Skype call: Character Ask

This is in my ( hi me, ands ) and yeah. This is gonna be fun and this is terribly unedited.

"It's fucking 4am and I'm having a Game of Thrones re-runs night, drowning myself in the beauty of Loras Tyrell, and you guys decide to do a group video?" I said bluntly, my fuzzy pink blanket wrapped around me, making me look like a little burrito.

"Ehm.. pwetty much, yeah." Luke giggled, doing that cute little nose scratch of his.

I glared at them, not like they saw it since my face is practically hidden from them. "Shut up, Luke." Michael said, scratching his bare chest and yawning afterwards.

"Do not be like that to your boyfriend, Michael." Ashton sing-songed, Calum cuddling into his chest. "Guys, I love you and you know that but seriously, why am I in this Skype call?" I asked, nuzzling myself in the warmth of my blanket.

"Well, we wanted to do that character ask you've been telling us about!" Calum said, copying Ashton's enthusiastic voice and mocking his little giggle. Ashton glared playfully at Calum while Luke and Michael giggled, "Now now Ash, do not be like that to your boyfriend." Michael said, shooting an I love you to Luke and getting one back.

"Fuck yeah we can do the character ask now!" I yelled, sleep drifting off of me as I reached for my phone on the side table.

While I was logging in my account, Calum and Ashton were exchanging silly and quite sexual jokes to each other while Michael and Luke were giggling and exchanging sweet nothings.

"You guys are adorable, like really really adorable." I practically cooed at them and they laughed in return. "So first is Lukey, c'mere you little kitten." Luke stifled a giggle, fixing his camera and smiling heavily at me.

"Lukey ready!"

l u k e y

Y u so cute?

Luke blushed, ducking his head. "Lukey not know, Mikey cute too though!"

Why are you so cute?

"Because he's not punk rock!" Michael screamed, Luke furrowing his eyebrows. "W-what punk rock?"

Can I give you a big hug?

"Yes! Lukey love hugs!" Luke gasped, his cute little dimples showing.

Are you and Michael going to make Muke babies?

"What's a Muke?" Ashton asked out loud, "Fuck you, Ash! It's Michael and Luke's ship name!" Calum scolded his boyfriend. "Eh.. Lukey not sure if can have babes, but want one! La-Lola is babes and she's so cute!" Luke squealed, holding his kitten ears and purring lightly.

Did you like what you did with Michael?

"Hey you never told us what you guys d-" Calum started but I kicked him and his boyfriend out of the group video. Luke and Michael started blushing, "Lukey really really like it, felt so good." Luke mewled Michael looked down, a smirk forming on his face.

What do you think the dirty word means?

"Lukey thought there'll be bugs in mouth!" Luke yelped, his kitten ears flattening above his head. "My princess is so innocent." Michael pursed his lips, I raised a brow at him.

What's your favourite thing about Mikey?

"Lukey loves everything about Mikey! But Lukey really loves Mikey's nose, so wittle and cute!" Luke cooed, Michael blushing deeply.

LUKE, ARE YOU QUEEN?

"Woah, no need to shout, Ands." Michael chuckled and I shrugged, "It was written in all caps." "Lukey not queen, Mikey says Lukey is his princess." Luke giggled, stroking his kitten tail.