4

"You're lucky it's Saturday so I don't have work today." Michael whispered to the little kitten on his lap that was slowly waking up. I wonder what work is. Luke thought, purring affectionately against his owner. It was a bit past lunch, and Luke had been enclosed in Michael's arms for a while now.

"I'm happy I could save you, Lukey." Michael said, leaning down and kissing the forehead of the tired kitty. Michael started to stroke Luke's back and Luke purred happily and sleepily. Michael continued to stroke the small of the kitten's back until Luke drifted back into unconciousness.

Michael absent-mindly kept petting the kitten while also watching some pewdiepie game clips as Luke slept. Suddenly, Michael felt Luke shifting and squiriming on his lap, he looked down at the kitten and watched as he slowly morphed into his human form. Why does he only morph in his sleep? Michael thought, watching as the kitten grew and his fur began to shrink. His tail and ears grew with his body, but finally shrunk after all of his human parts were there.

In his amazement, Michael overlooked one thing, the fact that there was now an unconsious-naked boy curled on his lap and grasping his shirt. "Uh-um Luke?" Michael whispered, Luke rolled onto his back so that his body now facing Michael. "Wow, he's actually really pretty..." Michael whispered to himself, trying not to look below the boy's waist. "Err... Luke, time to wake up, kitten." Michael ran his hand through Luke's blonde-matted hair.

Luke's sparkling grey eyes fluttered open, peering up to Michael's electrifying green ones. His face was filled with innocent curiousity as to why Michael was acting nervous all of a sudden, then he glanced down at his own body. "Mmreow!" Luke squealed, scrambling away from Michael. Michael quickly gripped onto Luke's arm and pulled him close, not wanting the boy to change back into his kitty form. Luke whined in protest and squirmed in Michael's arms, he needed room to shift back into his kitten form.

"Shh, Lukey. It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you." Michael whispered, pulling the naked boy back onto his lap. You're not? Luke thought, gazing at Michael as he whimpered softly. "I'm going to help you, Luke." Michael leaned close to Luke's face and nuzzled their noses together which made Luke giggle.

"That's more like it, hmm? Such a little cutie pie." Michael cooed at Luke and held him close. Luke leaned into his owner and grasped onto his shirt, silently giggling at the affection he was just given. "Well, first thing we have to do is to get some clothes on you." Michael said, booping Luke's nose.

What are clothes? Luke thought, moving off of Michael as he got up. Luke was always covered with fur, he always liked his kitten form better, so he didn't understand the shame of nudity as a human. Michael led Luke to his bedroom while calling Ashton. Luke sat criss cross on Michael's bed and patiently waited for Michael to finish his call with Ashton.

What is Michael holding? Luke thought, his eyes following the rectangular shaped object Michael has clasped onto his hand. Luke fiddled with his fingers, waiting for Michael to stop talking to the rectangular object. "Okay, Luke. Ash will be coming over tomorrow to see you. He says he's ecstatic to see you in human form and he would right now but he can't because he's busy at the moment." Michael explained, waiting for Luke to respond.

"Meew!" Luke exclaimed, smiling at Michael. Wow, how did Michael know all of those through that rectangular thing? Luke wondered. "Aaaand you can't talk, can you?" Michael chuckled softly, running his hand through his blondish-silver dyed hair. No, that's not bad is it? Of course it is, I'm so useless. Luke thought, frowning at himself.

Michael looked down at the nude boy and saw a tear run down his cute little face. "Oh no, no, no, Lukey it's okay. I will teach you yeah? Just not at the moment." Michael said, sitting down next to the lad and hugging him tightly. "Hmmmowww." Luke whined, rubbing his cheek against Michael's as he did when he was in his kitten form.

"Now, let's get some clothes on you, yeah?" Michael murmured softly, nuzzling his nose against Luke's before walking off to his dresser. Luke smiled brightly, eager to find out what 'clothes' are. Michael returned to Luke with a simple black tee, a pair of pajama shorts and an elastic pair of boxers.

Oh. So clothes are the things that he has on his body. That's so weird. Luke thought as Michael set the clothes beside him. "Okay, now we're going to try and get you dressed." Michael said, lifting up the shirt first. Luke giddily grabbed it from Michael and laughed at how soft it felt on his hands.

Michael chuckled softly at his actions, then gently took the shirt from him. "Can you reach for the ceiling for me, Luke?" Michael asked, bunching the shirt to bring over his head. Luke nodded happily, lifting his arms up as he tried to reach the ceiling. Michael chuckled, and pulled the shirt down Luke's arms, then around his head. Luke giggled as the cloth tickled his sides, gripping onto the soft material that now encased his body.

"Stick out your legs now please." Michael said, and Luke obediently obliged. Michael quickly pulled the lad's boxers up, trying to not stare at the boy's larger-than-average length. Luke smiled innocently, oblivious to why Michael was acting so nervous again. After Michael helped Luke slip on his pajama shorts, which he explained that they only ever wear for lazy days and for sleeping, Luke smiled happily and clung onto Michael's shirt while purring.

"Mmh... feels warm and comfy now doesn't it?" Michael whispered, stroking Luke's hair and rubbing his back. Luke nodded and purred happily, "I should probably cut a hole in your shorts so your tail can grow when you need to morph." Michael said, walking to his desk to grab a pair of scissors. Luke stood up and he fiddled with his fingers, something he does when he doesn't know what he should do.

Luke stood still as Michael snipped a hole in his shorts, then his boxers. "There, now you can morph anytime you want. I notice your tail and ears deform last, so I figured they're gonna form first when you morph into a kitty." Michael said, happy that he explained himself clearly.

Luke's eyes brightened, he has always loved his kitty side more. He then began to form into a kitten and as Michael suspected, his ears and tail grew first but then Luke stopped morphing. "Y-you can control what parts you can morph?" Michael stuttered out, amazed by the new fact he has learned. Luke nodded happily and tackled Michael into a hug.

:)

Yeah Luke has black hair here because it's so hot and time for a change!!

Also guys, do you want Cashton to happen in this?

And and and, I'm doing a shameless self promotion! Check out Punk_like_a_Princess it's my colab account with my bestie! And our book there has Muke sooo yeah for all you hungry Muke fans ;)

That's all, bye guys! Love you and stay adorable x