32

*casually paints nails black for michael's hair but it's almost school time*

"I am Tiger Lukey!" Luke squealed, hopping into the living room with a really really cute tigger from winnie the pooh onesie.

Michael immediately cooed, pulling Luke into his arms and nuzzling his cheek against the younger's. "You're so adorable my little baby kitten." he whispered, peppering Luke's cheek with Michael kisses.

Luke bubbled with giggles, gripping onto his boyfriend's shoulders while Michael's arms were around his waist. "Can you two please stop being cute and kissy with each other for a moment?" "You guys are so adorable!" Ashton and Calum said at the same time. Ashton looked at his boyfriend, who was pinching his cheeks and gushing at the couple.

Michael smirked, Luke nuzzling into his neck as Calum and Ashton argue about the two.

"They are so freaking adorable, Ash, don't even deny it."

"I am not denying it, I'm just saying that they could at least be less touchy."

"You just say that since you're not touchy with me in public."

Calum stuck his tongue out at Ashton and the older rolled his eyes, grumbling something underneath his breath after he announced that he's going to the bathroom and then they'll leave for Disney right after.

Luke secretly kissed the skin underneath Michael's ear, grinning devilishly when he felt Michael shudder. "Lukey lovah Mikey, want to make Mikey feel good after Dizwey." Luke whispered in Michael's ear, leaving more kisses on the skin underneath it.

Michael was now turned on, not extremely but still turned on and Luke didn't even looked like he noticed and just hugged him tightly, Calum still gushing at them and now had his arms propped up against the kitchen countertop with his chin lying on his hands.

"Okay kids, let us go to Disney!" Ashton yelled as he slammed the bathroom door open.

- - -

Ashton sat in the driver's seat with one of his hands intertwined with Calum's, who was sitting in the passenger's seat, leaving the two on the seats at the back.

Calum and Ashton had their shades on, the tanner boy giving directions to his boyfriend with a map enclasped in his hand while the two other boys were watching a movie from Michael's tablet.

Luke's head was nestled on Michael's shoulder, an earphone bud in his ear like Michael's as he peered at the screen. Michael had one of his arms around Luke's shoulder, one hand holding the tablet as they watched Ratatouille from it.

"Lukey likes how the human calls the wittle mousey little chef. Is cute like my Mikey!" Luke giggled quietly, Michael kissing him sweetly on the cheek and then on the nose.

"Baby, do we have to just go 'round this thing and then we'll be there already?" Ashton hummed out and Calum nodded, "Yeah, we'll see like this huge statue of Mickey and Walt." he said.

"Ey, do you wanna ditch Luke and Michael when we arrive?" Calum whispered, Ashton just smiling in reply.

Luke poked Michael's cheek and kissed him gently on the forehead, "My moon and stars, Lukey feels funny because tiger suit has tail and Lukey used to not having kitten tail when sitting." Luke rambled, Michael paying attention to him more than the movie.

"Well when we get down, we could buy you a new outfit to wear so when we go home you don't have to sit on your tigger tail." Michael spoke, Luke nodding and nudging his cheek with his. "My Mikey is so smart! Smarter than any other human!" Luke stated, pressing kisses along his jawline.