26 [!]

You guys got a bit mad at the last chapter, so I made you guys another chapter which hopefully gets you guys to love me again. Please don't hyperventilate like I did during this chapter xx

It was a little ways past midnight, everything was quiet and calm. Well it was until Luke woke up from his very wet dream of him and Michael.

Luke whined, his hands fisting on the sheet covering him and lifted it up, revealing his hard on. His kitten ears flattened above his head as he stared at his ~ for a moment before rolling over to his side to face his boyfriend.

"M-Mikey.." Luke squeaked, poking Michael's bare chest repeatedly. The dyed-haired boy grunted, squinting his eyes open and confusedly glanced over at Luke. "What's the matter, kitty?" he yawned, swiping his tongue over his lips. Luke's eyes trailed down Michael's body shuffling closer to the boy, and suddenly started grinding on the pale boy's thighs.

"U-Ugh Lukey, what are you doin'?" Michael shuddered when Luke bit onto his shoulder, occasionally mewling and panting. "Are you hard, baby boy?" Michael asked darkly, his dominant side getting the best of him as he perched himself on top of Luke.

Luke gasped when Michael pressed their joints together, only to move away from Luke right after. Luke bucked his hips towards Michael's while whining softly. "Want me to help with your problem, Lukey?" Michael purred seductively, his breath fanning over Luke's lips.

"M-Mikey please."

Michael pushed the sheets off the bed, straddling Luke's hips as he sucked on his neck, marking the boy his. Luke groaned, throwing his head back as Michael slowly circled his hips. His member grounding against Luke's in the most pleasing way possible.

"I'm going to do something different tonight, kitten." Michael panted, climbing off of Luke and flipping him to his stomach. Luke moaned as his cock got mushed by the mattress. "M-Mikey.. w-what?"

"Shh trust me, Lukey baby. I won't hurt you." Michael whispered, making Luke go on all fours.

Michael licked his swollen hot lips, leaning down and licking the rim of Luke's bum. The hybrid boy moaned, sweat trickling off of him as he attempted to stay on his hands and knees whilst getting an intense amount of pleasure from his behind.

Suddenly, Michael's hand pressed against Luke's lower area, palming him at the same pace as his tongue. "M-Mikey, L-Lukey c-can't.." Luke panted, feeling Michael's tongue get close to that spot.

"F-feels so good, M-Mikey!" Luke mewled, his eyes rolling back to his head when he felt the all-too-familiar boiling feeling on his tummy.

"M-Mikey.. Mikey." Luke squeaked, feeling himself grow tired as he shook violently.

The sight was enough to get Michael off, licking a stripe of Luke and then falling down on the bed with uneven breathing.

Luke cuddled into Michael's side, feeling quite sticky underneath but he was too tired to care.

"One of the best ways to wake up." he heard Michael mumble before he felt his boyfriend kiss the top of his head lovingly.

- yes, michael and luke was all commando when they slept -

"Your child will love it, dear." an old wrinkly woman said sweetly, gesturing for Michael to pick up the heavy-looking treasure chest. "Oh, I'm not married. This is for my boyfriend." Michael stated proudly, effortlessly lifting the chest up.

"Oh! I love boy and boy, it's so adorable!" the old woman cheered softly, her wrinkly eyes squinting as she grinned widely. "Do you have a picture of him?" she asked kindly, and Michael nodded enthusiastically, pulling out his phone and scrolling through his pictures.

Michael handed the old lady his phone, "He's so adorable, you two make the cutest couple." she cooed, looking at the stolen shot of Luke sleeping, all cuddled up in Michael's side.

Michael blushed a deep red. If only you knew what we did before he fell asleep on me like that. He thought, smiling at the lady innocently as she gave him his phone back.

"You're g'nna have to come back here, soon, laddie. And bring this boyfriend of yours with ya too!" she said softly, pushing the stray white hair away from her face. "I will, bye bye." Michael said, offering the lady a smile as he went out the store.

- - -

"Mikey! Cal, Mikey back from work!" Luke squealed, opening the door and was about to kiss the living life out of his boyfriend but then he saw the chest he was carrying.

Luke's kitten ears flicked curiously, "Mikey, w-what that?" he asked, fiddling with the petals of his bracelet. He never took it off.

"This is a gift for you, my sweet little kitty." Michael put the chest down beside the sofa, turning to Luke who giggled happily and pushed him down the couch only to sit on his lap. "Woah, okay, I don't need to see what you guys are thinking of doing again." Calum yelped, covering his eyes but he was still sneakily staring at his best friends with the slits between his fingers.

"Shut up, Cal!" Luke giggled, snuggling into Michael's chest with a devious smirk on his face. Calum gasped dramatically, his hands flying to his chest where his heart was. "I thought you loved me, Luke!" he cried. "Calum silly, buh bye, Cal." Luke giggled, hiding his face on Michael's chest and sniffled his boyfriend's cologne.

Mmmh watermelons..

Calum grumbled, his head high as he strutted out the door, wiggling his bum exaggeratedly. Michael laughed, kissing Luke's temple and then trailed kisses on Luke's face towards his lips.

Luke giggled, cupping Michael's face with his hands and kissing him back deeply. Their lips moving with perfect coordination. Luke pulled back, breathing heavily with swollen lips and smiled cutely at Michael.

"Mikey show Lukey what in big box now?"

:-)

I get bored, so I draw doodles whew.

Also, ask as many questions as you'd like for the character ask. It'll be up maybe tomorrow, or later, I haven't made up my mind.

[Closed]
Character Ask: ( last round )

Lukey!

Mikey!

Ash!

Cal!

The Boss!

Me! ( ask any questions you'd like, i answer personal questions too! )

And yeah, I love you cuties xx