29

Luke gasped silently at the sight from the airplane window, grinning from ear to ear when he saw the soft white sand and the beautiful blue ocean. Although he was still massively frightened to go swimming, he can't help but feel all bubbly inside when he thought of how him and Michael would look all coupley on the water.

Michael groaned quietly as he fluffed the pillow underneath his head. He then gave up after a few more tries of trying to get comfortable and sat up, drinking some complementary coffee and glanced over at his cute little boyfriend.

"Hey Lukey, why aren't you sleeping? Aren't you tired? It is late at night.." Michael asked softly, Luke looking back at him and purring uncontrollably. "Lukey can't! Exci-exci..ted!" he mewled and Michael cooed at him, kissing his nose lovingly and pulling him to his chest.

Luke's head was placed underneath Michael's chin as they stared out the window and gaped at the lovely sight of their vacation place. "It's beautiful isn't it, Lukey?" Michael's velvety voice rung through Luke's ears. Luke nodded in reply, tilting his head upwards to look at Michael.

Michael smiled, leaning down and pressing a gentle kiss onto the smooth feeling of Luke's soft forehead. "It's am-most as beauti-beautiful as my Mikey." Luke hushly said, giggling quietly afterwards.

It was moments later when a tousled haired Calum and a worn-out looking Ashton stumbled out of the airplane's bathroom, Michael tusking his tongue out at them.

"Seriously, guys? You couldn't wait till we get to the hotel?" Michael chuckled loudly, earning some odd looks from people aboard and blushes and glares from Ashton and Calum. "Zip it, Clifford." Calum rasped, his voice throaty and Michael just laughed harder.

"Better get some water Cal, don't worry, I'll ring water for you." he teased, Calum grumbling incoherent words underneath his breath while Ashton just sat in his seat in front of Luke and put on his headphones, but kept in low volume, Luke being completely oblivious with everything and just rambled on and on to Ashton on how pretty everything is.

Michael pulled out his phone, taking the opportunity to take a shot of Luke while he's looking out the window, his face screaming excitement and he had his nose scrunched up adorably. Luke heard the flashing noise from Michael's phone and turned to him, pouting heavily when he saw Michael's phone blocking his boyfriend's beautiful face.

"I-Is my Mikey taking p-potos of Lukey again?" he whined, covering his face and nudging Michael lightly with his shoulder. Michael giggled, wrapping an arm around Luke and kissed the side of his head. "I can't help it, kitten, you're so adorable."

Calum thanked the airline stewardess for the water, chugging it down quickly and placing it down on the little table in front of him. "Hey babe, would you like to go to the amusement park soon?" Ashton chirps up from beside him, Calum nodding his head eagerly and propped his elbows on his seat to look back at Michael and Luke.

"Guys! Would you like to join me and Ashton for a double date at the amusement park soon? No date or whatever yet but yeah, do you guys wanna?" Calum grinned widely, giving Michael his special begging-like-a-puppy-for-food look. Michael shook his head at his best friend while little laughs escaped his lips, turning to Luke who had a thinking look on his face.

"Well it's up to you, Luke." Luke looked at Michael with big doe eyes and then turned to Calum with the widest smile ever, "Yes, yes, yes! Lukey want d-doubleh d-date with Mikey!" Luke squeaked, shaking Michael by his shoulders and sloppily kissed him on his cheek.

"Lukey lovah you, Mikey."

- - -

Ashton unlocked the door of their villa house and gaped at the inside. "Fucking Harley.." he murmured, shaking his head at the extravagant interior design of the villa house.

Calum gasped loudly, running into the house with his luggage rolling noisily behind him and dropped it when he reached the living room. "This house is so fucking huge!" he yelled, and then Ashton, Michael and Luke heard obnoxious eating noises. "Damn, how did he find food so fast?" Michael laughed, going in the house with Luke clutched onto his shirt, looking all sleepy and cute as usual.

"You know Calum, he always finds a way." Ashton chuckled, disappearing into the kitchen where his boyfriend was pigging out with bags of chips in-between his arms and a can of mountain dew on his hand. "I love Harley so much!" he screamed, his mouth still full and Ashton stuck his tongue out him, "That's disgusting! Don't talk with your mouth full!" he scolded and Calum swallowed, smiling sheepishly at him.

"Sorry, daddy."

- - -

Michael was sprawled out on his and Luke's villa bed, exhausted from the night trip and buried his face on the very comfy pillow. Luke giggled at the sight, already dressed in his kitten designed pyjamas. Matching pink bottoms and top with grey kittens. He climbed onto the big king sized bed and crawled towards Michael, cuddling onto his chest and purring affectionately.

Michael peeked from the pillow and smiled whole heartedly when he saw Luke's cute little tired face. "Tired?" he asked and Luke nodded his head, pressing a kiss on Michael's chest and cuddled further into him.

"Sleep, my sun and clouds, tomorrow is a big day. I'm sure Calum and Ashton would want to go sight seeing, but we could always ditch if you're still tired to go. Those cunts always wake up early just to go out." Michael chuckled sleepily, talking to himself more than talking to Luke now. He yawned and pulled up the quilt over him and Luke, making sure that Luke was comfortable and warm.

"Nighty, my moon and stars. Love Mikey so much." Luke mewled, resting his hand on top of Michael's chest where his heart was, feeling the soft pumping of it and smiled lazily.

"It's almost, time." the sinister voice said, his smile like a creepy cheshire cat and closed his suit case.

:'-)

Little things by one direction is playing right now and I'm sobbing, someone get Harry or Niall to cuddle me.

Or Zayn, or Liam, or Louis. I'm not okay at all.

Also, I need more real life muke moments. Michael stop being a little bully and take a cuddle picture of you and Luke, or even a sweet peck on the cheek.

And also, guys, why is Luke looking more mature? THIS IS CODE RED!

Also I might make a Narry book so yeah bye.

I love you little ones, always remember that! x