5

"Alright, Luke, sit down here." Michael said, holding on the legs of the giggling hyrbid boy on his back. Michael walked to the kitchen counter with Luke still on his back and stood with his back facing it so Luke could climb on it. Once Luke was safely seated, Michael turned to face him and pressed a kiss on his nose. Luke giggled, gripping onto the ends of the kitchen counter while he swung his legs.

"Well, today I'm gonna let you taste something new. I'm not really into cooking so I'll call for take-away." Michael said, muttering the last few words. Luke watched as Michael stepped back and got out the rectangular shaped object again and said words to it. I hope I can learn how to do that soon, Luke thought. His ears flicking as he grew curious on how to use the rectangular object.

Michael slid his phone back in his pocket and noticed that Luke was staring at it. "What's the matter, kitty?" Luke shook his head and smiled at Michael, making grabby hands at him. Michael chuckled, going to stand inbetween Luke's legs. Luke threw his arms around Michael and purred, rubbing his cheek against him.

Michael rubbed the boy's back and smiled, enoying the affection he was getting. Soon, the doorbell rang and Michael quickly went to get their food. He set them down on his dining table before coming to get Luke who was still seated on the kitchen counter. "C'mere Luke." Michael said, scooping Luke's tiny frame in his arms. Luke squealed as he clung onto Michael, not wanting to fall.

Michael didn't say anything and just chuckled, he sat Luke down on the table where his food was waiting for him. "Okay so I got us some chicken from McDonalds, I hope you like it." Michael said, sitting down on his own chair and then started eating.

Luke watched as Michael was using an unfamiliar looking object to help him eat his food. Luke's eyes fell to the fork beside him and he took it in his hands, not knowing how to use it. Michael took notice of this and swallowed his food before talking, "Need help?" he asked, walking to Luke and standing right behind him, "Here I'll show you."

Michael snaked his arms around Luke's, then guided his hands to the silverware that adorned the table. He took Luke's hand that was holding the fork, and formed it in the right way the fork should be held. "There you go, that's how you hold it. Now hold it, not too tight, and stick it right at the middle of that chicken piece." Michael intructed, pointing at the hyrbid's plate.

Luke carefully stuck his fork on the chicken and lifted it up to his mouth just like how he saw Michael do it, "That's it! Good job, kitten." Michael cheered softly, proud that Luke followed his intructions full heartedly. Luke smiled widely and continued eating with the fork. He somehow got gravy all over his cheeks and mouth, making Michael laugh.

"Here let me get that for you." He said, picking up a napkin and gently wiping off the sauce from the boy's face. Luke bit his lip to prevent him from purring. Michael might get annoyed at you if you keep purring or giggling. He thought.

Michael finished wiping the sauce off the hybrid's face and smiled. He looked at Luke's cute little face and noticed the distressed look he had, "Hey what's wrong?" Michael asked, kneeling down beside Luke's chair. Luke stared at Michael eyes and sighed sadly, not knowing how to explain himself, Michael started to stroke Luke's hair and Luke tried so hard to not purr.

"Hey you're not purring, what's the matter?" Michael said, his eyebrows scrunched in confusion. Luke stayed silent, fiddling with his fingers. Michael then got an idea, he scooped Luke in his arms and noticed that the blonde didn't giggle which made him frown.

Michael loves Luke's giggles and purrs.

He laid the boy down on the couch, a smirk starting to form on his face. Michael mercilessly started tickling Luke's sides, and Luke started to giggle uncontrolably. Luke panted and tried to get away from Michael but Michael held him in place.

Once Michael thought that Luke had enough, he stopped and sat Luke up. He sat beside him and pulled him on his lap, "You know I absolutely love your little purrs and giggles, don't ever try to stop it alright?" Michael whispered, Luke nodded happily and nuzzled his face on the crook of his owner's neck.

- - -

Luke sat at the foot of Michael's bed that night, waiting for him to change into the similar bottoms he had that is called 'pyjamas'. "M'kay Luke, let's put this on you. These are socks and they'll keep your feet warm and snuggly." Michael said, holding up a pair of fuzzy velvet colored socks before slipping them on Luke's feet. "There you go, you can sleep in the guest room." Michael said, motioning for the boy to follow him.

I thought I was sleeping in your bed though. You're my owner. Luke thought, his snowy white ears flattening above his head as he gazed up at Michael confusingly. "It's okay kitten, I'll be in here if you need me." Michael said, taking Luke's hand and leading him to the other room. Michael tucked Luke in the bed and kissed his nose afterwards, "Good night Luke, I'll be in my room if you need me okay?" Michael said, turning off the lights as he walked back to his room.

"Nnnnnnggh..." Luke groaned, shutting his eyes against the dark. He curled his tail around his waist, trying to warm himself a bit more in his semi-human form. I don't like sleeping alone and I don't like the dark, it gets cold in the dark. Luke thought, whimpering as he remembered the bad things he experienced in the dark.

Hours later, he was still awake unable to sleep. It's so cold. Luke thought, his eyes trailing to the window to see snowflakes falling softly, making him feel colder. I need to get warm and sleep, maybe I could cuddle with Michael...? No, I don't want to wake him and disturb him. Luke pondered the thought for a while, then slowly got up and dragged himself to Michael's room.

Luke walked up to Michael's bed and tentatively tugged on his blankets. "M-mreoww..." Luke mewled in the dark, shivering slightly against the brisky cold weather air of the room. "Mmmmghh, Luke? What's wrong kitty?" Michael yawned, rolling over. He slowly sat up and looked at Luke, seeing the boy shivering and shaking. "Aww, are you cold? I'm sorry, I like keeping the apartment a bit cold because it's easier to get warm than to get cold and the heater isn't working well these days. Do you want me to warm you up?" Michael asked and Luke nodded quickly, already climbing up onto Michael's bed and snuggling with him.

Michael wrapped the blankets around them, warming up Luke's body. "Mmmmhhh.. g'night my sweet little kitty." Michael whispered, pulling the hyrbid into his chest. Luke huddled close to Michael, his hands grasping the blanket around him. "Mmmmggnnnh." Luke groaned sleepily, slowly drifting off to unconsiousness.

:)

You guys are fast omg. Well like I said before I have no problem to update everyday if I get a lot of votes, a lot of reads and maybe comments.

And also the video!!! Listen to it and have your heart clench *ugly sobs*

The next chapter will pull on your heart strings. Just sayin ;)

Love you guys x