27

I'm not good at doing household chores but I could definitely do you good *winky* I don't know where this came from, I'm sorry omf.

"Well, kitten, Calum, Ashton and I have been talking about you lately." Michael started, Luke urging him to continue with his cute little face. "We thought about going on a little outing for your birthday, which we don't know the date of since it wasn't said in that brace you had when we first met." he said, waiting for Luke to say something.

It took a little time for it to sink in, Luke's smile stretching as he thought about what they could do. "M-Mikey! Can go on double dates with Cal and Ash! Cal told Lukey about dates, want to go on a date with my Mikey!" he mewled, his slender fingers dancing on Michael's shoulder blades.

"We could definitely go on double dates, baby kitten." Michael grinned, holding Luke close to him as he raked his fingers through his boyfriend's black roots.

But we're going to have our first date before we go on any double dates. Michael thought.

"Would you like to see what's in the chest now, Lukey?" Michael asked the boy cradled in his arms. Luke squealed in delight, nodding his head rapidly as he climbed off of Michael and kneeled in front of the chest.

"This is my gift to you, it's for your birthday." Michael handed Luke a silver key with a silver chain attached to it so it could be used as a necklace. Luke took it in-between his fingers and fiddled with it a little, unsure of what it's for. "Luke, baby, you use that key to open the chest. Do you see that little slot in the middle of the chest? You insert the key there and turn it so that it'll unlock." Michael instructed, Luke following his directions carefully and clapped his hands happily when the chest opened.

Luke gasped, pushing the lid of the chest upwards a bit more and grabbing a bunch of the cute little stuffed toys stuffed inside the chest. "Mikey got Lukey more amimal friends! Love you so so much, Mikey!" Luke hugged his new stuffed companions close to him giggling uncontrollably as he named each one. He dug around the box and saw that there were a pair of fuzzy black kitten ears at the bottom.

"Mikey wear this? For Lukey?" Luke asked cutely, lifting up the fuzzy head band and showing them to Michael. Michael raised his eyebrows, he didn't know those were there. That cheeky old lady. Michael thought, shaking his head because the old woman must've thought that his relationship was that kind.

"Sure, baby kitten. Here, you could put it on me." Michael suggested, lifting up the boy to his lap, facing him. Luke gently placed the headband on Michael's head. "Mikey look likes Lukey!" Luke gasped. Michael chuckled, his thumbs massaging the bare skin of Luke's hips, Luke's shirt riding up as he did this.

"Wish Mikey haves kitten ears so sames with Lukey or Lukey not be kitten so sames with Mikey.." Luke mumbled, almost inaudible but Michael heard it. "Now, now Lukey, none of that. I love you just the way you are, you don't have to put yourself down. You're my baby kitten and I love you with all of my heart." Michael whispered lowly in Luke's ear, Luke's heart beating to a calm rhythm as he laid his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

Michael hummed a soft tune, his thumbs still working on Luke's hips as Luke purred and snuggled deeper into Michael. "Is my Lukey sleepy?" Michael asked softly, Luke nodding his head slightly as an answer. "B-But Lukey want to be with Mikey, missed Mikey today." Luke muttered, pulling back just slightly so he could look at his boyfriend's precious face. His eyes looking tired but still had the special glimmer in them whenever he thought about Michael or actually anything Michael related.

"Well, what do you want to do then, my love?" Michael cooed sweetly, nuzzling their noses together, earning a quiet little giggle from Luke. "Lukey really really want to kiss Mikey.." Luke whispered against Michael's lips, batting his eyelashes at his boyfriend and his arms went around Michael's neck.

"Then kiss me.." Michael murmured, his hands crawling to Luke's behind.

And that's all it took for Luke to dive in and push his lips to Michael's, their lips slotting into the other's perfectly and moulding in the most perfect way.

Michael's hands suddenly cupped Luke's bum, giving it a squeeze and pulling him closer, meanwhile Luke had his mouth preoccupied with Michael and his tongue having a steamy exchange.

Luke felt Michael on his lower area, slowly shuffling against it and his hands went to Michael's shoulder blades, exposing the milky skin by pulling the shirt off.

"B-Bedroom." Luke breathed out. Michael groaned against his neck, his hands slipping in Luke's boxers to feel the boy's soft bum more.

"Okay that's too much for my eyes!"

Both Michael and Luke froze and turned their attention to the cock blocker.

"HARLEY!"

Harley raised his hands up in surrender, walking towards the boys with sleeping clothes on. "If it makes you feel any better, I just walked in right now so I didn't see anything before that." he said, his hands on his hips now.

"Ugh, what are you even doing here?" Michael asked, his hands resting on Luke's clothed hip where he rubbed it affectionately. "I actually was here since a while ago today, probably at the afternoon. Calum let me in and told me I could stay in your guest room, I took a nap. And I woke up to seeing this." Harley said, his arms flailing around and he gave Michael a look.

"So this is what you guys do when you're alone. Hmm, well at least now I know. Gosh Michael! You're such a horny pussy." Harley exclaimed, chuckling shamelessly as he skipped to the kitchen. "I'm making midnight snacks, bitches! You better be awake, I have news to tell you guys!" he yelled, Michael sighing while Luke looked up at Michael with his big doe eyes.

"C'mon now, Luke, let's put your toys in our room and then we'll get you changed into some pyjamas." Michael said, carrying Luke to their bedroom while Luke discreetly pressed kisses onto Michael's collar bones.

:-)

To be honest, I think Luke is more of a horny pussy than Michael.

And hi my little babies! How're all of you? xx