15

Mature content. lmao joke. Well maybe a bit.

"Lukey, it's time for another bath. Calum is coming to teach you later." Michael whispered, shaking Luke gently. Luke groaned quietly, swatting Michael's hands away from him before pulling the covers over his head. "Lukey..." Michael said, pouting slightly but then smirked.

"Oh you wanna play it the hard way huh? We can certainly play it the hard way, princess." Michael said lowly, his deep australian voice rougher and more sexier.

Luke thought that Michael left him when nothing happened the next few moments but then something grabbed his waist and lifted him up.

"Nnnnngh Mikey!" Luke squealed, lightly punching Michael's back. The blanket covered Luke's bare bum slightly, causing the younger boy to shiver at the cold air.

He kind of went commando last night.

Michael laughed as he ran to the living room with Luke on his shoulder, spining himself around a couple of times before laying Luke on the couch. Luke giggled, wrapping the blanket around himself because it was so cold.

Michael smirked, reaching over to Luke and pulled his blanket off of him. Luke whined, wrapping his bare arms around himself and pouted up at Michael, his eyes wide and looked so innocent. Michael sat down next to Luke and Luke quickly attached himself to Michael, enjoying the warmth that hugged Michael.

The dyed-haired boy, clad in nothing else but brief boxers, let Luke cuddle up with him, ignoring the fact that he's nude. Luke cuddled his ice cold body to Michael's burning hot one and pressed frost bite kisses onto the older's collar bones, making Michael suck in a breath.

"Lukey... you have to take a bath soon." Michael murmured. Luke nodded slightly but made no mood to move. "You want me to carry you?" Michael asked and Luke nodded thoughtfully.

Michael's arms went underneath Luke's legs and lifted him up swiftly in the air, Luke giggled uncontrolably at the overwhelming feeling of Michael taking over his whole world. Not that he minded anyway.

Michael gently placed Luke in the warm bath and chuckled lightly when he saw Luke's face lighten up like a little kid. Michael massaged Luke's scalp with his brand new lavender scented soap and then rinsed him off, "Why're you so happy to be in the bath? You didn't like it much before." he asked. "Warm. Bub-els fun." Luke giggled, a bubble popping on his nose making him sneeze cutely.

Soon, Luke was all cleaned and dressed, this time staying in his and Michael's room to take a short nap. Michael's shower was fairly quick, he got dressed and rushed to make Luke a breakfast treat. He stirred the pancake mix and then got out a packet of double stuffed oreos. His absolute favorite that he shares with no one. But Luke was an exception.

Luke is always an exception to Michael.

Michael tried so hard to make the breakfast treat perfect and somehow, he did. The perfectly, somewhat circle, shaped oreos covered with the pancake mix cooked to perfection were ready on the table with a glass of milk just screaming and waiting to be attented to. Michael may or may not have stolen one. Or two.

"Lukey, I have a surprise for you waiting at the dining table." Michael sing-songed, poking Luke by his shoulder, making the younger shuffle around and squint his perfect blue eyes open. "W-what it, Mikey?" Luke yawned adorably, reaching his arms out for Michael and circling them around the older's neck.

Michael smiled, leaning down and holding Luke by his thighs, carrying him. "It's a surprise so you'll have to see for yourself." Michael cooed, pressing a kiss onto Luke's nose and then made his way to the dining table.

Luke instantly perked up when he smelt the batter of the pancakes and the delicious scent of the oreos. "Mikey make Lukey, breafie?" Luke asked and Michael nodded happily, sitting Luke down on the chair across the delicious treat. "Thank Mikey! Lukey like!" Luke exclaimed, reaching over and quickly munching onto his breakfast.

"Is yummy, Mikey! Mikey cook more for Lukey soon?" Luke asked, his kitten ears popping up and flickering at Michael which made the older laugh.

"Anything for you, kitten."

- - -

"Buh bye, Mikey! Lukey misses you!" Luke whispered, his nose and forehead flushed against Michael's. "I'll miss you too, Luke. Make sure Calum is being nice to you okay?" Michael said and pressed a kiss onto Luke's soft lips. Luke pulled back, and smiled, just to lean back up to Michael to press more of his frost bite kisses onto the pair of hot lips that's made just for him.

The pair pulled away from each other, finally, saying their goodbyes once more before Michael was out the door. "Hey, Luke is Michael gone now?" Calum asked, tearing his eyes away from his phone only to look at the blushing hyrbid.

Luke nodded and Calum grinned, "Alright, well today I'll be teaching you on how to use a phone!"

And Luke perked up, padding over to Calum and eagerly waited for Calum to start teaching him. Calum chuckled, "But first, I'll try to teach you reading and maths."

"R-read..ing?" Luke asked, looking at Calum with wide eyes.

- - -

Michael rummaged through the bag Harley gave him, chuckling to himself when he found bottles of lube with different kinds of scent and lots of other stuff.

Damn that Harley. Michael thought, chuckling as he saw a few pairs of cartoon designed boxer briefs. Luke would like those. He thought, smiling to himself.

Michael brought out two matching shirts, the other one said 'I love him' and the other said 'I know he does', and Michael can't help but to think of Luke. Luke knows a lot of things about his life but Michael doesn't know anything from Luke's past life and he wanted to.

So that's what he's gonna do.

He's gonna find out more about Luke.

:)

5 words. 

Muke is relationship goals af.

And I found wifi, wazza!