35

I'm so sorry for not updating my little muke lovelies! I hope this chapter makes up for it xx also, probably not gonna have some R-18 chapters for a while xD

Oh and just to clear this up, Luke has black hair in this and he's 5'2. Damn, he's even taller than me cuz I'm just a 5'1. Geez, Luke.

- starts after ash and cal take a shower btw, it was so steamy in the shower like you wouldn't believe it. Oops I said too much, carry on -

With Luke subtly wobbling to places and Michael constantly watching out for him more than usual, Ashton suspected something happened between the both of them.

"Uhmm.. did you guys.." the curly haired boy started, coughing a bit. "Had sex?" Luke giggled, wobbling towards Michael and cuddling into his boyfriend's chest. "Silly Ash, Mikey and Lukey not have sex, made love!" he giggled, Michael petting his cute small boyfriend's hair.

Calum's eyes widened as he shot up from his seat on the couch, "Woah guys, congrats! You guys are like, my OTP or whatever those girls call it." he slurred, walking to Michael and shaking his hand. It was normal for Calum to be like this whenever he drank that day before, he had a bit of a late reaction towards it.

Luke giggled and jumped, Michael catching his legs and carried Luke towards the couch where he sat down with the boy on his lap. "Mmhh, Lukey misses Lee-Lee, shall call Lee-Lee to say thank chu for trip, yes?" Michael nodded, opening Calum's laptop and logging into his FaceTime, quickly calling Harley once he saw that he was online.

It wasn't long till Harley answered, a grin plastered on his face as he waved at the boys. "Hi guys! How's the trip going?" he squeaked, sniffling afterwards. Michael sensed that he was sick, "Hi Harls, the trip is going amazing, but hey are you alright?" Harley waved Michael off, "Please, I'm dandy. I've got Lucas to take care of me, plus once you guys get back here I want details! I see Luke glowing there and I know something happened!" he tautened, Michael rolling his eyes at him.

Luke tugged on Michael's shirt and spoke with his eyes that he wanted to talk to Harley, Michael obliging with his request. Luke got the camera and beamed at Harley, "Lee-Lee hello! Thank chu for taking Lukey, Mikey, Ash and Cal on trip." he spoke, Harley cooing at him from the other line. "Ah, my little Luke never stopped being so adorable. You're very much welcome, but how are you there, sweet child? Is Michael being good to you?" the boy asked, sounding like such a mom. But Luke liked it, it reminded him of his own mom even though he doesn't remember her much.

"Mikey being very good to Lukey! Made love to Lukey!" Luke stated, giggling afterwards when Michael pulled the camera away from him with wide eyes. "Wait what the fuck you guys actually did it?! I was just kidding a while ago oh my lord I need details, NOW MICHAEL. I NEED THE DETAILS NOW OR IM GOING TO DIE." Harley yelled, causing Lucas to rush into the room. "Harley babe! Is there something wrong?"

"You bet there's something wrong! Michael and Luke just made love and Michael is being a fucking cunt and won't share the deets with me like does he expect me to not want to know about this?" Harley ranted like Michael wasn't even there. Luke chuckled, climbing onto the bed behind Harley and wrapping his arms around his sick boyfriend. "Babe, we don't tell them when we make love all the time." he snickered, Harley scoffing at him.

"This is different, Luca. This is their first time, I need to know what happened like how did they feel, what positions did they use, what kinks they have..." Harley listed, Lucas just laughing at him while Michael groaned and hid his burning face on Luke's neck and Luke who looked fairly confused as to what's happening.

"Harley please stoop." Michael whined, causing Harley to look at him through the camera then back at Lucas who was giving him a look. "Ugh fine. But you owe me, like you owe me and Lucas on a double date." he said, Michael just nodding his head at him. "Yes, Harls, we'll plan a double date soon." he agreed, Harley cheering from the other line.

"Yes, finally! Now, I have to go now, byeeee!" he waved at the camera and ended the call, not even bothering to wait for Michael to say goodbye. Michael huffed a breath and logged out of his account and turned the laptop off, now only noticing that Ashton and Calum left the room. "We are not calling Harley again." he said, Luke just nodding and curling his body into Michael's.

- - -

Ashton called a cab for them, one of his hands tightly clamped with Calum's while the other was gripping onto his suit cases. Michael carried his and Luke's luggage while Luke's arms were occupied by Daniel the lion. "I swear, I just want to go back home already." Ashton whined, Calum clicking his tongue and kissing his boyfriend's head.

"We just need to get on the cab and then we'll be back home." Calum soothed, running his fingers through the soft locks of Ashton's hair. Michael and Luke were standing behind them, Luke hugging Daniel tightly. "Lukey can't wait to see Penggie again! Daniel is soft like Penggie but Penggie is big and really really soft!" he giggled, Michael kissing his cheek quickly.

They all stumbled into the cab, dropping off Ashton and Calum to their house first before driving to their house. Michael paid the driver and gave the old man an extra tip, bidding him a goodbye and grabbed his and Luke's belongings before climbing out of the cab.

Luke rushed inside, using the key Michael gave him and sped to the bedroom. Michael heard a faint "Penggie! Lukey miss you!" from the doorway and shook his head fondly at his boyfriend. Michael closed the door and dropped their luggages, striding over to the living room and was about to sit down when he saw a boy sitting on their couch.

"Who are you?!"

:-)

I'm not sorry, aha.

Please don't hate me though omg.

Stay tuned for the next chapter xx oh and don't forget to share this and give it some loooove my little love bugs xx