20

Fucking...

Luke gasped, his eyes growing cold as he saw him. "YOU!" he yelled, about to pounce on the curly ombre haired boy but Michael held him tightly against his chest.

"Luke! What's going on?" Michael asked, staring at a red-faced Luke before looking over at a shock-stricken Harley. "L-Lukey saw him hug my Mikey! Mikey mine, not yours!" Luke exclaimed, clinging onto Michael and buried his face onto Michael's neck.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah. This is all about this fella getting jealous over me?" Harley asked, chuckling lightly when he saw Luke nod angrily. "Luke, I'm not stealing Mike, here, from you." Harley stated calmly, walking over to Luke.

"N-not steal Mikey from Lukey?" Luke asked, peering up at Harley with a cautious look on his face. "Nope, besides I have a boyfriend and let me tell you. He looks a lot like you! Except he has blonde hair, broader shoulders, definitely taller, has a lip ring and he has green eyes." Harley said, opening his arms out.

Luke giggled, letting go of Michael and tackling Harley in a hug. "Sowie Lukey think you is steal Mikey. Lukey love Mikey lot, not want any-anyone stole him." Luke apologized, giggling silently because Michael is his.

Michael had his arms crossed, silently watching the two lads share a warm hug and had a snug smile on his face. "Lukey, c'mere." he cooed. Luke instinctively let go of Harley and in a blink of an eye he's right underneath Michael's arm. "You don't have to get jealous, I'm never going to leave you. I love you too much to even think about it." he said softly, nuzzling his nose against the blushing hybrid's.

"Lukey loves Mikey." Luke whispered, his hands locking behind Michael's neck and pulling him in for a kiss. They heard a low whistle come from Harley, "Well, you guys do that while I go and find Michael's laptop." then they heard footsteps growing quieter and quieter but neither care because they were both too infatuated with the other's lips.

- - -

"I missed your hot chocolates, Mike!" Harley squealed, grabbing the mug of cocoa with whip cream on top from Michael and quickly dunking his face onto it. Michael laughed at him while Luke quietly sat on Michael's lap and sipped on his warm drink.

The question in his mind was bothering him.

"Mikey, what boyfriend? Said Lee-lee has." Luke asked quietly, resting his head on Michael's chest. Harley gasped, setting down the mug on the coffee table and glared playfully at Michael. "Don't tell me you and Luke aren't boyfriends! You two kiss and I raised you better than to kiss anyone you don't plan on being with." he said, sounding serious for a moment.

Michael rolled his eyes at his best friend, "I didn't want to scare him, and you didn't raise me. We were just raised together." Luke gazed up at Michael, his eyes widening and his bottom lip jutting out as he waited for Michael to answer his question. Michael looked down at him, rubbing his hip softly and pecked him on the lips.

"A boyfriend is someone you cuddle with."

"Mikey cuddle with Lukey?" Luke asked, watching Michael from the bed as he got out of the shower with a towel wrapped lowly around his bottom area. "Sure thing, kitten."

"Someone you kiss."

Michael pinned Luke down on the bed, with their hands intertwined above Luke's head, and dived down to pepper the giggling boy's face with kisses.

"Someone you care about."

"Luke, I care so much about you and I want to protect you."

"Someone you play with."

Michael chuckled, letting Luke drag him towards the bed. "Lukey play nurses with Mikey. Mikey be sick person and Lukey be doctor!" Luke said cutely, gesturing for Michael to sit on the bed.

"Now sick Mikey, nurse Penggie said you have sniffles! You must drink this!" Luke paused, holding a glass filled with orange juice to Michael, "to make you feel bet-er!" he finished, watching as Michael obediently drank the drink.

"Good, Mikey. Now Lukey is kisses you to make ouchies go away!" Luke purred and before Michael could say anything, he smashed their lips together.

"Someone you have useless fights with."

Luke stomped his foot angrily, running towards the couch and crossed his arms. "Luke, kitten?" he heard Michael call out. Luke huffed, his kitten ears twitching at the top of his head. Michael found Luke, and sighed, kneeling in front of him, making their heights equal.

"I'm sorry that dog got in the house." Michael said, cupping Luke's face with his hand. "Mikey was carrying dog-monster like how carries Lukey! Does not like dog-monster!" Luke mumbled angrily, tears spilling out of his eyes.

"But I don't love that dog like how I love you, hmm Lukey?" Michael said, and Luke face cracked into a smile, his tears stopping and replaced by him giggling as he tightly hugged Michael. "No, Mikey love Lukey, not dog-monster."

"Someone you do everything together with."

"Would you like to watch me dye my hair?" Michael asked, peeping his head at the living room where Luke was, watching The Amazing world of Gumball. Luke nodded his head excitedly, following Michael to the bathroom.

"What's your favorite color, Lukey?" Michael asked, grabbing the hair dye box because he already knew Luke's answer. "C-color of Gumball W-Waterson!" Luke cheered happily, his kitten ears flapping around while his tail wagged happily behind him.

"And that's the color my hair shall be, well part of my hair anyway." Michael chuckled, pecking Luke's nose before mixing the dye.

"And most importantly, someone you love."

"Lukey love Mikey."

"Love Mikey!"

"Lukey misses Mikey."

Luke perked up, "Mikey, Lukey's boyfriend?" he asked and Michael chuckled, pulling Luke closer to him and burrying his head on Luke's head, sniffing the lavender scent. "If that's what you want, kitten."

"Lukey want! Want Mikey to be boyfriend! Love Mikey!" Luke yelled, squealing as he set his mug down and pressed kisses onto Michael's face. "Okay, you're my cute and pretty little boyfriend." Michael announced. "You may now kiss and make your boyfriend statement official." Harley said in a funny low voice, with a whip cream beard and smiled at the two.

Luke smiled, pulling Michael down with his shirt and kissing him passionately, not caring about anything else but his boyfriend.

>:(

...hell

First Michael gets his hair dyed and then he got a tattoo? Is he trying to kill us like damnit Mike.

I mean what's next huh? His dick getting pierced?

Okay that was too much omg, I don't want to see the famous cliffoconda, I haven't even seen Calum's. oh god.

And I ship myself with Michael so Luke is lucky because since I know Michael will never like me, I ship the both of them together.

Can I get a hell yeah for Muke?