18

IM SORRY FOR THIS.

"L-Luke?" Michael chocked in shock and almost whimpered at the gruesome picture. Luke glanced at his drawing and sighed shakingly. "L-Lukey's pass. Pro-protek Mikey from." Luke said, tapping the image with his finger. "Oh my dear kitten." Michael said, holding Luke close to him and kissing the top of his head lovingly.

The drawing held lots of events on how Luke was punished. There were 3 different scenes in all, all of them making Michael sick to the stomach. And it doesn't help that all of this happened to Luke.

The first picture, at the very top of the paper, was Luke strapped on an operating table with lots of tubes stuck into his skin and his mouth covered with black duck tape. A hairy arm was cutting a hole into his chest, collecting the blood that was dripping out of him. You could see the outline of Luke's ribs and the bony structure of his arms and legs, everything covered in cuts and blood.

Michael shuddered, blinking his eyes rapidly as if trying to see if his vision was correct and sadly, it was.

The second picture, located at the middle of the paper, was Luke on a threadmill. The picture was separated into two parts. The first part was him running as fast as he could on the exercising machine with only a pair of ragged trousers and no shoes. The hairy arm was there again, whipping the back of Luke, creating long bloody red lines on it and in front of Luke was an oxygen mask. The other half of the picture was when Luke tried to stop, making the hairy armed guy clog up the breathing mask, thus making Luke suffocate and his eyes rolled back as his face turned blue with asphyxiation.

Michael gulped, him sweating slightly at the real-life images Luke drew. It was like a photo but at least in photos you can't reach into it and feel like you're in it. Michael felt tears boiling into his eyes and his breath got caught up in his throat at the last picture.

There, bent over the cement table was Luke, completely naked. The guy who has the hairy arm was there too, and he was also naked but he didn't have a face, it was just entirely blank. He was whipping Luke with the same black leathery material until Luke's back was bleeding heavily. His back covered with dark and thick red liquid and he did nothing but grip onto the cement. His back wasn't the only thing that was bruised, no, his whole body was. Especially his neck, it was assaulted by purple bruises, probably hickeys. And Luke's mouth was open, and Michael just imagined him screaming in pain as hot tears streamed down his face.

Michael noticed that in every picture, Luke's eyes were the only things that wasn't colored, leaving it in a dull and grey color but if you look closely, you'll see his eyes shrieking in pain, dead souls trapped within the grey color and that it was almost close to a dead grey color.

"L-Luke." Michael trembled, his arms tightening around Luke protectively. "Not want Mikey sad. Lukey protek my Mikey." Luke said quietly, snuggling closer to Michael and kissing his cheeks. "No one deserves to be treated like that. No one. I'm so sorry you had to go through that." Michael said, kissing Luke's nose and peering at his beautiful blue eyes.

" 's okay, Mikey here now. Make Lukey better." Luke said, smiling up at Michael and giggling. "I'll make sure to protect you with all my life, Lukey. I'm not gonna let you get hurt again." Michael stated, rubbing Luke's cheek with his thumb. Luke leaned into Michael's touch and purred. "Stay with Lukey forbeber?" Luke asked cutely, making Michael smile.

"Of course. Anything for you, Lukey." Michael said, leaning closer to Luke. "I love you." Michael whispered, making Luke giggle. "Lukey loves Mikey too." Luke whispered back, gripping the back of Michael's neck and kissing him softly. Their lips molded together perfectly, and as cliché as it sounds, it was like they were made for eachother. They kissed with much passion and love, leaving the both of them breathless and flustered.

Just like how it should be.

- Do you guys understand how even the most giggly and happiest people are also the saddest and tortured people now? -

"I have a present for you." Michael cooed, walking towards Luke who was laying down in his pyjamas on the bed. Luke perked up, sitting on his knees as he squealed in delight. "What Mikey get Lukey?" Luke asked excitedly, already bouncing up. Michael got out a huge white paper bag from behind him and handed it to Luke. "Go on and open it." he said, shuffling around on his feet, hoping that Luke would like his gift.

Luke ripped open the paper bag and squealed, taking out the presents from the bag and hugged it tightly. "Mikey got Lukey big penggie! So soft and cute!" Luke giggled happily, hugging the fat light grey penguin. "And Mikey got Lukey f-fower cown! Matchie with Penggie's cown!" Luke added, wearing the soft and fuzzy stuffed toy flower crown on himself before touching the flower crown of his penguin.

Michael breathed out a huge sigh, in relief. "I'm glad you like the presents, kitten." Michael said, Luke giggling. "Lukey love pres-present Mikey! Like how m-much Lukey love Mikey!" Luke said, standing up and cuddling into Michael's chest. Michael wrapped Luke in his arms and led him to the bed, lying them both down on it before cuddling up to each other.

"Lukey love Mikey." Luke whispered into Michael's chest, pressing kisses onto the bare skin. Michael hummed, holding Luke tightly and closing his eyes. "I love you too, Lukey. Now go to sleep, kitten." Michael said, wrapping the both of them in his blanket.

Luke loved it, it smelled like Michael and he liked feeling that he belonged to Michael. "Night night." Luke muttered, closing his eyes and falling asleep to the low and soothing voice of Michael singing them a lullaby.

:)

I'm sorry that your feelings are now jumbled up omf.