DOUCHPANTS, DICKFACE. .K im done now but u should be expecting me tonight, since im planning on stabbing you with a spork, but not before I chop off ur toes and make u choke on them.

"Woah, this one's a tough cookie isn't he, Ands? Well, babe, I appreciate that you made time to think of a nickname for me and I will be expecting you tonight, maybe we could do a few things before that." he licked his lips, shrugging off his shirt to reveal his nice tan muscular chest.

If he wasn't such an ass I'd go for him to be fucking honest.

Why were you so mean to Luke? What do you have against him?

"Aww baby, I don't have anything against him. I'm just naturally mean." Charles laughed quietly, gazing into the camera with his gorgeous sparkling grey eyes. Damnit, this guy is such a looker, like you wouldn't even think that he done such horrible things.

Who are you? and I mean an actual answer here!!!

Charles grinned, shuffling on his seat and got a bag of gummy worms. "I'm Charles, and I'm the reason why your sweet Lukey is a kitten. Maybe Michael will be one too when I'm through with my experiments on Jack." he answered, biting an end off the worm.

Why are you so creepy?

"I'm only creepy if you make yourself believe I am, darling."

Get the fuck out of this story you little bitch.

Charles eyes sparkled, "Feisty, I like."

Fuck off pls thanks.

"Rather not, doll, oh wait no Ands is my baby doll. Gotta think of a nick name for you." he said cheekily, ruffling his hair and continued reading.

Why are you such an asswipe?

Charles scrunched his nose, "I'd rather eat your ass out than wipe it. But, whatever."

Do you want me to come eat your eye balls and heart in your sleep? If not i suggest you leave luke and mikey alone.

"Cannibal alert! But hey, we could go on dates sometime. I like feisty girls." Charles winked at the camera and then chuckled.

Imma find you and slap you around a bit then I'm gonna sell you, and they will not be nice people.

"This reminds me of my old job, I used to sell sex slaves. Those were some of the days.." he sighed, spinning around in his swivel chair.

Can I shove a pole up your asshole?

"Sorry baby, I prefer to be the dominant one in this relationship."

Charles's eyes skimmed through the letter, chuckling afterwards. "You've got some people there, Ands. Well if that's all then I best be going, but tell them this, they shall be expecting me soon." he bidded before blowing me a kiss and then ended the video message.

I breathed out a sigh, pulling my hair into a pony tail. "Shit, Luke and Mikey."

Well that was.. something. Expect a bonus cashton chapter soon, little ones xx i wuv you all.

p.s Looks it's me in the picture! Hihi, and funfact about the author, I actually to have a pet dog and he made a special appearance in this q&a!