2

"Can I sleep over tonight? I'm too lazy to drive back home." Ashton pouted. "Okay Ash, I don't care." Michael replied, cuddling close with Luke, who was clinging onto his shirt and sat on his lap. "Yes! You're the best, Mike!" Ashton squealed, leaning over and hugging Michael's head tightly. Luke growled lowly, making the two boys look at him in shock.

Michael is mine, Luke thought. His kitten ears narrowed towards Ashton, the kitten didn't know why he was acting like that. He had only met the blondish-silver haired boy and yet he already felt so attached to him. "Luke..? Are you alright, kitty?" Michael asked, lifting up the kitten to level it up with his eyes. Luke looked directly into Michael's eyes and purred softly, making grabby paws at him.

"You silly kitty." Michael chuckled, pulling the kitten close to him once again. "I think Luke's taking quite a liking on you." Ashton chuckled, patting Michael's shoulder. This time, Luke controlled himself from growling at Ashton and just cuddled close to Michael.

"And by the way, Ash. You're doing the cleaning." Michael announced, making Ashton whine. "Nuuh! I'm the guest, you're suppose to serve me!" the curly haired boy complained. "Yeah, well too bad." Michael replied, smirking. "Fine then." Ashton huffed, standing up and walked towards the kitchen where the dirty dishes were waiting for him.

"You're lucky you're not a person, there's a lot of responsibilities." Michael whispered to Luke. But I am, Luke thought. "Ash, me and Luke are going to bed!" Michael yelled, lifting up Luke as he stood up. "Night to you guys then!" Ashton replied, "C'mon then, kitty." Michael whispered to the kitten who was already falling asleep in his arms.

Michael walked in his bedroom and set the kitten down gently on his bed before turning around and started to strip down his clothing, not minding the kitten who was gazing up at him tiredly. Michael, who was now in his boxers, walked towards the bed and got under the covers with the kitten curled in a ball on his side. "Good night, Lukey. Sweet dreams." Michael yawned, turning the lampshade off and plunging his arms underneath the warm comforter. Luke purred sleepily, snuggling into the pillow he was laying down on and closed his eyes. Both of them falling fast asleep to the quiet purring of Luke.

- - -

"M-Michael! Who the fuck is that?!" Luke's eyes sprang open as he heard this. Ashton was staring at him with wide eyes, his mouth hanging wide open. Michael stayed asleep, not minding Ashton. Oh no. Luke looked down at himself to see that he was in his human form, then nervously looked at the shocked and horror-stricken Ashton.

"Mmh-meroow!" Luke squealed, sqeezing his eyes shut and putting his hands over his human ears. "Michael wake up damnit!" Ashton yelled, as Luke began morphing back into a kitten right before his eyes. "Wait, what?" Ashton muttered, looking at the now kitten-form Luke.

"Scream a little bit louder Ashton, maybe Alex Gaskarth will hear you from all the way across the world." Michael muttered, his voice hoarse. He rolled over to his side and smiled when he saw Luke innocently staring at him. "O-oh my god, Michael. Your kitten... he..." Ashton stuttered, a look of terror in his eyes. "What? What's wrong, Ash?" Michael asked, stretching his arms out and yawning loudly.

Ashton sat down on the edge of the bed, his eyes fixed upon the floor before he looked at the kitten again. "L-luke... he's h-human. I-I saw it!" Ashton yelled. Michael sat up and rubbed his eyes, "What are you on about, Ash? It's so early in the damn morning, stop kidding around with me." Michael mumbled, leaning against the headboard of the bed.

"I'm not lying! He was a person! A boy!" Ashton defended himself, staring at Luke the whole time. "A person? What are you talking about? Have you gone mad?" Michael asked, glancing between Luke and Ashton. Should I morph into a human so that Michael will stop getting mad at Ash? Luke thought. "What you told me yesterday! The metal brace on his neck was true! Luke is a damn hyrbrid!" Ashton yelled, springing up from where he sat and gripped Michael's shoulders, shaking the sleepy boy violently.

"Ash stop it! You're going mad! We agreed yesterday that it was nonsense." Michael said. Ashton let go of Michael and went close to Luke who growled at him, his ears narrowing at him. "I saw it with my own eyes, Michael! Your kitten is a freakin' human!" Ashton exclaimed. Michael took the growling kitten in his arms and glanced at Ashton.

"Mrrrrreeeeooow!" Luke growled, trashing about in Michael's arms. "Shh, calm down Lukey. Ash, maybe you were seeing thi-" "I wasn't! I saw it Michael!" Ashton interrupted. Michael glanced down at the kitten, who finally calmed down, and then back up to Ashton.

"Prove it."

:)

Yeah that's what Ash looks like here. Oh and you guys I wouldn't mind updating everyday, just need votes and readddddssss (( also maybe comments idk )) Love you guys!! And I'm excited for the next chapter ayeeee.